Comments
1 - 20 of 28 Comments Last updated May 16, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Nick B

Lake Charles, LA

#1 Feb 23, 2012
what are your thoughts....
tom

Fort Worth, TX

#2 Feb 23, 2012
Thoughts about what?
What are you getting at?
David

United States

#3 Feb 23, 2012
I say they r both trail or parks both old run down and are bringing down the value of neighboring properties
Chad

Opelousas, LA

#4 Feb 23, 2012
David wrote:
I say they r both trail or parks both old run down and are bringing down the value of neighboring properties
Sunny Acres is OK Shady Acres is Trashy looking, all the Trailors in the Front area are in desperate need of repairs and up keep but I think they need a bulldoser. What need need is a ordinance code, cuz the way it looks now its all just one big dump site
Madge P

United States

#5 Feb 24, 2012
White trash trailer parks!

Since: Sep 11

Traveling Onward

#6 Feb 24, 2012
Madge P wrote:
White trash trailer parks!
Thats not nice Bozo.Some people dont even have a trailer.
Professor

Opelousas, LA

#7 Feb 24, 2012
KnightMoves wrote:
<quoted text>Thats not nice Bozo.Some people dont even have a trailer.
Hey bozo "knightmover" you probably live there go clean your yard hillbilly
Walfare T Park

Opelousas, LA

#8 Feb 26, 2012
they need to condemn shady acres its extremely run down and infested with ppl that are in Government assist. Walfare and SSI
Becky Webb

Lake Charles, LA

#9 Feb 28, 2012
Walfare T Park wrote:
they need to condemn shady acres its extremely run down and infested with ppl that are in Government assist. Walfare and SSI
That is true, there should be a law that all Trailer Parks should have a ordinance on the age of trailers allowed in there parks. Like tralers 20 years and older are not allowed. Sunny Acres is a bit nicer than Shady Acres. At Shady Acres by the looks of the park no one really cares about what their yards looks like or the condition of the trailers. Its sad but Shady Acres looks like a Old unkept Trailer Park that needs a good sprucing up.
Nearby res

Birmingham, AL

#10 Feb 28, 2012
Becky Webb wrote:
<quoted text> That is true, there should be a law that all Trailer Parks should have a ordinance on the age of trailers allowed in there parks. Like tralers 20 years and older are not allowed. Sunny Acres is a bit nicer than Shady Acres. At Shady Acres by the looks of the park no one really cares about what their yards looks like or the condition of the trailers. Its sad but Shady Acres looks like a Old unkept Trailer Park that needs a good sprucing up.
. What you really wanted to say is no one gives a shit are there yard or condition of the old broke down tin cans on wheels.
Lisa

Lake Charles, LA

#11 Feb 29, 2012
Chad wrote:
<quoted text> Sunny Acres is OK Shady Acres is Trashy looking, all the Trailors in the Front area are in desperate need of repairs and up keep but I think they need a bulldoser. What need need is a ordinance code, cuz the way it looks now its all just one big dump site
Where is this park located?
Trevor

United States

#12 Mar 5, 2012
Lisa wrote:
<quoted text> Where is this park located?
. In the slums on the outskirts of Eunice on the Iota hwy
Shady

Houston, TX

#13 Mar 5, 2012
They have enough stolen stuff in there to get new trailers!Shady Acres.....
Patron king

Birmingham, AL

#14 Mar 6, 2012
Shady wrote:
They have enough stolen stuff in there to get new trailers!Shady Acres.....
. Man I was thinking the same thing except all the stolen goods are spread out in the yards like a trailor hoarders paradise
Lotus terry

Hayden, AL

#15 Mar 8, 2012
I am running for chief of police y'all, come on by my double wide in shity acres will b serve"n hot dogs spam burgers and all the moon shine u can drink. Come one come all bring all your critters kidos local drug runners thiefs and haters We will b having a hillbilly throw Dow b sure to come y'all
Comeaux

Lake Charles, LA

#16 Mar 11, 2012
I can remember back in High School riding around on Friday nights in the country drinking Miler Lite with friends, We would ride down the Iota Hwy, It seems like every time we passed in front of Shady Acres some one would say " its just another day in Shity Acres" we laughted every time I didnt know anyone called it Shity Acres too!
justin

Opelousas, LA

#17 Mar 11, 2012
Ah.sunny acres is not a trailer park.its a brick sub division.
aaa

United States

#18 Mar 12, 2012
justin wrote:
Ah.sunny acres is not a trailer park.its a brick sub division.
you're right sunny acres is a sub division an a nice one at that ! I lived there for over 20 yrs. moved there in 1970 only a few houses were there an its Always been a safe an clean place to live
Retired Kajun

Lake Charles, LA

#19 Mar 12, 2012
justin wrote:
Ah.sunny acres is not a trailer park.its a brick sub division.
well yes sunny acres is a decent subdivision, but shady acres is a "nasty run down tralior park" I have a family member that lived there years ago, It was OK but now its just down right disgusting!!! No one gives a damn about there property, I wont pass down there is leaves a disgusted feeling in my stomache to see cludder everywhere, and the simple fact that all the homes facing the road are old and beyond repair.
boone

Fort Worth, TX

#20 Mar 13, 2012
Any one knows who the old beige double wide belongs to inthe frond of shady acres the playhouse in the front yard is in shape than the trailer

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eunice Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 1 hr Informed Economist 3,062
Donelle Fontenot 5 hr lickmylips 1
wasup at joyces??? 14 hr HONDO 1
Ward 3 race 23 hr Interested voter 28
Sam Boone 23 hr Smh 5
Larry Guidry Thu Lorex 5
Curry Sattler (Jul '13) Thu David 12
•••

Flash Flood Watch for St Landry Parish was issued at August 30 at 5:46AM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Eunice Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Eunice People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Eunice News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Eunice
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••