Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Full story: El Paso Times

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.
Comments
14,641 - 14,660 of 22,288 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#15924 Dec 9, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
You save someone from Hell by bringing them to God.
Tell me, Texan... do you put on a wig and wear make-up when you post as Nijoni?
Tell me Liar, do you accuse all that see thru you as being one?
Your pride can't handle the truth. Are you and anonymous the same? you and waco? We know you are Lord Satan,you actually owned that when busted. Then denied it another post when that naive poster did not catch on.
SO now, deflect and put your games onto others. Others that see Truth are a Threat to you. Weak god that you B.

Really sucks being truly Powerless as you are as a god. Or even equal to one. Pride of your father in you. BLINDING Pride.
How many can you brag of leading astray from righteousness? Your life's mission?

“I don't believe in mathematics”

Since: Aug 08

Eastland, TX

#15925 Dec 9, 2012
The political analysis on this thread is as impressive as the religiosity.
anonymous

Arlington, TX

#15926 Dec 9, 2012
Nijoni wrote:
Christians have the ability to save now according to your gospel. What book of mecca did you pull these from? Your Head of insanity? Satan sure lies thru you.
James 5:19 "My brothers and sisters, if one of you wanders away from the truth, and someone helps that person back, remember this: Anyone who brings a sinner back from the wrong way will save that sinner's soul from death and will cause many sins to be forgiven."
Jude 22 "Show mercy to some people who have doubts. Take others out of the fire, and save them."
anonymous

Arlington, TX

#15927 Dec 9, 2012
Hezekiah wrote:
Are you saying that the political analysis is unimpressive?

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

#15928 Dec 9, 2012
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me Liar, do you accuse all that see thru you as being one?
Your pride can't handle the truth. Are you and anonymous the same? you and waco? We know you are Lord Satan,you actually owned that when busted. Then denied it another post when that naive poster did not catch on.
SO now, deflect and put your games onto others. Others that see Truth are a Threat to you. Weak god that you B.
Really sucks being truly Powerless as you are as a god. Or even equal to one. Pride of your father in you. BLINDING Pride.
How many can you brag of leading astray from righteousness? Your life's mission?
You totally perceive whatever you want to when you read these forums, that much is obvious.

You've backed yourself up into a corner where you realize how wrong you are... but your ego won't let you admit it... so you continue this insane argument that I am a false prophet.

I'm going to pray for you... BOTH of you.

www.HeavyFed.com

#15929 Dec 9, 2012
Hezekiah wrote:
Maybe they should syndicate this thread???
anonymous

Arlington, TX

#15930 Dec 9, 2012
Furly wrote:
<quoted text>
Bored much or just old and grumpy?
It could be either to distract from the political discussion, or because we have nothing else to do, or because we do not feel that we can talk to someone who will actually benefit from our preaching, or convert someone

www.HeavyFed.com

#15931 Dec 9, 2012
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
James 5:19 "My brothers and sisters, if one of you wanders away from the truth, and someone helps that person back, remember this: Anyone who brings a sinner back from the wrong way will save that sinner's soul from death and will cause many sins to be forgiven."
Jude 22 "Show mercy to some people who have doubts. Take others out of the fire, and save them."
Like I've been saying all along, neither Texan nor Nijoni have read the Bible cover to cover... and if they did they failed to comprehend it.
anonymous

Arlington, TX

#15932 Dec 9, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
You totally perceive whatever you want to when you read these forums, that much is obvious.
You've backed yourself up into a corner where you realize how wrong you are... but your ego won't let you admit it... so you continue this insane argument that I am a false prophet.
I once was in a fight with someone who had punched me because I insulted him. I believe I shouldn't have, but I followed him as he was backing up and punching me to make me stop following him, all the while trying to punch him as much as I could while he was dodging. I finally grabbed his shirt, it tore off, I fell on the ground and ruined the glasses in my hand, and he kicked me in the face, at which point I realized that I shouldn't have followed someone who was backing off.
anonymous

Arlington, TX

#15933 Dec 9, 2012
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
It could be either to distract from the political discussion, or because we have nothing else to do, or because we do not feel that we can talk to someone who will actually benefit from our preaching, or convert someone
*nor convert someone
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#15934 Dec 9, 2012
Hezekiah wrote:
Glad that you are enjoying it, you little government suckbutt. Rough times are ahead, so enjoy yourself.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#15935 Dec 9, 2012
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
I once was in a fight with someone who had punched me because I insulted him. I believe I shouldn't have, but I followed him as he was backing up and punching me to make me stop following him, all the while trying to punch him as much as I could while he was dodging. I finally grabbed his shirt, it tore off, I fell on the ground and ruined the glasses in my hand, and he kicked me in the face, at which point I realized that I shouldn't have followed someone who was backing off.
Good lesson. The whole idea of engaging with someone in antisocial behavior is rather foolish. Antisocial behavior is best
avoided and if given the chance, walk away or take an easy way out.

Asocial behavior is another ballgame.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#15936 Dec 9, 2012
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
This does not show Christians have the ability to save. We DON'T> That is something only Y'shua does. Post unapplicable Scriptures if you want, but think about who it is you are attempting to back.

When a soul is reprobate and claiming to be equal to God, blaspheming, a Christian does not go into Satan's playground. This soul has already decided and in no way should be backed. Only if that person repents. Do you know what repentance means? Or reprobate?
Do you understand the concept of Tough Love per chance? Watering down Scriptures only leads to more compromise. Like being milktoast and sitting on the fence. I KNOW where my loyalties lie.
Can you say this?

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#15937 Dec 9, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Backed into what corner? Your trap has ensnared NO one, Mordecai.
You will hang from your own gallows.
Your ego continues to claim false Victories and embraces your Narcissim.
Insane that you are false? Insane to think otherwise.

You sound like you are accustomed to bossing others around. Good luck trying that on me.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#15938 Dec 9, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
You save someone from Hell by bringing them to God.
Tell me, Texan... do you put on a wig and wear make-up when you post as Nijoni?
ANd you LIE> According to the Scriptures that YOU DON't KNow, this is not possible. Only God can bring ones to himself.

True to your Father, the Devil, you would claim responsibility for this. More of your Blasphemy. To those who have ears, let them hear.

Tell me, do you hang out at the Pervy bars on skid bum row, when not lying on topix?
Does propping yourself up as a god work any better for you there?
anonymous

Arlington, TX

#15939 Dec 9, 2012
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
This does not show Christians have the ability to save. We DON'T> That is something only Y'shua does. Post unapplicable Scriptures if you want, but think about who it is you are attempting to back.
When a soul is reprobate and claiming to be equal to God, blaspheming, a Christian does not go into Satan's playground. This soul has already decided and in no way should be backed. Only if that person repents. Do you know what repentance means? Or reprobate?
Do you understand the concept of Tough Love per chance? Watering down Scriptures only leads to more compromise. Like being milktoast and sitting on the fence. I KNOW where my loyalties lie.
Can you say this?
Fed did not claim that Christians alone save. He knows that we believe that God is the one who saves. But a Christian can be said to "save" a soul if you bring someone to the truth. This is what Fed meant, and in fact what the Bible actually says. I did not water down the scriptures, I only posted exactly what I read in my Bible.
Do you mean "reprobate" as in predestined to hell? If you believe that he is "reprobate" by this definition, why are you trying to convert him? You do not know who is reprobate unless they are committing the unforgivable sin.
I do not believe that he has done all the things you accuse him of. When you accuse him of things he does not do, why should he want to repent of the things that he DOES do which are wrong? He has not claimed to be perfect. You are not merely trying to convert him, not even trying to make his beliefs look foolish, but degrading him actually, it seems to me. I do not want to treat nonbelievers that way, since it does not help to convert them. When you accuse him falsely, and when people are saying that he shouldn't keep snakes, and all the other unnecessary things being said which have nothing to do with converting him, it will make him think that Christians are false and he will not want anything to do with Christianity. I see some of yours and Texan's posts as lies, and I can not agree with them. I am not merely talking about your beliefs. I personally do not care where you think my loyalties are, but you are not using tough love. You are just finding anything to criticize whether it is actually evil or not, and saying things about him which aren't even true. I did not argue with the things you said which are true. I even defended you when Fed said certain things to try to make you look foolish. You might not remember. And when I first came here, you were cursing at me and saying I would go to hell and claiming that I agree with Damn Invasion, when it is obvious I do not. You seem to claim that I agree with Fed's beliefs, when it is also obvious that I do not. And I am not merely loyal to YOU, but loyal to my belief that they way you are trying to "convert" him is not scriptural, if you are accusing him wrongly also. And making fun of him. And being very much like him in general, except for that he is using this for his comedy routines too.
anonymous

Arlington, TX

#15940 Dec 9, 2012
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
Your trap has ensnared NO one, Mordecai.
Please explain your references to Mordecai.

www.HeavyFed.com

#15941 Dec 9, 2012
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Please explain your references to Mordecai.
She watched Children of the Corn.

LOL
pasty

Bellevue, WA

#15942 Dec 9, 2012
just be happey...

“I don't believe in mathematics”

Since: Aug 08

Eastland, TX

#15943 Dec 9, 2012
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad that you are enjoying it, you little government suckbutt. Rough times are ahead, so enjoy yourself.
You've been crying for years now. The outlook for the world is always on an upward trend. There are setbacks and obstacles and mistakes, but we always overcome. If you'd quit your ridiculous blubbering for awhile, you might see the sunny side of life.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Euless Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 2 hr fubar 17,877
Debate: Marijuana - Irving, TX (Aug '10) 7 hr (unavailable$ 37
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) 8 hr Wow Wee 524
TX Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in T... (Oct '10) 9 hr That Fart Guy 722
TX Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) Thu Gasman 663
Nile Aug 25 Badass Jonathon 1
TX Who do you support for Comptroller of Public Ac... (Oct '10) Aug 25 Gasman 618
•••

Euless News Video

•••
Euless Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Euless Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••