Euless Semi-Truck Crash Kills Single ...

Euless Semi-Truck Crash Kills Single Mother Of 3

There are 5 comments on the CBS 11 story from Feb 3, 2009, titled Euless Semi-Truck Crash Kills Single Mother Of 3. In it, CBS 11 reports that:

Feb 3, 2009 9:43 pm US/Central Reporting Carol Cavazos EULESS It took emergency crews two hours to extract a driver after a car collided with a rock hauler carrying sand.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS 11.

john

United States

#1 Feb 4, 2009
do anybody know the name of the trucking company that was involved in this fatal accident because that trailer looks familiar and if its the trailer that I am thinking that it is and the company I think that it is and the truck that i think that it is then I have driven that truck and pulled that trailer and if this is the same company and equipment then they new full well that the brakes were bad because I had lots of braking problems and I complained about the truck often.
Moms friend

Euless, TX

#2 Feb 4, 2009
The Richland Hills Church of Christ is setting up a fund for the girls if anyone is interested please notify the Church.
Matt

Keller, TX

#3 Feb 5, 2009
They have got to sue the trucking company. They are responsible for maintaining the brakes.
Matt

Keller, TX

#4 Feb 5, 2009
JLAR trucking. kvue news. google it.
Evelyn Massey

Plano, TX

#5 Feb 14, 2009
Please understand that there is more than one family suffering. The family of Mr. Richardson and the "female passengers" family is also suffering. Understanding that the loss of life is tragic especially when unexpected. I have not been able to look at the news for a long time since viewing the accident on the news however I am able read about it on the internet. When people such as Mr. Yellot making comments about him hoping that for Mr. Richardson's sake the brakes went out on the truck. This doesn't help matters any at all. Prayers should be sent up on behalf of everyone involved. All that were there are suffering as well as their families whom have been thrust in to immediately supporting our children. We are continually in need of prayer! May God bless Ms. Kaye's children.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Euless Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Branson Dental (May '09) Dec 12 NeedADentist 46
News Kwame Kilpatrick moves into larger, $372K home ... (Nov '11) Dec 2 Kunta 7
News Man, 21, fatally stabbed after argument in Bedford (May '10) Nov 21 Anonymous 25
i need somewhere to play (Dec '14) Nov '17 NoSexAndRagingHor... 4
Police Oct '17 Jbryan 1
J.e. Brady (Jul '15) Sep '17 HE HATE ME 11
Review: iLoveKickboxing - Bedford (Dec '15) Sep '17 stacyrimes84 29

Euless Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Euless Mortgages