North Richland Hills, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2011

edward rose wrote:
Guess what another power outage in the same small area. Last time it was out for 23 hours and we lost all of our food and had to pay for hotel since my oldest daughter has asthma. They didn't even send out a truck to fix it until the next morning. There were no roilling blackouts reported and the outtage was isolated. Bottom line is that this provider since I have lived here has cost me thousands of dollars in wasted food and half as much in medically necessary hotel stays when hot.
My dear fellow freind it has been one of the hottest summer of ever on records here in the dallas ft.worth area. This is the weather doing that not them. There were rolling black outs at the time you posted your stupid message. If you people don,t hear the warnings when they metion rolling black-outs then you need to pay more closely attentin..
edward rose

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2011

I understand when one posts anything on the internet there is always someone eager to enter a pissing contest if only for arguments sake. Yes it was hot aug 13th and no there were no rolling blackouts when I called, but there were outtages sporadically. If you lived in the small area I do then you would see a highly disproportionate amount of power failures then anywhere nearby. I am talking sometimes every other day. Most of the power failures have been isolated to a small region with horrible response time. I understand storm and heat failures, but we have had little of those. Furthermore a representative from Oncor admitted that we have a pretty tore up local grid and they are working on it, but its been this way for five years and has gotten worse. I pay for usage, but I also pay for a moderate level of reliability so I have every right to complain here or to Oncor as I would with any goods or services that are failing to meet a basic level of expectations
big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2011

I like the way you people mess up the quotes so i won,t be able to respond to your messages. Also I like to way mr rose has chickenly deleted one of his replyies to me. Apparently he thinks I,am some crazy wacko out here and to scared to let me read his reply. I already saw your stupid reply just before you rudely deleted it. Well my fellow friend I,am not crazy and I,am not harmefull guy. But I do think you people are stupid and I do like to pick on stupid people such as yourself...
GoodOldDays

Secaucus, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2011

Big John , If you like to beat up stupid you should start on yourself .
edward rose

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2011

First of all I didn't delete any posts so I am curious as to what my phantom reply stated and no idea what this messing up the quotes things is all about. Anyway I have taken my rant for now to a more productive source. As far as crazy is concerned or stupid are concerned my quoting ability would work just fine.
big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2011

GoodOldDays wrote:
Big John , If you like to beat up stupid you should start on yourself .
Well it appears to me that I,am beating you people up here on the forum. I work in public and I know what you people are all about these days. When your power goes out learn to deal with it as it is a part of life and I don,t give a ratts butt how many times it goes out but it,s not there fault. Therefore since you people like to shove around people that are not your sizes, you all have me big bad john to deal with.
big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2011

edward rose wrote:
First of all I didn't delete any posts so I am curious as to what my phantom reply stated and no idea what this messing up the quotes things is all about. Anyway I have taken my rant for now to a more productive source. As far as crazy is concerned or stupid are concerned my quoting ability would work just fine.
My dear fellow freind. Who,s mind are you trying to play with? And just who are you trying to fool? I,am respond to this message because you did now mess it up so I would not think you did it the first time. Also you posted about 30 messages on another topix forum but you had them deleted two days ago. Nice try but my mind can not be played with.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 27 of27
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Euless News Video

•••
•••

Euless Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Euless People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE