Euless officer arrested on DWI charges

Jan 17, 2008 Read more: Fort Worth Star-Telegram

A Euless police officer arrested in Arlington early Thursday on charges of driving while intoxicated refused to give a breath or blood specimen, police said. via Fort Worth Star-Telegram

Read more
Resident

Pleasanton, CA

#1 Jan 20, 2008
The city of Euless will either handle appropriately or continue to take care of its own, not to say that Arlington will do any better. Kind of like the Euless patrol car that crashed through and intersection (Midcities and Cheeksparger) and rested in part on top of another car facing another direction less than two months ago.
Citizen

United States

#2 Dec 5, 2011
ha ha that would have been funny to see and upload to youtube. If I ever see an officer get in a wreck I will laugh my ass off! Effing euless cops!!!
Citizen

United States

#3 Dec 5, 2011
Oh yeah... I don't live in Wilmington, DE either bitches! ha ha ha
American

Little Elm, TX

#4 Dec 9, 2011
I think fall law enforcement personnel, no matter what their capacity, should be subjected to twice the degree of punishment dealt out to John Q. Public, since they held to a higher standard while they "enforce" the law.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Euless Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 9 hr fart 794
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 13 hr Fart Smoke 633
Review: Mary M. Robb, DDS Apr 16 Frank Reedy 1
euless police power abuse Apr 15 Big bad john 5
News Man, 21, fatally stabbed after argument in Bedford (May '10) Apr 15 Jackie 18
Colleyville murder suspect returned to Tarrant ... Apr 12 Raygen Walker 29
herbalife weight loss program! Apr 12 gracy k 1
More from around the web

Euless People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]