Review: Lugger, Jerry L MD - Jerry L Lugger MD

Posted in the Euless Forum

Very unsatisfied patient

Dallas, TX

#1 Jan 19, 2010
Recently we had obtained Dr. Lugger's services for a surgery. His office staff was very unprofessional and untruthful. I would not recommend this office to anyone-- it is unfortunate for Dr. Lugger, who was a very professional doctor, that he has a staff that does not repressent him in an unhorable or reputable way.
Andrea

Ennis, TX

#2 Jan 22, 2010
I would not recommend him either.I think he slept through his personal bedside manner class. My daughter had had the end of her finger nearly cut completely off and we had gotten it stitched back intact by a real good plastic surgeon. When there is a hand injury it takes a lot of deadening medicine due to all the nerves in the hand. He injected enough to keep the hand dead for 8 hours. The day after her stitches came out, she was sitting on the floor at a birthday party when a boy came walking by and stepped on her finger and the newly healing finger broke loose.We took her to HEB hospital where we waited for at least an hour for the on-call plastic surgeon (Dr.Lugger)to get out of surgery & when he came in and deadened her hand and before he was done stitching her finger she was feeling it. When they put a finger guard on she was crying because she could feel everything and he was trying to bend this finger guard around her finger. Apparently they don't make child size finger guards.I asked him why he didn't use the medicine the previous Dr used to deaden her hand for 8 hours and he told me it takes too long to take effect! We waited on him an hour but he can't wait long enough for medicine to take effect!!??? Instead he lets a little girl feel the last stitches he puts in her finger because his time is more valuable than my little girl and/or her comfort?!!! I wrote a letter to his office about how I felt. I will NEVER forget his name!!!!

Since: Jan 10

North Richland Hills, TX

#3 Jan 24, 2010
I'd like to hear more about what Very Unsatisfied patient has to say please...I am scheduled for surgery on Wednesday. I am new to this system, if you know how to, please message me...thanks.
Clyde

Keller, TX

#4 Nov 21, 2011
very capable dr, the worst office staff and supposed nurse I have ever encountered. Unprofessional, and very rude and unhelpful. Its a shame any professional would trust his business to such people. I would think twice before using them. If you do you will be sorry when you have to deal with the nurse or office manager which ever she is calling herself. Do not ask her name, her answer may be the same as she gave me " I dont think Ill give my name today". If you need the Doctor's signature on insurance claim forms be prepared to pay $25.00 for them. Thats what was quoted to me. And any records they have of you are their records and they do not have to give them to you. It was totally unbelieveable experience. beware!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Euless Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Paying red-light camera ticket can be tricky (Oct '09) 3 hr Big bad john 24
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Wed Fossilfarts 549
Fire damages Cullen Davis' home in Colleyville (May '08) Wed Big bad john 13
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Nov 26 Fossilfarts 749
Dedicated Transgender Hotline Aims To Stem Epid... Nov 25 Dave 1
Hurst Music Thread Nov 25 Musikologist 1
Police: 2-year-old Irving boy murdered bya Nov 24 vargas family 1

Euless News Video

Euless Dating
Find my Match

Euless People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Euless News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Euless

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]