Red-light cameras to be discussed

Red-light cameras to be discussed

There are 223 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Oct 2, 2006, titled Red-light cameras to be discussed. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Red-light cameras will be the focus of a City Council discussion Tuesday. The council is scheduled to hear a staff presentation about the automatic cameras that snap pictures of vehicles and their drivers when ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

First Prev
of 12
Next Last
non galatical moron

Dallas, TX

#291 Mar 17, 2012
Jim leonard wrote:
<quoted text> I have here a fellow cop standing here beside me mr unread is it? Honestly he happens to be my nathpew and he is saying that you must have printed this hole story up. That is one cop that sets here in tells me that none of this exist! I,am checking with channel 8 news never seen such a story. Your a joke, and a false pretencer and possibly a fraud. Why don,t you take your yankee ass and stay on your own forum. I have relatives that know about the law you don,t. THIS HOLE STORY IS FALSE AND ALL PRINTED OUT BY YOU.
Please don't speak Chinese in this forum. WOWWWW-- Did you get past second grade ????
chrystal 026

Dallas, TX

#292 Mar 17, 2013
Why Large Cities,like Houston,L.A,and many others,don"t have Red Light Cameras???Cause they can not get the People to Pay up!!!!
chrystal 026

Dallas, TX

#293 Mar 19, 2013
Cities love Red Light Cameras,that is how they get Fat Bonuses,and Fat Pay Checks!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Euless Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Texas Star Point Academy (Jul '09) May 29 Tiffany Wesley 21
Review: Branson Dental (May '09) May 28 Big bad john 38
Review: iLoveKickboxing - Bedford May 27 wgnugent 20
News The Voice Results, Season Finale 2016 Winner - ... May 25 Bev 1
Open minded places to work in Grapevine? May 23 spinosaurus baryonyx 6
Review: Lugger, Jerry L MD - Jerry L Lugger MD (Jan '10) May 20 Emmett 5
Missing puppy- PLEASE HELP FIND!!! May 17 spinosaurus baryonyx 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Euless Mortgages