Kwame Kilpatrick gets 28 years in pri...

Kwame Kilpatrick gets 28 years in prison on corruption charges

Posted in the Euless Forum

joe smoe

United States

#1 Oct 11, 2013
High fives all around !
DeQuan Jenkins

Tucker, GA

#2 Oct 11, 2013
Sheet. Kwame aint done nothin. Whitey make this stuff up to keep the black man down. Kwame got him a college degree from one of the top schools in America! Florida A&M! Now whitey is jealous of his success. I think all blacks should boycott KFC in protest! I am so upset I cant keep my crack pipe lit! Sheeeeet
Lakeesha

Tucker, GA

#3 Oct 11, 2013
I is so dissppapointed! I done named 3 of my illegitmate childrens after Kwame. I fo sho cant believe he stole nothin. He honest! Now all his kin gonna have to go back to the rib shack and git they old jobs back! I gawn git me a whole fried chicken and sum chitlins an see if Leroy gawn come over.
Ted Nugent

Charlotte, NC

#4 Oct 12, 2013
Detroit City is the place to be, that mad dog town gonna set you free
BIG BAD JOHN

Fort Worth, TX

#5 Oct 16, 2013
Ted Nugent wrote:
Detroit City is the place to be, that mad dog town gonna set you free
Ted nuggent? really? I agree with this message here but are you soppose to use his name on a topix? I wonder what the old hippie would say about a clown using his name? Yeh i might have to inform him on this. I bet the men would be pissed? Na i would not tell him but remember the things you say are trouble you may cause would go to him because people are stupid enough to actaully think this is him.
BIG BAD JOHN

Fort Worth, TX

#6 Oct 16, 2013
Lakeesha wrote:
I is so dissppapointed! I done named 3 of my illegitmate childrens after Kwame. I fo sho cant believe he stole nothin. He honest! Now all his kin gonna have to go back to the rib shack and git they old jobs back! I gawn git me a whole fried chicken and sum chitlins an see if Leroy gawn come over.
I agree but learn how to spell mr lakeesha is it? Are perhaps are you she? I had heck of a time trying to figure out what you were saying. By the way i like fried chicken myself so don,t send them down there protesting while i,am eating.
BIG BAD JOHN

Fort Worth, TX

#7 Oct 16, 2013
DeQuan Jenkins wrote:
Sheet. Kwame aint done nothin. Whitey make this stuff up to keep the black man down. Kwame got him a college degree from one of the top schools in America! Florida A&M! Now whitey is jealous of his success. I think all blacks should boycott KFC in protest! I am so upset I cant keep my crack pipe lit! Sheeeeet
Yeaaa a crack pipe and your smoking it? Maybe this is why i have noticed that some women that are jogging on the trails at bear creek park are perhaps high on crack? I notice how when the jog by me they got that crack look in there eyes,,,,yeaaa some odd ones alright! Where you that strange woman that came up to me looking freaked out asking me for money??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Euless Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 11 hr FlavorsPharts 1,054
Review: iLoveKickboxing - Bedford (Dec '15) Jan 19 chrystiegibbs 26
Atencion! Hola!!! Jan 16 ICE Capitan 1
Irving TX getto Jan 12 Yungin214 1
Review: Your MED Urgent Care Clinic (Jul '14) Jan 12 Big bad john 9
Incident at Laundromat on Bedford Rd at Brown T... Jan 6 Bellechain 1
Colleyville murder suspect returned to Tarrant ... (Mar '15) Jan 3 Pat 39

Euless Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Euless Mortgages