Man, 21, fatally stabbed after argument in Bedford

May 2, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Star-telegram.com

Domingo Ramirez Jr. An argument at a Bedford apartment ended Sunday morning with one man fatally stabbed, another seriously cut and an Irving man in jail, Bedford police said.Bedford police were searching for a second suspect Sunday afternoon.William Eldridge, 21, of Euless was pronounced dead at Texas Health Hurst-Euless-Bedford hospital in ...

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 16 of16
slkadfj

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2010

Judged:

I don't believe my cousin is a murder. I think he was defending himself!
JayDee

Mesquite, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2010

Judged:

I was unaware self-defense included stabbing someone multiple times then fleeing the scene. Better yet, if it was self-defense why didn't he wait around for the police and tell his side of the story? Regardless of what you may THINK I lost MY COUSIN yesterday, nothing they do to your cousin can even begin to repay the debt he owes for taking a life.
R.I.P. Allen
Mee

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2010

Judged:

I am so sorry for your loss JayDee- I agree COMPLETELY with you. If you dont have anything to hide and it was self defense then why run like a coward! These are the times I wish the death penalty was for the murderer to be taken out back and shot and left to bleed to death!!!!
Ryan

Lake Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2010

Judged:

Yeah your cousin obviously did some serious shit. And now he is going to pay for what he did to someone else's life and family. I hope he pays well too and maybe with his life. Allen wasn't the type of person to be straight up stabbed like that. Only if you knew the guy and knew his heart. I'll forever remember Allen and our times spent together.

RIP Allen: Im gunna miss you man!
JayDee

Longview, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2010

Thank you for your support Mee & Ryan! Allen had a big heart and was always there for anyone who needed him, he will be missed by many.
Mysterious

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2010

Judged:

How about Ross who kept drugs in the apartment which is what started the fight? Aln was defending Ross's pot? was it all worth it?
Jas

Coppell, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2010

Judged:

Allen was defending a friend in a time of need, you might want to get the whole story before you post stupid questions, or comments. Some people are just cowards and punks that can not use their hands when something is started!!!! People like this do deserve to die, and I like Mee think in these situations it should be a eye for a eye.
Mysterious

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2010

Judged:

Don't misunderstand, my heart goes out to Alan and his family for this terrible tragedy. I was informed by a pretty reliable source that the young man who did the stabbing was caught taking some pot and was confronted and it escalated from there. The fact remains that it was drugs that drew people there in the first place. Maybe if drugs and alcohol weren't involved Alan might still be here.
jas

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2010

Judged:

Alen was clean for going on a year, so if some people are so damn hard up to steal from a friends friend they need their ass kicked. Drugs or not, still doesn't excuse the fact that someone has to grab weapons to fight with and take a life. Who is the coward, one who standing up for a friend, or one who takes a life? You be the judge?
Princess

Mckinney, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2010

Okay, I hear they both had knifes. So they both were in the wrong. I didn't know Allen but I knew of him , he went to my schools. I am so sorry for the loss, my condolences go out to the Eldridge family. I do not see the witnesses on here explainig what happened so we ALL do not know the FULL truth. Some say it was self-defense some say murder. I agree with mysterious...drugs are ruining HEB...I am pretty sure Michael didn't just go up to him and stab him, there had to be a reason or a cause. So I think instead of being on here talking mess, and saying what we THINK happened we should be waiting for the trial and the truth comes out. Allen is not here to tell his side so we won't know the whole story. We have to go by either Michaels word, or Allens friends word.
JayDee

Mesquite, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2010

You're right, Allen is gone and I watched my Aunt and Uncle bury her only child today. Regardless of the circumstances at hand, I would not wish this on my worst enemy. We heard the story from the people who were there, the people who drove Al to the hospital, so we know the story, maybe everybody else needs to hear the truth so they too will understand how violent this situation was. Allen will forever live in my heart and I look forward to the day I get to see him and hear him laugh again.
blake love

Bedford, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2010

it will all come out in trial. allen was defending himself as so was i.
blake love

Bedford, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2010

And mysterious, Ross was not even there.
Liz

North Richland Hills, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2012

wow, just found this, uhm Allen was murdered, when you take the knife away from the girl and then stab Allen repeatedly, that is NOT self defense
Liz

North Richland Hills, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2012

slkadfj wrote:
I don't believe my cousin is a murder. I think he was defending himself!
well then u are crazy bc he took the knife away from the girl that took it from Allen, and then jus started stabbing him. my mom works for heb hospital, ur cousin cut his aorta (sp?)
Sad

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2012

So really my heart goes out entirely to the victims family and friends. Every one talking about how "its sad but if drugs hadn't been involved ..." That is no excuse for what happened. Much less if it was weed which is recognized in several places as a medical herb ( tho I do realize it isn't here ). Seriously the drugs aren't ruining HEB the fact that everyone is so quick to blame the drugs and not the moral downfall of society ... pay attention to the people who are hurting for a loss, the people praying for their family facing jail or death, look at how this effects the world... if he was stealing jewelry no one would ask if it was really worth...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 16 of16
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Euless News Video

•••
•••

Euless Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Euless People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••