BREAKING NEWS: Utility Worker Shocked...

BREAKING NEWS: Utility Worker Shocked While Working On Power Line

There are 3 comments on the NBC 5i Dallas/Fort Worth story from Apr 24, 2008, titled BREAKING NEWS: Utility Worker Shocked While Working On Power Line. In it, NBC 5i Dallas/Fort Worth reports that:

A man working on power lines was seriously injured by an electric shock Thursday afternoon.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC 5i Dallas/Fort Worth.

Dave

Fort Worth, TX

#1 Apr 24, 2008
Does anyone know what company the man worked for. I just left a contractor for Oncor and just wondering if it could be one of my past coworkers. I hope the man pulls thourgh it is sucjh a dangerous job and is under appreciated by most in the public.
william

San Antonio, TX

#2 Apr 24, 2008
Wow, this was on my street. Our power recently came back on.
Tom

Clarkesville, GA

#3 Apr 24, 2008
dave,from what i hear that the gentleman that got burnt worked for flowers.i am a contractor also and it is very upsetting to me when one of my brothers gets hurt or killed especially killed!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Euless Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Glenn Beck's challenge: Getting onto your TV (Aug '14) Jul 18 Tricky 28
News Murder suspect arrested in double shooting near... Jul 16 Anonymous 2
News Man who led armed protest at Texas mosque publi... (Dec '15) Jun 27 melissa 5
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Texas (Dis... (Oct '10) Jun 27 AmPieJam UncleSam 19
Review: Green Top Lawn Care (Jun '13) Jun 22 Bigbod 4
Are there any non-racist white people in Irving? Jun '17 Davieboy 3
Hurst Music Thread (Nov '14) Jun '17 Musikologist 8

Euless Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Euless Mortgages