Heroin-related deaths rise in Tarrant...

Heroin-related deaths rise in Tarrant County as drug's potency increases

There are 2 comments on the Star-telegram.com story from May 22, 2009, titled Heroin-related deaths rise in Tarrant County as drug's potency increases. In it, Star-telegram.com reports that:

By DOMINGO RAMIREZ JR. Three more heroin-related deaths in Tarrant County were confirmed in the past week, bringing the total this year to at least 15, which outpaces the 2008 rate, reports show.Investigators are trying to determine whether a new, purer form of the drug is to blame.This year's deaths include a member of one of Fort Worth's most ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Star-telegram.com.

water melon

Dallas, TX

#1 May 25, 2009
When will the state legislators take into consideration of the death sentence for drug dealers??? They sentence their users to a slow death or either a shortened life span or killed by a dose of illegal drugs. No different than using a gun. a murder is a murder, just the use of a different weapon. What is your answer TRXAS LEGISLATORS. Are you still in denial about the cause of drug deaths. It is murder by an illegal weapon. either a death sentence or an even longer life sentence till death do they depart.
Hmmm

Sanger, TX

#2 Jun 20, 2009
I think they should legalize it all, tax it for revenue and let all the druggies overdose on their drug of choice.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Euless Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pete Bishop 57 min Sadface 2
Truant Grandchild What can be done? Who can help? Apr 8 Anonymous 1
News Paying red-light camera ticket can be tricky (Oct '09) Apr 4 rrr 32
Shooting in NRH TX sept 24th around 10PM wakefi... (Sep '11) Mar 28 Sak 56
Euless...the Tree City? That's a joke, right? (May '06) Mar '18 Sadface 3
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Texas (Dis... (Oct '10) Mar '18 Bot 26
euless police power abuse (Apr '15) Mar '18 Sadface 7

Euless Jobs

Personal Finance

Euless Mortgages