Trying to sell my home in Euless

Trying to sell my home in Euless

Posted in the Euless Forum

Michelle

Deer Park, TX

#1 Feb 24, 2009
I am frustrated beyond belief. My husband and I have owned a house in Euless for 10 years. The home is taken very good care of inside and out. With a new job transfer we are are forced to sell. WHY ..WHY WHY WHY do my neighbors have to have 4 cars in their driveway, 3 in front of their house and 1 on front of my house. Do they not realize what they are doing to the property value in that neighborhood. We have already had 3 offers pulled because the potential buyer drove through the neighborhood and noticed "the streets are covered in cars" Is this normal in Texas? The other neighbors have a basketball net on our property line that is falling apart and never used. Why dont these people give a crap about their neighborhood??
him

United States

#2 Feb 24, 2009
Have the cars on the street moved lately? What I mean is are they daily drivers? If not, call the non emergency number (its listed in the phone book) for Euless Police Department (cause its not a 911 emergency, dont waste a dispatchers time calling them) and simply say the car(s) havent moved and that it causes a blind spot on the road or something to that effect.
Michelle

Deer Park, TX

#3 Feb 24, 2009
That is the issue. Some of them move some of them dont. I think there are 2 families living in these houses or they are being rented to college students. I am just hope something gives and we are able to sell!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Euless Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Irving, Texas man indicted for running scheme t... (Jan '07) Sat ghost 7
big daddys swingers club in irving, tx (Jul '10) Sat ghost 45
News Hispanic exodus from Irving, TX hurts businesses (Oct '07) Sat truck owner 255
Horny woman in irving (Feb '15) Sat truck owner 4
News Condemned Irving apartment complex to be torn down (Nov '07) Aug 25 Who cares 43
Colleyville,Texas Murder of Anita Fox (Mar '15) Aug 18 Clark Kent 131
News Slain wife called last years of marriage a not ... Aug 15 Steven 1

Euless Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Euless Mortgages