Twinkies still on the table: Judge orders Hostess to negotiate with union

Nov 19, 2012 Full story: NOLA.com 93

Striking workers Nam Phan, left, and Randy Goodwin picket outside a Hostess Brand plant, last week in Biddeford, Maine.

Full Story
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
crazy

Dallas, GA

#83 Dec 29, 2012
Brian wrote:
Those ladies probably made in excess of 20 per hour for doing work that isn't even worth minimum wage. Thats why companies have closed and jobs offshored. Now their will be no jobs for your children thanks to your union greed
brian your full of shit,I would love to get my hands around your stinking neck,you have no clue those ladys didnt even make 10 a hour. you jerk,go play in traffic,you have nothing better to do than run your mouth,your a dumn ass....that knows nothing about this company are their pay...
Brian

Edwardsville, IL

#84 Dec 29, 2012
Ho hum...they did at t Hostess store in my area so go away and thank your masa at the big housr for tryingto get unemploymrt extended

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#85 Dec 30, 2012
crazy wrote:
<quoted text>brian your full of shit,I would love to get my hands around your stinking neck,you have no clue those ladys didnt even make 10 a hour. you jerk,go play in traffic,you have nothing better to do than run your mouth,your a dumn ass....that knows nothing about this company are their pay...
"to get my hands around your stinking neck"

Tired of having them around your little c0ck so much?
Brian

Edwardsville, IL

#86 Dec 30, 2012
You morons just dont understand tha with automation your jobs are not needed anymore
The only reason automaton came in was because it was cheaper to mechanize than pay you doofuses what you think you are worth
Take a pay cut and keep your job while you still have a chance to
blumbo

Wayne, NJ

#88 Jan 4, 2013
Brian wrote:
One of Hostesses highest costs, in addition to the union bozos, was sugar. Sugar is covered by the pesky USA tariffs demanded by other liberal regulation freaks. If Bimbo gets the brand the products can be made in mexico with no tariff sugar and non union employees. The costs will plummet and due to trade agreements can be brought into the USA duty free. Prices will drop and volume will increase accordingly.
See how great the Democrat liberals have ruined another industry with unions and regulations?
Not to worry though, everyone can get a job working for the government cant they?
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAH
Why dont they make entenmann's in mexico and why is it $6+ a box?
hii

Greeneville, TN

#89 Feb 2, 2013
Tail_lites wrote:
I worked for IBC for many years and found they paid me a very fair wage indeed even tho at Merita and Dolly Madison we were not union, why is there a need to have some high paid union leader to speak for you when if things go bad he's not the one loses his job. If the union workers vote not to accept the company's offers over and over then they need to reek what they sow !!!!
http://www.dcavelaw.com
Union Mafia

Jackson, TN

#90 Feb 3, 2013
Having to join a union to work is like having to join the Commie party in the USSR to live!
mike

Howell, NJ

#91 Mar 2, 2013
did bimbo hire any one from the job fair they had in january
deyquan

Mount Holly, NJ

#92 Mar 9, 2013
They wanted to but your union pres told the if they did they would have to honor the Hostess contract. They hired non-Hostess workers.
Shinichiro Takizawa

Japan

#93 Dec 30, 2013
Wars, nuclear-power-plan-disasters, huge-earth-quakes and huge-natural-disasters
must occur in Japan, China, Taiwan, South-Korea, Germany and Russia now!

Wars, nuclear-power-plan-disasters, huge-earth-quakes and huge-natural-disasters in Japan, China, Taiwan, South-Korea, Germany and Russia
will cause reconstruction-demands in Japan, China, Taiwan, South-Korea, Germany and Russia!

Wars, nuclear-power-plan-disasters, huge-earth-quakes and huge-natural-disasters in Japan, China, Taiwan, South-Korea, Germany and Russia
will increase Japan's, China's, Taiwan's, South-Korea's, Germany's and Russia's domestic-demands!

will decrease supplies from Japan, China, Taiwan, South-Korea, Germany and Russia!

Japan, South-Korea, Taiwan and Germany must increase their military-budgets and military-forces now!
Japan, South-Korea, Taiwan, British, Italy and Germany must protect Japan, South-Korea, Taiwan, British, Italy and Germany by themselves now!

Japan, China, Taiwan, South-Korea, Germany and Russia are evil-fascism-communism-empires !
Remember Pearl Harbor!
Finally, Japan will be destroyed!
We are American-99%!
I love the U.S.! I love Americans!
ron

Lockwood, MO

#95 Jan 9, 2014
I didn't make 30 dollars hr. I was there for 18 yrs & gave them my all! So many times we had to go out on snow & ice! A lot of times breaking down in trucks that had no heater or air! But I stayed with it because I supprted my company! We all took a hell of a pay cut several times! When we closed down I was rewarded nothing! 18 yrs. For nothing & now I'm stuck in a low paying job because of my age. I was a route salesman & a damn good one!
ron

Lockwood, MO

#96 Jan 9, 2014
ron wrote:
I didn't make 30 dollars hr. I was there for 18 yrs & gave them my all! So many times we had to go out on snow & ice! A lot of times breaking down in trucks that had no heater or air! But I stayed with it because I supprted my company! We all took a hell of a pay cut several times! When we closed down I was rewarded nothing! 18 yrs. For nothing & now I'm stuck in a low paying job because of my age. I was a route salesman & a damn good one!
my companys (wonder bread) problem was the big dogs filled their pockets to much!
corey

Richmond, VA

#97 Jan 14, 2014
You know it,s over and done with now I,ve purchased a flowers route and life goes on just a better life the Hell with Hostess/IBC

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Euless Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Let's build a snowman! 7 hr Big bad john 4
Lockheed Martin ends Boy Scouts gifts over gay ban (Dec '13) 12 hr L Craig s Hush Pu... 168
warning 14 hr Big bad john 1
Review: HEB Plumbing (Jun '12) 15 hr Jack the plummer 11
Woman Found in Box Near Landfill Feb 25 modhippie1 20
Horny woman in irving Feb 24 Don 1
Debate: Obama Economy - North Richland Hills, TX (Feb '12) Feb 23 Corlebra 6

Euless News Video

Euless Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Euless People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance