Religion briefs: Joel Osteen and wife to appear on TV show

There are 3 comments on the Star-telegram.com story from Jan 21, 2009, titled Religion briefs: Joel Osteen and wife to appear on TV show. In it, Star-telegram.com reports that:

Joel Osteen and wife to be on TV show EULESS - Televangelist Joel Osteen and his wife, Victoria, will be guests of the LIFE Today television program Tuesday with show hosts James and Betty Robison.Victoria ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Star-telegram.com.

peter siev

San Diego, CA

#1 Apr 19, 2009
I want to watch JOE OSTEEN tv show every week
Jack and Ennis

Houston, TX

#2 Jan 28, 2011
The program should be called "USELESS"
b illee

Bloomington, IN

#3 Mar 29, 2011
I would like to say that I truly like Joel osteen. He has helped me through some tough times, and he doesn't even know. I have never been to see him never tryed to contect him in any way. this message is the first time I ever did any thing related to him. Hey he might not help all, but remember he does help some. Do we really need to be so mean to him. I like what he says, in fact my family sits and watches his show every Sunday morning, instead of going to a church where all they want is your money.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Euless Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 2 hr Sniffers 647
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 2 hr Release farts 830
Twin Peaks May 2 be urself 3
Grapevine Baseball Apr 28 Customer 1
Horny woman in irving Apr 27 carlos 2
News Man, 21, fatally stabbed after argument in Bedford (May '10) Apr 27 jackie 23
Review: Mayor's Hotline Apr 20 buttercake 1
More from around the web

Euless People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]