Hate crimes committed by Piercy, Clar...

Hate crimes committed by Piercy, Clark, Poling

Posted in the Eugene Forum

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1 Apr 30, 2012
As a Christmas present to the homeless, those three put their lives in danger, just out of pure hatred.
What did the homeless do to them? They tried to survive. I challenged those three cowards to live as homeless people for a day, but they never will because they don't care.
They don't care about local residents either, since the homeless are now again in their yards, etc.
Who elects tyrants who care nothing about the people they're supposed to serve? I was inspired by those who spoke so eloquently on behalf of the homeless, but those three were determined to destroy lives that they didnít listen.
It's obvious that those three have sold out to the wealthy who want to give the APPEARANCE that Eugene is a good place to live, while making it just the opposite. WE live here and have the power to make Eugene a better place by voting those three out of office forever.
Instead of electing them, we should be demanding their prosecutions for murder, since being homeless is dangerous, and it does kill.
Contact the D.A. if theyíre elected.

Location hidden

#2 May 1, 2012
George Poling called peaceful protesters TERRORISTS, which explains why the real terrorists are being given short sentences, and American citizens are given 20 years for protesting against government corruption.(C-SPAN)

Location hidden

#3 May 11, 2012
After watching the debates, it's clear that Piercy will win.
The other two candidates are not intelligent, and one said money would have been better spent on animals than people. They're both a joke.

So, I'm not voting for any candidate. We're not forced to support candidates we don't like, and we often vote just to keep the worst ones out.

Evicting the homeless at Christmas was completely unGodly, and endangered their lives, especially women and children.
They were just looking for an excuse to end the camp, and we must penalize those responsible by either voting against them, or not voting at all.

People don't come with price tags, and those who think they only work for the wealthy should be out there looking for work, not thriving at our expense.
BUGGZ

Hawesville, KY

#4 Jun 7, 2012
Homeless people.

Location hidden

#5 Jul 11, 2012
Eugene residents made a huge mistake by not protesting continually, beginning at Christmas time, to demand that the homeless get to keep their campground.
How sick to think that a bunch of dirt is too good for human beings. This is a sick town, and it will come back on us. When it does, I will be here to remind all of you who didn't at least complain to the city council.
Common Sense

Eugene, OR

#6 Aug 27, 2012
Eugene liberal wrote:
Eugene residents made a huge mistake by not protesting continually, beginning at Christmas time, to demand that the homeless get to keep their campground.
How sick to think that a bunch of dirt is too good for human beings. This is a sick town, and it will come back on us. When it does, I will be here to remind all of you who didn't at least complain to the city council.
A man got killed because the idiot mayor didn't close down the illegal encampment sooner than she did.

“No time like the present”

Since: Jul 08

to make it happen!

#7 Sep 5, 2012
Piercy is a complete crackpot. Unfortunately the filthy rich librals (top 1%) in town decide who gets to become mayor.
Eugene resident

Eugene, OR

#8 Sep 9, 2012
Common Sense wrote:
<quoted text>
A man got killed because the idiot mayor didn't close down the illegal encampment sooner than she did.
That's the dumbest comment you could make.
You are Eugene's biggest problem -- now that's a fact.
You are too dumb to vote

Eugene, OR

#9 Sep 26, 2012
Dr_Dirty wrote:
Piercy is a complete crackpot. Unfortunately the filthy rich librals (top 1%) in town decide who gets to become mayor.
The wealthy are mostly all Republican.
You need to take a political science 101 class instead of spreading manure.

Piercy was re-elected only because the other candidates were pathetic.

Youíre so ignorant you donít even know enough to use the spell-checker.

to make it happen!

#10 Sep 26, 2012
You are too dumb to vote wrote:
<quoted text>
The wealthy are mostly all Republican.
You need to take a political science 101 class instead of spreading manure.
Piercy was re-elected only because the other candidates were pathetic.
Youíre so ignorant you donít even know enough to use the spell-checker.
You are aware that there have consistently been more millionaire democrats in congress than republicans?

Also, unlike idiots like you, I don't throw crap out there without first hand knowledge. I personally know the multimillionaires who get Piercy and that crusty old bitch Tayler elected each time. I know them, I conduct business with them and have partied with them over the years. So gofuckyourself and then come back when you have a clue.

to make it happen!

#11 Sep 26, 2012
Eugene resident wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the dumbest comment you could make.
You are Eugene's biggest problem -- now that's a fact.
Wow...and you vote. I guess they'll let anyone, including illegal buttholes.

“Cat got your tongue?”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#12 Sep 27, 2012
Dr_Dirty wrote:
<quoted text>
You are aware that there have consistently been more millionaire democrats in congress than republicans?
Also, unlike idiots like you, I don't throw crap out there without first hand knowledge. I personally know the multimillionaires who get Piercy and that crusty old bitch Tayler elected each time. I know them, I conduct business with them and have partied with them over the years. So gofuckyourself and then come back when you have a clue.
Hummm which multimillionaires live in Eugene? What are their names? No dancing around.. no trying to make things up...just give me the names of these people you supposedly know that get Kitty elected? Remember, I'm in a position to go ask. So, lets hear it!
You are too dumb to vote

Eugene, OR

#13 Oct 20, 2012
Common Sense wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know the meaning of common sense.
We need to close down the city of Eugene because people are killed here.

Go back to your mud hole. You're one of the pond scum that yelled at the homeless to take a bath. You're a real sickie.

The SMART thing to do is to find out why things happen and work to PREVENT them, and when people commit crimes, be sure the right people get prosecuted.
What the Eugene village idiots did instead, including most of the city council, was to issue a death sentence to innocent residents of that area.

Eugene's good and intelligent people better wake up and take control of this situation before the Art Robinson Nazis get control and destroy intelligent civilization.
You are too dumb to vote

Eugene, OR

#14 Oct 20, 2012
Dr_Dirty wrote:
ANOTHER Republican who has zero common sense.
The filthy rich are Republicans.
Get an education.
As long as you insist on being that dumb, stay out of the voting booth - you people have done enough damage.
A Thought

Vacaville, CA

#15 Oct 20, 2012
"Hate crimes committed by Piercy, Clark, Poling"

Homeless is not a protected class; there is no hate crime here.

Now if you could show focus of the protected classes within the homeless group then you might have something; the focus has to be specific...

Location hidden

#16 Oct 21, 2012
Nancy Botwin wrote:
<quoted text>
Hummm which multimillionaires live in Eugene? What are their names? No dancing around.. no trying to make things up...just give me the names of these people you supposedly know that get Kitty elected? Remember, I'm in a position to go ask. So, lets hear it!
Well done.

Location hidden

#17 Oct 21, 2012
A Thought wrote:
"Hate crimes committed by Piercy, Clark, Poling"
Homeless is not a protected class; there is no hate crime here.
Now if you could show focus of the protected classes within the homeless group then you might have something; the focus has to be specific...
Don't you ever wonder why it's always conservatives who never think it through and always protect corruption and criminal behavior in their leaders?
Common sense tells us that it is a hate crime because it's cause is hatred (in this case hatred of people who expose the results of greed), and it's results are crimes (death, rape, assault, etc.)

"What is Hate Crime?
A Hate Crime is an intentional, deliberate, and methodically-charged crime executed in order to cause harm or damage with regard to a specific victim chosen as a result of prejudice, racism, bias, and unlawful resentment. The range of Hate Crimes is a broad one."
" In a legal forum, no individual is exempt from being the victim of a hate crime. As long as there exist any definable traits or qualities latent within an individual or entity there can also exist illegal and unlawful actions directed towards that person or entity resulting from bias or prejudice."
A Thought

Vacaville, CA

#18 Oct 21, 2012
I agree with the common sense idea, but unfortuately common sense does not always prevail in law. And you will find that most hate crime laws are penned by liberal/democrates, not conservatives. Democrates protect their own as much as the Republicians. They are all dirty. Keep up the good fight my friend!

Location hidden

#19 Oct 25, 2012
A Thought wrote:
I agree with the common sense idea, but unfortuately common sense does not always prevail in law. And you will find that most hate crime laws are penned by liberal/democrates, not conservatives. Democrates protect their own as much as the Republicians. They are all dirty. Keep up the good fight my friend!
That's pretty dumb. Most low level crimes are committed by people who couldn't care less about politics. Try basing your opinions on facts not fantasy.
Most professional crimes are committed by Republicans because nothing is more important to them than money. Their entire lives revolve around it. They've done everything to prove it but people like you refuse to see it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eugene Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Transgender Aug 5 Oh my 3
Kenneth Simpson Aug 5 Slurp 3
News DeFazio to hold town hall Monday at Roseburg Hi... Aug 1 We hate coos bay ... 1
News Cool Oregon Mom Arrested for Towing Kids' Plast... Jul 30 Monet 1
Thoughts on Junction City (Jul '16) Jul '17 Junction City Cru... 2
Yodhheh (Aug '14) Jun '17 anonymous 42
Apartments Jun '17 Schaccllepp 2

Eugene Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Eugene Mortgages