Missing Eufaula family - KFOR

Missing Eufaula family - KFOR

There are 4771 comments on the KFOR story from Dec 23, 2009, titled Missing Eufaula family - KFOR. In it, KFOR reports that:

The holidays are a time for loved ones to be together, but Niki Shenold worries her best friend's family has been forgotten.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KFOR.

keywestsheriff

United States

#1623 Dec 15, 2010
Constantia wrote:
<quoted text>
The way I heard it, it's dangerous for law to go snooping around in Eufaula. Also, is law enforcement in and around Eufaula corrupt itself? Is it even safe to live in that area? The way it looks for the Jamisons, it's not!
I'm a female law enforcement officer from the state of Florida with over 25 years experience. This is a hard case for Sheriff Beauchamp. I watched the case unfold on the Discovery/Investigation channel ie "Disappeared" show and agree with the Sheriff's Department. They just do not have much to work with,no clues, no forensics,no witness-just nothing. Do I believe it is drug related?Yes. The home security video with the odd behavior is a tell tale sign of meth use. But I pray that there will be closure for the loved one's left behind.

“aka; lar”

Since: Sep 08

FIND THE JAMISON FAMILY!!!

#1624 Dec 15, 2010
Just because someone walks back and forth to their truck, dosen't mean they are on drugs! Could it be they misplaced something, like KEYS, and they were looking for them!!!

“aka; lar”

#1625 Dec 15, 2010
Has everyone forgot about the Will and everything Madyson was going to inherit?

Has everyone forgot about the guy from Stigler, who Sherilyn took a couple shots at?

Has everyone forgot about the Jamisons neighbors in Eufaula, who killed their cat?

Come on, people!!! Why does everything have to be attributed to drugs?
Anonymous

United States

#1626 Dec 15, 2010
$32,000 beneath truck seat

Briefcase missing; possibly more money inside

Handgun missing

Weight loss in months beforehand

Spirits on house; magic bullets; spirits on roof

Odd behavior noted on security tapes

Firing handgun in vicinity of another person

Money problems

= drugs

“Alpha Omega”

Since: Dec 09

United States

#1627 Dec 15, 2010
keywestsheriff wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a female law enforcement officer from the state of Florida with over 25 years experience. This is a hard case for Sheriff Beauchamp. I watched the case unfold on the Discovery/Investigation channel ie "Disappeared" show and agree with the Sheriff's Department. They just do not have much to work with,no clues, no forensics,no witness-just nothing. Do I believe it is drug related?Yes. The home security video with the odd behavior is a tell tale sign of meth use. But I pray that there will be closure for the loved one's left behind.
I understand. I had followed this thread some time ago, and always felt it was drug related in some fashion. I hate to say this if I'm wrong, but the security video might be just one issue. Looking back over the large scale drug busts I checked out online,(public records), during that time frame, and where the drop stops were in Oklahoma and elsewhere, and those busted who'd acted as mules in this sting operation..as well as the fact that the Jamison's had several time share condos in rather telling locations, leads me to believe, or at least suspect they may have been acting as drug delivery mules for a drug ring, and somehow got in over their heads. Everything pointed to that at the time. That they were meeting someone, or followed to that isolated location on the pretext to look at property. Then, they were accosted on the spot, and quickly moved into another vehicle, so fast that there was no evidence of their truck being searched and robbed, since the large sum of money was left behind. So robbery wasn't the motive. Something else obviously was, and it must have been a planned operation by more than one person. Then too, the Jamison's cover story about looking at property to place a container storage where they would make a home of it doesn't make sense either. Out in the boondocks with no water, electricity or heat? No windows? On the other hand, it might be a good location to set up a meth lab,or drug storage location. It all points back to drugs from the get go, NOT inheritance, etc.

It's sad to think the Jamison's would be involved in such things, especially because of the little girl's innocent presence. From what I've read about some of these drug dealers, as we see happening on the Southern border, they can be ruthless beyond comprehension,and life is cheap when money is involved and the people involved have no conscience.

Like many of the people here, and yourself, I too would like for the family to have closure.
Spirit

Bixby, OK

#1628 Dec 17, 2010
gobills wrote:
Has everyone forgot about the guy from Stigler, who Sherilyn took a couple shots at?
Has everyone forgot about the Jamisons neighbors in Eufaula, who killed their cat?
Do you know the name of that guy from Stigler that was living with the Jamison Family and was a WHITE SUPREMEIST??? I really believe HE IS THE ONE THAT IS RESPONSIBLE. Does anyone have any info on him? Name? Past record? Past work history? Maybe he was drugging their food!!! Remember Madyson was talking to fairies! Some thing strange was going on and HE WAS THERE!!!!
Spirit

Bixby, OK

#1629 Dec 17, 2010
keywestsheriff wrote:
<quoted text>
I think this case has to do with the WHITE SUPREMEIST GUY that lived with them for a time. I also think the SHERIFF IS SCARED TO DEATH to get involved in the case with people of the white supremeist group. He knows what they do and he probably doesn't want to end up dead!
Tiredofthemess

Oklahoma City, OK

#1630 Dec 17, 2010
Spirit wrote:
<quoted text>
I think this case has to do with the WHITE SUPREMEIST GUY that lived with them for a time. I also think the SHERIFF IS SCARED TO DEATH to get involved in the case with people of the white supremeist group. He knows what they do and he probably doesn't want to end up dead!
http://www.facebook.com/pages/FIND-THE-JAMISO... #!/topic.php?uid=1241821709311 94&topic=298
Spirit

Bixby, OK

#1631 Dec 17, 2010
Tiredofthemess wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.facebook.com/pages/FIND-THE-JAMISO... #!/topic.php?uid=1241821709311 94&topic=298
Thank you for the info.
Kenneth Bellows - Stiger-Checotah area. Look him up in the DEPT of CORRECTIONS: Birthdate 3-25-1955---55 years old.
Incararated on METH CHARGES, STOLEN PROPERTY, AUTO LARCENY, UNAUTHORIZED USE OF POLICE RADIO....

So is this the GUY THEY HAD DOING HANDYMAN WORK FOR THEM? WOW! You would think Sherilyn would have checked him out first!! He could very well have been putting METH IN THEIR food and water.

I don't understand WHY he isn't arrested for 'MAKING THREATS" to Sherilyn!!!! LAW enforcement HAS TO BE VERY FEARFUL of this man and his "group"...FBI WHERE ARE YOU????? Please step in and do another CHECK ON THIS PERSON!! He could not have had a legitimate alibi for ALL the days the Jamisons were missing!!! I HONESTLY think this HAS TO BE THE GUY! He hated Sherilyn because she had Indian blood, therefore he hated Madyson because she had Indian blood also, and he probably just hated Bobby!! GO FIGURE!!! Come on OSBI and FBI, You can't be through with this yet!!!!
Spirit

Bixby, OK

#1632 Dec 17, 2010
Has anyone ever determined where the Jamison's got all that money?
Maybe they were involved with this Kenneth Bellows guy with some drug dealing and things got out of hand after Sherilyn held a gun on him and told him to leave.... he retaliated... he knew their routine and their intentions of buying land...Check him out, LE and see who HE IS INVOLVED WITH!!
Spirit

Bixby, OK

#1633 Dec 17, 2010
Look on www.odcr.com

Kenneth Bellows ALSO HAS 2 OUTSTANDING WARRANTS IN MUSKOGEE COUNTY!!! concealing stolen property and maybe child support!!!

PICK HIS ASS UP AND INTERROGATE THIS JERK!!
Are You Serious

Tulsa, OK

#1634 Dec 17, 2010
Spirit wrote:
Look on www.odcr.com
Kenneth Bellows ALSO HAS 2 OUTSTANDING WARRANTS IN MUSKOGEE COUNTY!!! concealing stolen property and maybe child support!!!
PICK HIS ASS UP AND INTERROGATE THIS JERK!!
So, you're trying to tell us that this handyman who lived with and worked for the Jamison's followed them up to this obscure location, and then all by himself did something to them all? But just happened to be so danged stupid he forgot to take $32,000 with him?

Maybe I need to get up to speed on this case, but if this Kenneth Bellows had something to do with "disappearing" the Jamison's why didn't he just do it at their house in Eufaula?
Then Who

Oklahoma City, OK

#1635 Dec 18, 2010
Are You Serious wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you're trying to tell us that this handyman who lived with and worked for the Jamison's followed them up to this obscure location, and then all by himself did something to them all? But just happened to be so danged stupid he forgot to take $32,000 with him?
Maybe I need to get up to speed on this case, but if this Kenneth Bellows had something to do with "disappearing" the Jamison's why didn't he just do it at their house in Eufaula?
In your opinion, what exactly do you think happened? Write it like u saw everything from the time they left thier house.

Because this whole thing has me baffled beyond belief.
OK News

Broken Arrow, OK

#1636 Dec 18, 2010
Are You Serious wrote:
<quoted text>
Because Sherilyn held a gun to him after what he said to her and made him leave! He isn't stupid enough to do something at the house! he probably KNEW of their PLANS of looking at land and he "set in waiting " and probably watched them. You need to read about these so called "White Supremist" characters, they are totally nut cases and will kill! Especially if someone with a mixed race "crosses" them and it sounds like Sherilyn did just that!

“aka; lar”

#1637 Dec 18, 2010
OK News wrote:
<quoted text>
Because Sherilyn held a gun to him after what he said to her and made him leave! He isn't stupid enough to do something at the house! he probably KNEW of their PLANS of looking at land and he "set in waiting " and probably watched them. You need to read about these so called "White Supremist" characters, they are totally nut cases and will kill! Especially if someone with a mixed race "crosses" them and it sounds like Sherilyn did just that!
It sure does look that way!
TryingToUndersta nd

United States

#1638 Dec 18, 2010
gobills wrote:
I agree with gobills on this one. The neighbor and the so called "handyman" need to be investigated a little more.
To the Key West Sheriff

Tulsa, OK

#1639 Dec 19, 2010
I tend to agree with you. No respect to the family or friends of the Jamisons, but people tend to believe what they want to believe on an emotional basis without taking unpleasant possibilities into consideration.
I haven't followed this case for a long time so have missed many of the posts. One could spend days doing so.

I will say this without going into detail that I was contacted via e-mail by a person early on,inquiring about the "spiritual" implications that may have been revealed in some doodlings that were in a journal found in the home. I was sent copies of those by e-mail. This may or may not have meant something, however, one aspect seemed of a bizarre violent nature not quite normal for a family that has been described by some as "normal".

Concerning the Eufaula area, hardly anything could be concerned "normal" For example, take into consideration who was Sheriff in McIntosh County at the time the Jamisons went missing, and who also went into their home in search of possible evidence.

http://www.newson6.com/global/story.asp...

Also, the fact that he was appointed on the tail end of the investigation and conviction of the Sheriff who preceeded him in downright emboldened highway robbery, all of which is an indication of the widespread lawlessness occuring in and around Eufaula, i.e.; Castaway Cove, etc,as well as the rampant drug running and drug use in that entire area.

Also, take into consideration the change that had taken place in both Bobby and Sherilyn, abberant, strange behavior, seeing spirits, weight loss....all of which speaks of meth and possibly other drugs,(prescription or otherwise). Sherilyn telling her mother to get out of the car, for no logical reason.

Another comment was made that indicated a need for money which Bobby said he would take care of and not involve his wife. There is a good possibility that it seemed as if although they apparently had plenty of money, living large takes a lot of money and perhaps Bobby did turn to involving himself and then inadvertantly, Sherilyn in some type of drug activity to raise money.

If one or both of them had begun using meth, they may have become a liability to whomever they were working with, or...for. And again, there may have been at some point a "need" for these people,(again, this is speculation), to stop them from becoming more unstable due to meth use, and implicating whomever they were working with or for.

This isn't that farfetched when one considers the power and criminality of wide spread drug rings.
OSBI has a report on a huge drug bust during that time frame that I'd pulled up a long time ago,(for anyone else that cares to look into it). There was a mention that "informants" had participated in this sting operation after months of research and investigation. Could it have been that the Jamison couple was involved in that, or retaliated against, and silenced? Who knows? The speculations are endless, but there is truth in the saying, "follow the money". One of the problems seemed to be that the "money" is split in two different directions...I could possibly go with the inheritance angle,... except for one thing,... the strange changes in the Jamison's behavior and according to the statement apparently from Bobby that "they needed money" even though it seemed to be they had plenty.

Finally, the person who contacted me with the journal info, got spooked by someone, perhaps by a threatening e-mail, I don't know, but refused to write anymore and wanted to distance themselves from pursuing the case further.

That's about all I can think of, and just like the posts I've read so far, it's still speculation. Like you, I pray the family will find closure and peace of mind and somehow be able to go on with their lives.

God bless all their family and friends who continue to grieve, care and miss them desparately.
Anonymous

Pawnee, OK

#1640 Dec 19, 2010
Not to clear the handyman dude, but I find the whole white thing overrated - half the Okie Nazis in existence probably have Indian blood, and it's not a primary aspect of their lunacy to threaten others who have it. One has first to accept Sherilyn's original story for it to make sense, and accepting that is problematic due to all the other oddities about the family's actions at the time.
To the Key West Sheriff

Tulsa, OK

#1641 Dec 19, 2010
son154 wrote:
$32,000 beneath truck seat
Briefcase missing; possibly more money inside
Handgun missing
Weight loss in months beforehand
Spirits on house; magic bullets; spirits on roof
Odd behavior noted on security tapes
Firing handgun in vicinity of another person
Money problems
= drugs
Having old McIntosh Sheriff Joe Hogan investigating this case is like having the fox guarding the hen house. Joe Hogan with his Vegas connections in the Jamisons house? If it were me, I'd retrace some footsteps and see what else was going on during the time frame of his tenure as Sheriff. Where there's smoke, there's fire. Follow the money, and where there's drugs, there's money involved.
http://www.tulsaworld.com/news/article.aspx...
OK News

Broken Arrow, OK

#1642 Dec 19, 2010
Could be Kenneth Bellows, Johnny Smith AND THE Jamison's were involved in the drug trade and ole Johnny got busted and sent to prison. Apparently Kenneth Bellows had the knowledge to manufacture controlled drugs...since he had been sent to prison for it! maybe the Jamisons got involved in it with him while he was working for them, then after they had that little run in and Sherilyn ran him off, he thought they knew too much and got rid of them. That would explain their paranoid behavior, especially if he was putting meth in their food and water supply or some other drug. Wouldn't put anything past someone who does that crap METH, their brains are fried and they act retarded.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eufaula Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Darla Aldridge Married an Ugly Guy For Money. S... Jul 19 WTF 5
Malcolm H. Branch to refile for State Senate (D... Jul 11 Get Stupid 1
Quinton police department (Sep '14) Jul 4 Dwayne 3
News 3 indicted in steroid cases (Aug '09) Jun '16 So so 5
Peggy McGuire (Dec '15) May '16 KDA 2
Checotah Music Thread (Oct '13) May '16 Musikologist 10
eufaula police dept (Apr '15) Apr '16 Checotah Voter 6

Eufaula Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance