Missing Eufaula family - KFOR

Full story: KFOR 4,764
The holidays are a time for loved ones to be together, but Niki Shenold worries her best friend's family has been forgotten. Full Story
Friend

Eufaula, OK

#1583 Oct 8, 2010
Tonight at 8 p.m. in Posey Park Eufaula, OK there is going to be a candlelight vigil for the Jamisons if you are within driving distance please come show your support!
town man

Broken Arrow, OK

#1584 Oct 10, 2010
Friend wrote:
Tonight at 8 p.m. in Posey Park Eufaula, OK there is going to be a candlelight vigil for the Jamisons if you are within driving distance please come show your support!
How was the turn out for the Jamison Family vigil? Were there any news reporters there? Was the sheriff there?
TryingToUndersta nd

United States

#1585 Oct 10, 2010
town man wrote:
<quoted text>
How was the turn out for the Jamison Family vigil? Were there any news reporters there? Was the sheriff there?
I am curious as well. I hope there were lots of supporters and media coverage.
will

Bixby, OK

#1586 Oct 11, 2010
I heard there was news coverage (Tulsa OK). Sherilyn's mom was on there holding the little black and white dog. They also showed pictures of the Jamisons family home. No word on a REWARD.
Just my opinion, but they (Starlet Jamison) needs to spark some interest NOW with a REWARD. Maybe someone would "remember" something. Forget about Bobby's uncles donating....looks like they either don't care or they got what they wanted and that is as far as that will go...until this is solved..
My Input

Talala, OK

#1587 Oct 11, 2010
will wrote:
I heard there was news coverage (Tulsa OK). Sherilyn's mom was on there holding the little black and white dog. They also showed pictures of the Jamisons family home. No word on a REWARD.
Just my opinion, but they (Starlet Jamison) needs to spark some interest NOW with a REWARD. Maybe someone would "remember" something. Forget about Bobby's uncles donating....looks like they either don't care or they got what they wanted and that is as far as that will go...until this is solved..
I will say what I think about this whole sick fiasco situation and then I am finished with this sicko fiasco once and for all, as I am sure the majority of the people are.
I saw the news coverage about the Jamison family and I have come to this conclusion.
If a grandmother, and I am speaking of Star Jamison, is not willing to take some of her little granddaughter's money to put up as a reward to find her little granddaughter but is more than happy to take ALL of her little granddaughter's money and give the money to an organization to find children that are total strangers to her, then I say that there is something going on that we do not know about.
As i said, I am finished with this whole sicko Jamison family and their sicko way of thinking and I will no longer let myself be made a fool of.
GOOD BYE SICKO JAMISON FAMILY.
HAVE FUN WITH YOUR SICKO GAMES.
will

Bixby, OK

#1588 Oct 11, 2010
My Input wrote:
<quoted text>
I will say what I think about this whole sick fiasco situation and then I am finished with this sicko fiasco once and for all, as I am sure the majority of the people are.
I saw the news coverage about the Jamison family and I have come to this conclusion.
If a grandmother, and I am speaking of Star Jamison, is not willing to take some of her little granddaughter's money to put up as a reward to find her little granddaughter but is more than happy to take ALL of her little granddaughter's money and give the money to an organization to find children that are total strangers to her, then I say that there is something going on that we do not know about.
As i said, I am finished with this whole sicko Jamison family and their sicko way of thinking and I will no longer let myself be made a fool of.
GOOD BYE SICKO JAMISON FAMILY.
HAVE FUN WITH YOUR SICKO GAMES.
I think ALOT people are feeling this way. That is why STar Jamison needs to get a REWARD started!!!!!!!!!!
will

Bixby, OK

#1589 Oct 14, 2010
To: NIKI ---Please try to talk some sense into Starlet Jamison and have her start up a reward.
Unless it is done, everyone is going to lose interest in this case and the chances of finding this Jamison Family is very slim! Why can't you understand that? Even this topix has gone by the way side!! No one is interested and no one cares. Now what does Starlet think about that? What the heck is going on anyway??? This is just what the people ( if you want to call them that) responsible for the family disappearing WANTS! They want everyone to forget about it! So Please get going with a REWARD and get things stirred up!
TryingToUndersta nd

United States

#1590 Oct 14, 2010
will wrote:
To: NIKI ---Please try to talk some sense into Starlet Jamison and have her start up a reward.
Unless it is done, everyone is going to lose interest in this case and the chances of finding this Jamison Family is very slim! Why can't you understand that? Even this topix has gone by the way side!! No one is interested and no one cares. Now what does Starlet think about that? What the heck is going on anyway??? This is just what the people ( if you want to call them that) responsible for the family disappearing WANTS! They want everyone to forget about it! So Please get going with a REWARD and get things stirred up!
I agree that there should be a reward, it just may be the ticket for someone to come forward with information. As far as Niki is concerned, I know that she is trying to raise money for a reward. Its sad that this poor girl is taking on so much to get answers to her friends disappearance. I don't know the family or why they think the way they do but common sense would say its more important to find out what happen to this family then sitting on a crap load of money waiting for their return. There is only so much Niki can do.
CONNIE KOKOTAN

Yukon, OK

#1591 Oct 14, 2010
Mystical Lady wrote:
I read where Bobby Jamison Jr. was in a psychiatric unit for drugs and alcohol abuse according to the judgement papers he had against his father for cutting him out of partial ownership of the family business. Does anyone know what drugs he was taking and how LONG he was in the psychiatric unit? Looks like all these people did was fight about money!
SORRY tHAT WAS BOB SR. NOT BOBBY JR.
CONNIE KOKOTAN

Yukon, OK

#1592 Oct 14, 2010
will wrote:
had Madyson ever attended a school?
YES OF COURSE

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#1593 Oct 15, 2010
will wrote:
will, STAR IS WORKING ON A REWARD AS WE SPEAK. SHE IS CHECKING TO SEE HOW THAT NEEDS TO BE DONE. THANK U FOR PUSHING ME TO PUSH HER.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#1594 Oct 15, 2010
CONNIE KOKOTAN wrote:
<quoted text>
SORRY tHAT WAS BOB SR. NOT BOBBY JR.
thanks, CONNIE.

“aka; lar”

Since: Sep 08

FIND THE JAMISON FAMILY!!!

#1595 Oct 15, 2010
Ms. Kokotan, were you living at the Jamisons home when they purchased the puppy? If so, do you know who they purchased it from?

“aka; lar”

Since: Sep 08

FIND THE JAMISON FAMILY!!!

#1596 Oct 15, 2010
NIKI SHENOLD wrote:
<quoted text>
will, STAR IS WORKING ON A REWARD AS WE SPEAK. SHE IS CHECKING TO SEE HOW THAT NEEDS TO BE DONE. THANK U FOR PUSHING ME TO PUSH HER.
Thanks, Niki.

It's really sad that people need cash to open their mouths about where this family may be. Very, very, sad.
will

Bixby, OK

#1597 Oct 15, 2010
gobills wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, Niki.
It's really sad that people need cash to open their mouths about where this family may be. Very, very, sad.
I know it is sad, but it is a fact. Maybe now "someone" who might have seen something or heard about something will have a good reason to go to authorities and tell them about it. The next thing is: we need to know WHO THEY ARE SUPPOSE TO GO TO! Does anyone really trust that sheriff? We will need the info posted here and it needs to go to the local live media and news centers all over the state! Please put up a PHONE NUMBER so whoever has info can easily contact the correct persons! Thank you Niki, for being such a good friend of the family and determined not to let this family be forgotten! We want them found too!!!
Jeeps wilburton ok

United States

#1598 Oct 15, 2010
Steve wrote:
I wonder, with the number of mexican pot farms out in the woods, could they have accidentally walked up on one and, well you get my drift.
Your an idiot hill billy. Why is the race card pulled. You arn't from here I am. MEXICAN no let me tell you that are is known for "WHITE" trash meth wacked out beyond there mind hill folk, people you don't want to run in to at night. Red oak is the meth capital of this area so get your facts straight!
Tootietootie

Corpus Christi, TX

#1599 Oct 19, 2010
IS there still no new news on this missing family? It seems like everyone is trying to sweep it under the rug..- I can't believe that no one knows anything. I wonder if they were possibly placed in a witness protection program?
Anonymous

Tulsa, OK

#1600 Oct 19, 2010
Well, what about this reward rumor a few pages back, has that ever gotten off the ground or are people just expecting everything to happen on its own. Hasn't worked so far, year or more and they're still gone.
TryingToUndersta nd

Little Rock, AR

#1601 Oct 21, 2010
Tootietootie wrote:
IS there still no new news on this missing family? It seems like everyone is trying to sweep it under the rug..- I can't believe that no one knows anything. I wonder if they were possibly placed in a witness protection program?
As far as I know, there is no new news. Sad! It seems to me also that LE is sweeping it under the rug or they just have no idea how to handle a case like this.
TryingToUndersta nd

Little Rock, AR

#1602 Oct 21, 2010
son154 wrote:
Well, what about this reward rumor a few pages back, has that ever gotten off the ground or are people just expecting everything to happen on its own. Hasn't worked so far, year or more and they're still gone.
From my understanding they are working out the details of a possible reward. I think for the right amount of money, someone may talk.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eufaula Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
friends we miss (Jul '11) Dec 22 Missing all 4
Mayor says Mr. Gruber is 100% RIGHT ! ..." VOTE... Dec 17 Rick Anersn 3
State Senator elect Roger Thompson Fall in LOVE... Dec 12 Okemah News 1
Too many white girls with black guys in Eufaula (Sep '08) Nov '14 Arnold Einstein 45
Sharpes Department Store Nov '14 lil aurora 3
Dentures (Mar '14) Nov '14 Floppy disc dentures 2
Woman Dead, Infant Hospitalized After Pittsburg... Nov '14 lavon reece tsylo... 1
Eufaula Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Eufaula People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Eufaula News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Eufaula

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:35 am PST

ESPN 9:35AM