Missing Eufaula family - KFOR

Missing Eufaula family - KFOR

There are 4760 comments on the KFOR story from Dec 23, 2009, titled Missing Eufaula family - KFOR. In it, KFOR reports that:

The holidays are a time for loved ones to be together, but Niki Shenold worries her best friend's family has been forgotten.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KFOR.

“aka; lar”

Since: Sep 08

FIND THE JAMISON FAMILY!!!

#661 Jun 28, 2010
I have asked one of the posters at websleuths if they know anything about the Jamisons lawsuit with the school. I have not gotten an answer back. Apparently, they are "out of service."

NICE!! REALLY NICE!!
NIKI SHENOLD

Oklahoma City, OK

#662 Jun 28, 2010
gobills wrote:
I have asked one of the posters at websleuths if they know anything about the Jamisons lawsuit with the school. I have not gotten an answer back. Apparently, they are "out of service."
NICE!! REALLY NICE!!
sOME PEOPLE JUST DONT REALLY CARE ABOUT THE END RESULT BEING BRING HOME THE JAMISONS. SOME PEOPLE ARE IN IT FOR THIER EGO. SICKENING.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#663 Jun 29, 2010
CommonSense wrote:
Forest Gump wrote:
<quoted text> Pot farms in Oklahoma are not Mexican. They are red blooded American redneck keepa your ass out type farms with KKK backing and police protection. Get your fact right before you run your goofy mouth about our pot farms. We don't call them pot farms anyway. they are advanced agricultural research plots in the search for alternative fuel sources. We cant help that its good to smoke.
<quoted text>
If either of you were in SE Oklahoma you would know that a majority of the drugs in this area come from Mexico and the most recent major marijuana crop in this area was....you guessed it run by two Mexicans. If you want to debate about pot start your own thread. This one is for a missing family.
Hey,You Are very Spuiped!!

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#664 Jun 29, 2010
What Sad Story My heart goes Out too this Family something Is Dearly Wrong here .

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#665 Jun 29, 2010
CommonSense wrote:
Forest Gump wrote:
<quoted text> Pot farms in Oklahoma are not Mexican. They are red blooded American redneck keepa your ass out type farms with KKK backing and police protection. Get your fact right before you run your goofy mouth about our pot farms. We don't call them pot farms anyway. they are advanced agricultural research plots in the search for alternative fuel sources. We cant help that its good to smoke.
<quoted text>
If either of you were in SE Oklahoma you would know that a majority of the drugs in this area come from Mexico and the most recent major marijuana crop in this area was....you guessed it run by two Mexicans. If you want to debate about pot start your own thread. This one is for a missing family.
You Are Very Rude STUIPED DOPIE !!
put the sheriff to work

Bixby, OK

#666 Jun 30, 2010
HAS ANYONE LOCATED 'THE ROCK' THAT MADYSON HAD HER PICTURE TAKEN IN FRONT OF THAT WAS ON BOBBY JAMISONS CELL PHONE?
IS ANYONE DOING A N Y T H I N G TO FIND THIS FAMILY? DOES ANYONE HOUND THAT SHERIFF DOWN THERE AND GET HIS BUTT IN GEAR TO DO SOMETHING? he could at least be heading up a ground search party to search the whole area, not just a few feet away from where the truck was found. How about getting on horseback and looking? Whoever took them couldnt have taken them very far..unless they loaded them up and took them somewhere else!
NIKI SHENOLD

Oklahoma City, OK

#667 Jun 30, 2010
put the sheriff to work wrote:
HAS ANYONE LOCATED 'THE ROCK' THAT MADYSON HAD HER PICTURE TAKEN IN FRONT OF THAT WAS ON BOBBY JAMISONS CELL PHONE?
IS ANYONE DOING A N Y T H I N G TO FIND THIS FAMILY? DOES ANYONE HOUND THAT SHERIFF DOWN THERE AND GET HIS BUTT IN GEAR TO DO SOMETHING? he could at least be heading up a ground search party to search the whole area, not just a few feet away from where the truck was found. How about getting on horseback and looking? Whoever took them couldnt have taken them very far..unless they loaded them up and took them somewhere else!
the FBI DID INDEED FIND THAT SPECIFIC ROCK. AND YES, WE FINALLY HAVE A DETECTIVE ACTUALLY WORKING ON THIS CASE. I HAVE THE UTMOST FAITH IN HIM AND HIS ABILITIES AND HAVE NO DOUBT THAT HE WILL BE ABLE TO GET US SOME ANSWERS.
hummm food for thought

Haskell, OK

#668 Jun 30, 2010
There is a lot of evil in the world a lot of bad things happen to good people,things not spoken of better left alone apparently the authorities don't want to get involved for a reason what ever that is we will never know s/ok is notorious for it. I don't think its because of a cult,aliens(what!)or even crop growers its just the land is prime and perfect for it. Those with wickedness in there hearts know where they can get away with what ever they chose.I'm not stating any facts just the obvious. We all live in are little bubbles where bad things only happen in movies its just not so. We do not know what lingers in someones past something may of caught up to them who knows?
All we can do it pray for them and there loved ones and hope for the best outcome. My heart goes out because I know there loved ones must be frustrated, hopeless and heart broken because no one will do any thing.
hummm food for thought

Haskell, OK

#669 Jun 30, 2010
I am relieved to hear that they are working on this case. I missed the post before mine. It was so upsetting that I didn't read all of them. with gods speed I hope the find some answers.
hummm food for thought

Haskell, OK

#670 Jun 30, 2010
WE NEED HELP IN OKLAHOMA wrote:
Well friends, do a little background research on the McIntosh and Latimer county Sheriff's department and you will understand why nothing is being done or will be done to find this Jamison Family of 3!!!
5-23-09 Terry Jones McIntosh Co Sheriff--held on embezzlement charges when he confiscated $1000.00 cash from a "detained motorist"
2-24-10 Sheriff Joe Hogan -Held for Corruption -Incompetancy -when he fired the ceritified state board law enforcement officers so he could "get his unqualified WIFE AS DEPUTY"
Latimer County sheriff Israel Beauchamp arrested on Assault & Battery -Domestic Abuse-(on his wife)
This is just a fraction of the crap that goes on here in Oklahoma down in them there hills! You don't trust anybody -including LAW ENFORCEMENT" FOR ANYTHING! Is there anyone in Oklahoma that has some sense and AUTHORITY TO GET SOMETHING DONE ABOUT THIS MISSING FAMILY????????? Or just like everyone in the world thinks..Oklahoma is just a bunch of redneck hillbillies -???So you don't think Law Enforcement wasn't involved in the disapperance of the Jamisons, THINK AGAIN!!! Money has to be talking here! Just think about it, who had the most to gain from them disappearing!!!Would someone PLEASE HELP US?????????
I do agree that s/okla is corrupt I know that it is but, what do you do about it! that's the ? no one in there right mind will touch it. I wish u all the luck in the world be smart, be safe, I offer you my prayers I hope god brings them home.
Moonandstars

Bixby, OK

#671 Jul 1, 2010
NIKI SHENOLD wrote:
<quoted text>
the FBI DID INDEED FIND THAT SPECIFIC ROCK. AND YES, WE FINALLY HAVE A DETECTIVE ACTUALLY WORKING ON THIS CASE. I HAVE THE UTMOST FAITH IN HIM AND HIS ABILITIES AND HAVE NO DOUBT THAT HE WILL BE ABLE TO GET US SOME ANSWERS.
F I N A L L Y......it is a comfort to know "someone is working on this case" Thank you for letting us know!!!!!
okieg

United States

#672 Jul 1, 2010
CommonSense wrote:
Forest Gump wrote:
<quoted text> Pot farms in Oklahoma are not Mexican. They are red blooded American redneck keepa your **** out type farms with KKK backing and police protection. Get your fact right before you run your goofy mouth about our pot farms. We don't call them pot farms anyway. they are advanced agricultural research plots in the search for alternative fuel sources. We cant help that its good to smoke.
<quoted text>
If either of you were in SE Oklahoma you would know that a majority of the drugs in this area come from Mexico and the most recent major marijuana crop in this area was....you guessed it run by two Mexicans. If you want to debate about pot start your own thread. This one is for a missing family.
I agree and either of you are in our state get the hell out cause we don't want people like you in OUR state
okieg

United States

#673 Jul 1, 2010
I agree and if either of you are in our state get the hell out cause we don't want people like you in OUR state
Dorothy

Oklahoma City, OK

#674 Jul 1, 2010
okieg wrote:
I agree and if either of you are in our state get the hell out cause we don't want people like you in OUR state
I don't think we're in Kansas anymore!
Dewayne Johnson

Oklahoma City, OK

#675 Jul 1, 2010
put the sheriff to work wrote:
HAS ANYONE LOCATED 'THE ROCK' THAT MADYSON HAD HER PICTURE TAKEN IN FRONT OF THAT WAS ON BOBBY JAMISONS CELL PHONE?
IS ANYONE DOING A N Y T H I N G TO FIND THIS FAMILY? DOES ANYONE HOUND THAT SHERIFF DOWN THERE AND GET HIS BUTT IN GEAR TO DO SOMETHING? he could at least be heading up a ground search party to search the whole area, not just a few feet away from where the truck was found. How about getting on horseback and looking? Whoever took them couldnt have taken them very far..unless they loaded them up and took them somewhere else!
Leave " The Rock" out of this. He was not even in Okla. at that time, He was in Florida so he could not have been involved!
Moonchild

Bixby, OK

#676 Jul 1, 2010
Niki, do you know where Madyson pic was taken by the rock...how far was that from where they found..the truck?
okieg

United States

#677 Jul 1, 2010
Dorothy wrote:
<quoted text> I don't think we're in Kansas anymore!
First of all your comment makes no sense in reference to the comments and the tornado needs to take you BACK to Kansas and your little DOGGIE TOO Dorothy!!!
okieg

United States

#678 Jul 1, 2010
Dewayne Johnson wrote:
<quoted text> Leave " The Rock" out of this. He was not even in Okla. at that time, He was in Florida so he could not have been involved!
You people are so dumb when it comes to heart wrenching forums on here if it was your family you wouldn't be making stupid comments nor would you want anyone else so if some of you are so heartless that it isn't even funny!!!
Bob

Purcell, OK

#680 Jul 2, 2010
okieg wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all your comment makes no sense in reference to the comments and the tornado needs to take you BACK to Kansas and your little DOGGIE TOO Dorothy!!!
I think the reference to Kansas was that you were ranting about people should leave "our" state and you are from Kansas not Okla. Pretty funny too.
Dont forget

Bixby, OK

#681 Jul 2, 2010
Maybe this weekend when everyone is out and about could you please think of the Jamison Family and keep your eyes and ears open as to where they are? Any one in the area of where they disappeared, please watch out for any clues...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eufaula Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Carrie underwood? (Oct '15) Apr 18 Caviness 2
Johnny Bo (Apr '13) Apr 14 Texanna Slim 3
Kenny hulbert Apr 10 DezNutZZZ 4
Psychological or Not Apr 7 ALWAYS 1
Where's the geese? Mar '18 csn 1
Election Who do you support for State Senator in Oklahom... (Oct '10) Feb '18 Paula Jones 7
News Explosion reported at oil rig in Pittsburg County Jan '18 Guest 1

Eufaula Jobs

Personal Finance

Eufaula Mortgages