Missing Eufaula family - KFOR

Missing Eufaula family - KFOR

There are 4766 comments on the KFOR story from Dec 23, 2009, titled Missing Eufaula family - KFOR. In it, KFOR reports that:

The holidays are a time for loved ones to be together, but Niki Shenold worries her best friend's family has been forgotten.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KFOR.

Carden

Tulsa, OK

#616 Jun 18, 2010
He-Jack Jamison-must KNOW that Madyson is not coming back! What a money hungry low life!
Time will tell

Tulsa, OK

#617 Jun 18, 2010
Does anyone think that Bob Jamison Sr. who knew he was going to die..put a hit out on his son Bobby and Sherily and Madyson just happened to be there so they got it too/ I still think it happened somewhere else than where the truck was found!!~ I think Jack Jamison is right in the middle of it all too!
Investigator

Tulsa, OK

#618 Jun 18, 2010
Can someone please PRINT this FORUM and MAIL IT TO Jack Jamison...then LE needs to "watch him squirm" he probably thinks he's free and clear! Wonder what he has been spending his money on? Down at Blue Ribbon Downs????Hmmmm...Sallisaw gangters and Moffett Mafia watch out! Your time is coming!!!!!!!!!!
Justice4all

Stratford, CT

#619 Jun 18, 2010
Peace And Love- I really couldn't agree more. I just feel that after being personally attacked for about the 5th time, that I needed to defend myself. I am very tired of reading all the inaccurate information that she is putting on here. It is hard to make people understand the corecct information after they have the wrong information stuck in their heads. I really want this solved, and I am not out to pick a fight. I have emailed Nancy Grace multiple times, as well as others have. Unfortunatly she is kinda one of the "don't call us, we'll call you" kinda shows. I can't even get the local media to get involved, I don't know what ever made me think it would get picked up nationally. Here is the link though. http://www.cnn.com/feedback/forms/form5.html...
NIKI SHENOLD

Oklahoma City, OK

#620 Jun 19, 2010
I AM HUMAN. I AM FULL OF RAW EMOTIONS. I AM NEEDING TO PICK UP THE PHONE AND CALL THE PERSON I WOULD ALWAYS CALL WHEN MY HEART WAS HURTING EVEN A QUARTER OF WHAT IM FEELING NOW. I CANT. SHES MISSING. HER BEING MISSING IS THE REASON MY HEART IS 19 DEGREES OF RAW.
I AM A PASSIONATE PERSON. WHEN I READ THINGS THAT HURT ME, R HALF TRUTHS, BLATANT LIES OR EVEN ASSUMPTIONS BASED ON ASSUMPTIONS ABOUT THOSE I LOVE, MY CLAWS COME OUT AND SUDDENLY I FIND MYSELF IN A SAND BOX THROWING SAND IN ANOTHER CHILDS HAIR FOR NOT SHARING. I LET MY NEED TO PROTECT MY FRIENDS WHO CANT DEFEND THEMSELVES AND MY EGO TAKE OVER.
THAT IS NOT WHO I WANNA BE. ITS NOT WHO I TRY TO BE. I JUST WANT TO LOVE AND TRUST EVERYBODY.

I SINCERELY APOLOGIZE FOR UPSETTING ANYONE. I CERTAINLY DONT WANT TO GO AGAINST GODS WILL. ESPECIALLY WHEN HE IS MAKING SO MANY POSITIVE THINGS HAPPEN FOR ME/THE JAMISONS RIGHT NOW.
I FORGIVE U FOR ALSO LETTING UR EGO TAKE OVER. WHEN I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY SOMEONE ACTS THE WAY THEY DO, IT TAKES A BIT FOR ME TO CALM DOWN AND REALIZE THAT ITS NOT FOR ME TO UNDERSTAND. EVERYBODY DOES THINGS THE WAY THEY FEEL THEY SHOULD. AND THAT IS OKAY.
BECAUSE AT THIS POINT, ITS CLEAR THAT MY RAW EMOTIONAL OUTBURSTS DO NOTHING BUT GET A GOOD RECESS SANDBOX FIGHT GOING, WHICH SOLVES NOTHING, I WILL NOT BE POSTING HERE ANYMORE. I WILL STILL READ AND MAY ASK QUESTIONS. BUT I WILL NOT ANSWER ANY OR POST MY OWN THOUGHTS, OPINIONS & FEELINGS ANYMORE. PLUS, I CANT FIND MY BIG GIRL PANTIES.
I WILL WELCOME AND ANSWER ANYTHING U WANNA KNOW, BUT ONLY BY EMAIL OR FIND THE JAMISONS FACEBOOK PAGE IN PRIVATE MESSAGES. MY EMAIL IS NIKISHENOLD@HOTMAIL.COM
AND PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR MY CHILDISH ANTICS AND ALSO IF I HAVE EVER MISGIVEN INFO. ITS HARD TO REMEMBER WHAT DAY IT IS OR IF I HAVE TAKEN CARE OF THIS BILL OR WAS THAT LAST MONTH BECAUSE OF THE TOLL THIS WHOLE THING HAS TAKEN ON ME. I WISH EVERYONE LOVE AND LIGHT
THANKS-NIKI SHENOLD
*i PROMISE, SHERILYN. I WONT LET U DOWN. WE'LL FIND U ALL
CONNIE KOKOTAN

Oklahoma City, OK

#621 Jun 20, 2010
I'm Sherilyn's Mother and I have had to step back for a while. I have been catching up on this forum and I'm very tired of hearing about information that people have and their not evening letting me know about all hidden info. I can see how every one is mixed up about certain things. If SOMEONE who says they are someone they are not, and intentionally doesn't keep me posted on what is going on with MY FAMILY and is doing this so called good deed for their own glory. If SOMEONE Would get out of the Sheriff's office long enough to do real "detective" work, maybe this would be taken care of. This isn't cops and robbers from when we were children. This is serious. I will be checking this out, as much as possible. What a night mare. I know the part of Sherilyn that none of you know.
curious

Tulsa, OK

#622 Jun 21, 2010
CONNIE KOKOTAN wrote:
I'm Sherilyn's Mother and I have had to step back for a while. I have been catching up on this forum and I'm very tired of hearing about information that people have and their not evening letting me know about all hidden info. I can see how every one is mixed up about certain things. If SOMEONE who says they are someone they are not, and intentionally doesn't keep me posted on what is going on with MY FAMILY and is doing this so called good deed for their own glory. If SOMEONE Would get out of the Sheriff's office long enough to do real "detective" work, maybe this would be taken care of. This isn't cops and robbers from when we were children. This is serious. I will be checking this out, as much as possible. What a night mare. I know the part of Sherilyn that none of you know.
Please explain WHAT and WHO you are talking about. You have me confused.
Are you saying that the person that is posting as Sherilyn's friend isn't really her friend?

“aka; lar”

Since: Sep 08

FIND THE JAMISON FAMILY!!!

#623 Jun 21, 2010
curious wrote:
<quoted text>
Please explain WHAT and WHO you are talking about. You have me confused.
Are you saying that the person that is posting as Sherilyn's friend isn't really her friend?
Curious, Ms. Kokotan, is NOT talking about Ms. Shenold. She is talking about the Latimer county's sheriff's office and another person.

Hope this helps clear up any questions you might have.
CONNIE KOKOTAN

Oklahoma City, OK

#624 Jun 21, 2010
Curious: gobills is right I'm not talking about Niki Shenold at all. She's like a daughter to me and a great friend to my daughter. Yes, my post said the sheriffs dept. and another person. I am not at liberty to give you that name. It is a female and is out for the glory. Did you ever think that if she hasn't called me by now, that there isn't something wrong with that. I'm not only Sherilyn's Mother, Grandmother to Madyson and Mother-in-law to Bobby, so the Jamison Family is my Family. It makes me think she doesn't have anything at all. She's trying to take everyone else's opinion and making it her own. Although I have to say she has got journal records that was sent to Niki. This has put a toll on me and I did have to stay away from this for a while. I did read 30 pages of coments and answered a few good and bad or rude information. We just don't have enough troops to get things done. Gobills, Thank you and the Denton, Tx. lady for your great research.If anyone hasn't read the the previous few pages, then you my want to go back.
CONNIE KOKOTAN

Oklahoma City, OK

#625 Jun 21, 2010
gobills: Thank you very much for the research you and Denton, TX has done. If you have any information please e-mail me at mskoko1950@yahoo.com. You are appreciated. Im sure that Niki told you that she has set up a flap jack breakfast at Apple Bees restaurant in Mid West City on Air Depot for July 11,2010 from 8-10 Sunday morning, to raise money for this cause. The cost is $7 each. If any of you would like to join us or just give a donation, it would be grand. We are gathering troops to bus the tables and serve the food. It might be a nice road trip for some of you.
curious

Inola, OK

#626 Jun 21, 2010
gobills wrote:
<quoted text>
Curious, Ms. Kokotan, is NOT talking about Ms. Shenold. She is talking about the Latimer county's sheriff's office and another person.
Hope this helps clear up any questions you might have.
Thanks gobills...
I had not read some of the previous post but after reading them I understand now who Ms. Kokoman is referring to. Thanks again.
curious

Inola, OK

#627 Jun 21, 2010
CONNIE KOKOTAN wrote:
Curious: gobills is right I'm not talking about Niki Shenold at all. She's like a daughter to me and a great friend to my daughter. Yes, my post said the sheriffs dept. and another person. I am not at liberty to give you that name. It is a female and is out for the glory. Did you ever think that if she hasn't called me by now, that there isn't something wrong with that. I'm not only Sherilyn's Mother, Grandmother to Madyson and Mother-in-law to Bobby, so the Jamison Family is my Family. It makes me think she doesn't have anything at all. She's trying to take everyone else's opinion and making it her own. Although I have to say she has got journal records that was sent to Niki. This has put a toll on me and I did have to stay away from this for a while. I did read 30 pages of coments and answered a few good and bad or rude information. We just don't have enough troops to get things done. Gobills, Thank you and the Denton, Tx. lady for your great research.If anyone hasn't read the the previous few pages, then you my want to go back.
I am sorry Ms. Kokoman...
I took your advice and went back and read some earlier post and now I understand what and who you are referring to.
I find this so strange that your family turned up missing the way they have and I can only imagine how you must be feeling.
Do you have any clue whatsoever of anyone that would want to harm this family?
NIKI SHENOLD

Oklahoma City, OK

#628 Jun 22, 2010
CONNIE KOKOTAN wrote:
gobills: Thank you very much for the research you and Denton, TX has done. If you have any information please e-mail me at mskoko1950@yahoo.com. You are appreciated. Im sure that Niki told you that she has set up a flap jack breakfast at Apple Bees restaurant in Mid West City on Air Depot for July 11,2010 from 8-10 Sunday morning, to raise money for this cause. The cost is $7 each. If any of you would like to join us or just give a donation, it would be grand. We are gathering troops to bus the tables and serve the food. It might be a nice road trip for some of you.
FLAPJACK FUNDRAISER- SUNDAY, JULY 11,2010 8 AM TO 10 AM.
TICKETS FOR THIS BREAKFAST ARE $7 AND CAN BE BOUGHT FROM EITHER ONE OF US. APPLEBEES IN MIDWEST CITY-- 608 s AIR DEPOT.

IF U ARE KIND ENOUGH TO VOLUNTEER, I WILL NEED AN EMAIL THIS WEEK. I HAVE MADE SOME TSHIRTS WITH THE JAMISONS MISSING POSTER ON THEM AND WILL BE ORDERING MORE NO LATER THAN FRIDAY FOR THE VOLUNTEERS. YES, I AM GIVING ALL OF MY VOLUNTEERS A T-SHIRT. BUT I WILL NEED SIZES BEFORE PUTTING THE ORDER IN.
MY EMAIL IS NIKISHENOLD@HOTMAIL.COM.

*JUST WANTED TO CLEAR UP UR DETAILS, LADY! HUGS!
Justice 4 All

Grand Rapids, MI

#629 Jun 22, 2010
If you are talking about me, than you are mistaken. I have spoke to you on several occasions. And as far as the glory thing, I don't know what you are talking about. My name nor my organization has been even been released, nor do I want it to be. I would think if I was looking all over for glory I would have my name plasterd all over every thing. Infact even on the discovered show, I asked only to be identified as the director of a missing person organization. I am going to say this once and once only. If you don't want me to work on this case, just let me know. I have spent countless hours and $$ trying to find your family. If the best you can come up with it criticism, than I will spend my time on one of the other 20 missing cases that I have on my desk. And last but not least. You have my phone number as well, don't always expect everyone to call you...this is YOUR family after all. If you feel like you aren't getting updates as often as you would like them...pick up the phone and call. I am not psychic, only human. I am truely sick of all this bikering.
curious

Inola, OK

#630 Jun 22, 2010
NIKA....
What do you mean by this statement you made below.

I THINK THE PHOTO TAKEN IN FRONT OF THE ROCK IS OF MORE SIGNIFICANCE THAN THE ACTUAL ROCK.
curious

Inola, OK

#631 Jun 22, 2010
Ms. Kokotan...
Do you really think that Jack Jamison that lives in Sallisaw had anything to do with your family's disappearance? If he did, there will never be anything done about it. Sequoyah County is known for "taking care" of their own.
curious

Inola, OK

#632 Jun 22, 2010
Want to see how the " Good ole boy system" operates in these small towns.
When you have the Sheriff of Sequoyah County, the Chief of Police in Sallisaw and an Oklahoma State Representative siding in with the criminals and making sure the criminal is released from jail, you finally have to face facts that there is no such thing as law and order in these small redneck Oklahoma towns.
READ ARTICLE BELOW......
Michael “Mike” Wayne Taylor of Sallisaw was released from Muskogee County Jail following Tuesday’s order of release by U.S. District Judge Frank H. Seay.
Seay ordered Taylor to be released with restrictions. Taylor was released on an unsecured $25,000 bond. He was ordered to refrain from firearms, alcohol and use of narcotics and he received home detention, meaning he is restricted to his residence. A jury trial is scheduled for 9 a.m. June 7 in U.S. District Court.
Taylor was charged April 14 with two counts of assaulting, resisting, or impeding certain officers or employees. A federal grand jury indicted him and an arrest warrant was issued. Taylor was arrested April 19.
The U.S. attorney’s office for the Eastern District of Oklahoma appealed the U.S. Magistrate Judge Kimberly West ruling allowing Taylor’s release from custody during an April 22 detention hearing.
The government appealed the ruling based on allegations Taylor was a serious flight risk and that he posed a danger to the community. The motion to revoke bond states the crime committed by Taylor “was a crime of violence and there was a serious risk Taylor would attempt to obstruct justice.”
At a hearing held April 23, a pretrial service report revealed that Taylor was pardoned of a conviction in the 1980s for assault with a deadly weapon. Taylor received a seven year suspended sentence and a pardon from the governor in 1995. It was revealed that Taylor was found guilty of a stabbing. It was also revealed that Taylor’s sister had filed an application for a protective order against him in 2006. Taylor’s sister accused Taylor of choking her, hitting her in the head, throwing her on the bed, hitting her in the face and holding her captive in her dad’s house.
During the April 23 appeal hearing the government presented one witness, Agent Damon Musick, with the Department of Agriculture, and Taylor presented six—Sequoyah County Sheriff Ron Lockhart, State Rep., Glen “Bud” Smithson; Shaloa Edwards, Sallisaw Police Chief; Margaret Kenyon, a retired school teacher; Daryl Hume, a wrestling coach; and Mike Sheets, a doctor.
All six witnesses stated Taylor was from a good family, he was a good person and that Taylor would appear for court. Smithson and Lockhart also testified that they have known Taylor for almost all of their lives and that he was a friend and a contributor to both of their campaigns.
Musick, the states witness testified that on April 5 Gary Taylor, an employee with the Sequoyah County Conservation District, and Audra Fenton, an employee with the U.S. Department of Agriculture, had gone to conduct a court-ordered survey on Mike Taylor’s property. The survey was to be conducted on an area of land that contained a flood control dam.
Musick testified there was litigation between Mike Taylor and the Sequoyah County Conservation District regarding an easement and a possible condemnation for purposes of attaining an easement in order for the Department of Agriculture to replace the dam. He said the dam was reaching the end of its 50-year life. Gary Taylor was there to survey the actual area that may be subject to the litigation.
According to Musick’s testimony when Gary Taylor and Fenton arrived, the water was above normal level. The water would have to be drained to get an accurate survey and when Gary Taylor told Mike Taylor the water need to be drained, Taylor became angry and verbally abusive, Musick said. Musick said Mike Taylor told Gary Taylor and Fenton to leave and that he was going to physically assault Gary Taylor and throw him across the highway
NIKI SHENOLD

Oklahoma City, OK

#633 Jun 22, 2010
curious wrote:
NIKA....
What do you mean by this statement you made below.
I THINK THE PHOTO TAKEN IN FRONT OF THE ROCK IS OF MORE SIGNIFICANCE THAN THE ACTUAL ROCK.
I WILL BE HAPPY TO TELL U. WOULD U MIND EMAILING ME OR SENDING ME A MSG VIA FACEBOOK? I JUST AM SO DONE THROWING SAND AT OTHERS WHO JUDGE EVERYTHING I SAY.

NIKISHENOLD@HOTMAIL.COM

http://www.facebook.com/home.php ?#!/pages/FIND-THE-JAMISONS/12 4182170931194
Justice 4 All

Macon, GA

#634 Jun 22, 2010
I think that Madyson's body language in the photo with the rock looks very defensive. She has her arms crossed and is making an odd face. She could have been cold. The photo looks like she is looking at somthing else while someone took the photo. This is my opinion only, I hope it helps.
Behindthe scene

Bixby, OK

#635 Jun 23, 2010
Justice 4 All wrote:
I think that Madyson's body language in the photo with the rock looks very defensive. She has her arms crossed and is making an odd face. She could have been cold. The photo looks like she is looking at somthing else while someone took the photo. This is my opinion only, I hope it helps.
so what is the "deal" with this photo? apparently it was taken BEFORE she went missing or else people wouldnt have it to display! Get serious with this people! Is the news media invited to the get together? If not, someone needs to alert them! Everyone bring your signs that say"Bring the Jamison Family Home!" Everyone please call everyone you know and that includes the news media etc!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eufaula Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Checotah Police Department (Oct '06) Mon Bmc 69
Bell Starr Restruant Mon UnderCover 1
eufaula police dept May 18 The Ace of Spades 2
News Lawsuit Alleges Bank Of Oklahoma Maximized Over... (Aug '10) May 16 dellmcgee 304
Masterbation May 12 Senator Thompson 2
News local dead beat dad gets busted (May '08) Apr '15 reggie 31
Bill Marlar Apr '15 Andi 1
More from around the web

Eufaula People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]