Missing Eufaula family - KFOR

Missing Eufaula family - KFOR

There are 4774 comments on the KFOR story from Dec 23, 2009, titled Missing Eufaula family - KFOR. In it, KFOR reports that:

The holidays are a time for loved ones to be together, but Niki Shenold worries her best friend's family has been forgotten.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KFOR.

Thank You

Denton, TX

#363 Mar 12, 2010
Rona wrote:
I have been following this and I still do not understand why the MOTHERS OF Sherilyn and Bobby Jamison are not on the NEWS pleading with help to find their family??? Why can't they CONTACT Nancy Grace or that Jane Valdez Mitchell??? They are covering the missing family of 4 that disappeared from California, why can't they bring some National attention to this??? I just don't understand why the mothers aren't more involved or interested in getting the info out there and keeping their families faces in the news... UNLESS THEY ARE SCARED... Then why would they be scared?/ What do they know that would make them fear for their own lives??? JACK JAMISON--or the crazy woman on the hill ---or the people involved in the land deals????Sounds like there are 3 choices. What does the rest of you people think??
There are WAY more than 3 choices. There are more motives for murder in this case than you might imagine. Also a possible confounding variable.
Thank You

Denton, TX

#366 Mar 12, 2010
gobills wrote:
annemarie duhon 2/3/2010 11:19:37 AM
Hi I am Anne Marie and I have Barnheart! I have it so bad it colors everything I do. I can not picture my life without my animals (I can't grow a silk flower!) My decisions in everything are baised on what makes the people AND the animals happy. My family thinks I am weird and we can not connect. My mom cant stand animals. She wont even visit me. My disease has gone so far as to become the way I earn a living. We had a successful petting zoo and pony rides in Louisiana until Hurricane Katrina changed that. Then we moved with the animals Ok and lived for almost 3 years totally off the grid back in the woods on top of a mountain. I will only speak for myself here I loved every hard, cold, hot, dirty, wet, uncomfortable minute of it!!!
I learned that i could do alot of things without spending a penny or alot of technology. My happiest hours were wandering horseback with my daughter through the woods. I would go back in a split second. BUT because I am a mom too we moved down the mountain so the kids could go to school and have all the "benifits" of civilazation. We compromised 15 rented acres kinda in town with all that comes with living in town. But we, me and the rest of the family are happy. They have 24/7 power and I still have my farm. Chickens come in on the 12th CANT WAIT! The land and the cabin is still ours and waiting til the summer So for now my Barnheart is under control
Gobills! The dude tryng to sell us land told us he had land "DOWN" the mountain. He said he had property closer to the main road where there would be electricity. She was still on the mountain.They just made her change to another piece of property they own to solve the dispute. oooooh! Someone lied lied lied. Oh oh oh. DAMN!

I wonder if she's talking about "THE" cabin from the hidden web page?? Don't anyone go knocking on the door of that cabin. The chick does not like neighbors or anyone on two legs but her own blood from what I have read. Think I'm lyin? google: zoolady hunting accident. Her own words.
Thank You

Denton, TX

#367 Mar 12, 2010
gobills wrote:
I'm not sure what's going on, but my posts don't show.
I found Anne Marie Duhon's petting zoo:
http://www.cajuncountryranch.webs.com/
It happened to you too? Maybe we are on to something.

[email protected]
Thank You

Denton, TX

#368 Mar 12, 2010
Rona wrote:
I have been following this and I still do not understand why the MOTHERS OF Sherilyn and Bobby Jamison are not on the NEWS pleading with help to find their family??? Why can't they CONTACT Nancy Grace or that Jane Valdez Mitchell??? They are covering the missing family of 4 that disappeared from California, why can't they bring some National attention to this??? I just don't understand why the mothers aren't more involved or interested in getting the info out there and keeping their families faces in the news... UNLESS THEY ARE SCARED... Then why would they be scared?/ What do they know that would make them fear for their own lives??? JACK JAMISON--or the crazy woman on the hill ---or the people involved in the land deals????Sounds like there are 3 choices. What does the rest of you people think??
My reply to you did not show up. I think posts are getting edited.

[email protected]
Thank You

Denton, TX

#369 Mar 12, 2010
Rona wrote:
More than 3
Thank You

Denton, TX

#370 Mar 12, 2010
I am no longer getting email updates I signed up for that people have commented on this board. How very strange.
Thank You

Denton, TX

#371 Mar 12, 2010
Pistol wrote:
I can't seem to find any info on Anne Marie missing but I did read about the dispute with the crazy "homesteading woman".. Where can I find article on Anne and what has happened to her residence and animals since she is "Missing".. Yes, something down there is really weird.. could be the people with the owning and selling of land... and Jamison Family could be also, too bad the idiot didn't find the money in the truck! But I still wonder about his brother due to the inheritance and little Madyson being heir...hmmmmm
Hey Pistol, you telling me AMD is missing? Is she a missing person? Or just noone knows where she moved?
Thank You

Denton, TX

#372 Mar 12, 2010
I don't know if this is coming through so:

Stormy Star advocate @ g mail . com

get rid of the spaces above and get in touch if you want to.

You know who you are.

“aka; lar”

Since: Sep 08

FIND THE JAMISON FAMILY!!!

#373 Mar 12, 2010
Very interesting read. Thank you, ty.

“aka; lar”

#374 Mar 12, 2010
I don't know what's going on with Topix today. Maybe they are checking posts or something. Try logging out, then come back in. All mine are showing now.
Thank You

Denton, TX

#375 Mar 12, 2010
Thank You wrote:
<quoted text>
Might have something to do with the quiet title thing? Would their names be on county tax records if they got quiet titled off thier land?
It's all VERY strange.
I have an address on BR
Thank You

Denton, TX

#376 Mar 12, 2010
gobills wrote:
annemarie duhon 2/3/2010 11:19:37 AM
Hi I am Anne Marie and I have Barnheart! I have it so bad it colors everything I do. I can not picture my life without my animals (I can't grow a silk flower!) My decisions in everything are baised on what makes the people AND the animals happy. My family thinks I am weird and we can not connect. My mom cant stand animals. She wont even visit me. My disease has gone so far as to become the way I earn a living. We had a successful petting zoo and pony rides in Louisiana until Hurricane Katrina changed that. Then we moved with the animals Ok and lived for almost 3 years totally off the grid back in the woods on top of a mountain. I will only speak for myself here I loved every hard, cold, hot, dirty, wet, uncomfortable minute of it!!!
I learned that i could do alot of things without spending a penny or alot of technology. My happiest hours were wandering horseback with my daughter through the woods. I would go back in a split second. BUT because I am a mom too we moved down the mountain so the kids could go to school and have all the "benifits" of civilazation. We compromised 15 rented acres kinda in town with all that comes with living in town. But we, me and the rest of the family are happy. They have 24/7 power and I still have my farm. Chickens come in on the 12th CANT WAIT! The land and the cabin is still ours and waiting til the summer So for now my Barnheart is under control
What if this possibly delusional person still thinks the land they kicked her off of is hers? They did a forcible entry and detainer on her one month before the Jamison's went missing. What if she is deluding herself into thinking it's still hers?

MAN! I'd like to know where she lived on that mountain to compare locations!I'd like to know the location of her panola mountain "farm" and where she moved "down the mountain" relative to the well site where the Jamison truck was found.
Thank You

Denton, TX

#377 Mar 12, 2010
gobills wrote:
Here is another website. Same land,different name.It shows a couple more maps:
http://www.eagleridgelandsales.com/id77.html
Damn dude you are good. There are phases of property I have never seen before. DAMN I want to talk to you. That first picture? the lot we wanted to look at but were dicouraged from going to look at. It's in a different phase. How could that lot be in different phases of the property huh? You are busting some LIARS!!! DUDE! OK check it out, they couldn't give us directions or GPS? Why is there GPS marked right in the same area we were supposed to go? LIARS. Wow. Dude you don't even know. Here's something for you.
http://www1.odcr.com/detail.php... 0900041&County=039
Thank You

Denton, TX

#378 Mar 12, 2010
gobills wrote:
Go to

http://www1.odcr.com/detail.php... 0900041&County=039

Type in AMD's name and look down the list for forcible entry and detainer.
Thank You

Denton, TX

#379 Mar 12, 2010
Lesley wrote:
You might want to check out Castaway Cove. The owner sells then reclaims lots to druggies and also has a partner that sells land south of Blanco, Pine top and Daisy. But beware. Law enforcement are not allowed in The Cove without an insider calling them. The Cove has a cell phone network of all the low life's and cookers as soon as the owner find out anything what so ever about the Law coming a chain reaction of calls go out and everyone disperses in the woods. The Cove will be one tough cookie to crack. You can buy a lot there for $100 down and $100 a month no questions asked and move right in off the grid. beware of the water scam, Promices to hook up water for a fee then when you pay you just lose your money and theres nothing people can do about it. Check it out. you might find some intersting people that the state and county don't know about. Cheers. Not many people know that the Cove has a nic name. Outlaw hang out.
The land deal we backed out of was $100 down $135 a month no questions asked, no mention of title search. Sounds kinda similar to me.

[email protected]
Thank You

Denton, TX

#380 Mar 12, 2010
gobills wrote:
Look at these two web sites.

http://www.eagleridgelandsales.com/id78.html

http://www.therockymtns.com/OKRanch.html

Do you see the same picture used with two different lot numbers on the different websites? Lot 181 and lot 179 are the exact same picture. The lot we wanted to look at that they discouraged us from looking at is advertised on 2 different websites with 2 different numbers. What were these punks planning to do to us?

I'm done pussy footing around. We wanted to look at lot 181, Jack Jones told us no no you don't want that one. bad access.
Now I see you sent me a website Gobills, with a picture of the same [email protected]$^$%$^@ lot marked 181 on the site they gave us the web address to only this lot is in a whole other phase of property and the same g d picture is labeled lot 179. Why does it say GPS coordinates are available when they wouldn't give us any GPS.

Lying

Proof they were lying.

I might just have to call old Jackie boy out on that one.

Here's the land he's selling closer to the road "DOWN" the mountain.
Thank You

Denton, TX

#382 Mar 12, 2010
WTF? Is going on here? I am BLOWN away. Does someone legitimately selling land use the EXACT same picture on two different websites one labeled lot 181 one labeled lot 179? I got to tell you folks, I started researching this to rule OUT the possibility we could have been in danger. Nothing but the opposite has happened. I ain't shy about names any more. F#(* secrets, secrets are what allow people up to no good to keep on keepin on.

To anyone who may have been out to do us wrong over lot #181? 179?

Which is it Jack Jones? Milton? Trina? Peggy?

Just know a person I know is an officer of the federal government, and she knows everything I know.

I know you have my address because I sent you money, well buddy, I got your number too. You are busted at LEAST for claiming one picture of one location is 2 different lots. I am PISSED!

“aka; lar”

#383 Mar 12, 2010
Thank You wrote:
Guess I better leave the names out and see if it posts. I found the same last name in the list of people who survived Bobby Jamison Sr. and in the list of defendants in the quiet title document related to the land we backed out of going to look at.
This survivor of Bob Sr. has a bunch of aliases and a possible associate with an alias that contains "Donna R." Just like Donna Jamison's alias contains "Donna R."
Anyone know Donna Jamison's name before she married Jack?
I find it very interesting that I found a connection (however meaningful or meaningless)between Jamison relatives and the land where the Jamison's disappeared and this forum would not allow me to post the specific information.
DF Thomason

“aka; lar”

#384 Mar 12, 2010
Thank you, I emailed you.
Thank You

Denton, TX

#385 Mar 12, 2010
Karey wrote:
Would like to hear from Niki Shenold about what she knows about "the family". I am talking about the Missing Jamison's FAMILY MEMBERS.
Yes

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eufaula Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CNN reports that Okemah State Senator had no bu... Sep 20 CNN NEWS 1
Darla Aldridge Married an Ugly Guy For Money. S... (Jul '16) Sep 18 WTF 38
Checotah Police Department (Oct '06) Jun '17 Inquiring 73
Where are the women that love sex (May '14) Jun '17 V Thor 3
News Authorities Locate Remains Of Blanchard Man Mis... Apr '17 boowho 1
Gary Herbst (Mar '17) Mar '17 Searching 2
Carrie Underwoood ( DECEIVED ) REPENT (Jan '17) Mar '17 The TRUTH 2

Eufaula Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance