what do you think?
fisher of men

London, KY

#2 Jun 11, 2010
needs more fish!!
Someone who knows

Somerset, KY

#3 Jun 11, 2010
Hell they only stock that thing about once every two months I'm supprised there are any fish in it at all.
fisher of men

London, KY

#4 Jun 12, 2010
they say they stock it every other thursday. i dunno?
try it

Louisville, KY

#5 Jun 12, 2010
there is a better pay lake on jim weaver road off 1781 its cheaper better and they do stock it go check it out
fisher of men

London, KY

#6 Jun 12, 2010
try it wrote:
there is a better pay lake on jim weaver road off 1781 its cheaper better and they do stock it go check it out
might just do that thanks!
fisherman

Somerset, KY

#7 Jun 13, 2010
What is it called?
i've saw some monsters pulled out of ruckles paylake and never have a problem filling my ticket when i go there of nice sized eating channels and flat heads.its all about location location location in that hole of water.

bait selection is also a big deal there, do you reilize how many bowls of chicken liver gets dumped into that water weekly?

my complain is that it is filthy, the trash cans are always full & running over. the grass should be mowed more offen because i have personally killed several snakes back by those 2 falling down bridges that need repaired.
and the hours being extended on the weekends till midnight doesnt hurt but whats a few more hours?

they would get alot more busniess if they would change it from 4 fish for 10 bucks to like 8 fish for 12.50 i hardly ever see anyone catch the 4 much less 8 so right there people would feel like they got a good deal and they still wont be out any more money. makeing 2 and a half more bucks on the ticket.
they also need to stock more bait then just night crawlers.
meetoo

Somerset, KY

#8 Jun 14, 2010
fisherman wrote:
What is it called?
i've saw some monsters pulled out of ruckles paylake and never have a problem filling my ticket when i go there of nice sized eating channels and flat heads.its all about location location location in that hole of water.
bait selection is also a big deal there, do you reilize how many bowls of chicken liver gets dumped into that water weekly?
my complain is that it is filthy, the trash cans are always full & running over. the grass should be mowed more offen because i have personally killed several snakes back by those 2 falling down bridges that need repaired.
and the hours being extended on the weekends till midnight doesnt hurt but whats a few more hours?
they would get alot more busniess if they would change it from 4 fish for 10 bucks to like 8 fish for 12.50 i hardly ever see anyone catch the 4 much less 8 so right there people would feel like they got a good deal and they still wont be out any more money. makeing 2 and a half more bucks on the ticket.
i agree
Someone who knows

Kittanning, PA

#9 Jun 14, 2010
Yeah they need to worry about the upkeep of that place all together. It's starting to look more like a junk yard arround there instead of a Restaurant/Paylake. And as far as the restaurant goes they used to have some pretty descent help in there but I haven't gotten good service in that place in a while. I think if they are gonna run a buisness they should have a concern in the what the place looks and the way the customers are treated while they are there. I went in there the other morning to get breakfast and a fishing pass I bet I stood there 20 minutes while the waitress was in the back smoking and having herself a good ol time.
fisherman

Somerset, KY

#10 Jun 15, 2010
dont get me wrong i do enjoy fishing at the paylake but i do not care for the food, only ate maybe twice at the place, but used to fish alot until it went to crap, i remember a few years back they had a young man working dont recall his name but he always kept the place clean and would weigh the fish for you before you left done a great job running the pay lake. he worked it for a while then another older man worked it for a while, he didnt care much for the cleaning part of it but was nice, the next person who ran the paylake was a younger man aswell, i remember fishing about 75 ft. on the far side of the dock from the gate, he was on the dock getting high and drinking beer, i had my 11 year old son with me so i left as soon as i could get my gear packed up. since then i dont recall anyone working out there but the gals inside, its a shame they cant get a decent person to run the paylake, it isnt really that bad of a place to go with the family and spend the day, get some breakfast and head out to fish get lunch, they are sitting on a gold mind if it was properly cared for by someone who would RUN it like it needed.
one man to do the upkeep, mow and weedeat, empty trash do some repairs, keep that outside bathroom clean and the light bulbs changed and a little adjustment to the price and that would be one of the nicest places in the tri-county area to take your family on the weekends.
fisherman

Somerset, KY

#11 Jun 15, 2010
i think they should have extended hours on weekends. it could be part of the deal on somone doing the upkeep that the paylake is to stay open all night either friday night or saturday night. have that person come in at 10 when it would normally close because no one could keep an eye on things and them stay till 6 or 7 with the customers. sale the tickets for 12 fish or 8 hours. more people would fish if they knew they wasnt going to get ran out of the paylake at midnight. thus meaning more people fishing, meaning more money for the owners, better reputation for the paylake, more fish stocked and happier customers. im not a busniess man but happy customers means more busniess from what i know.
Keyboard Cowboy

United States

#12 Jun 20, 2010
fisherman wrote:
What is it called?
totally agree buddy. I've wasted a few too many dollars there. I've never seen anyone catch a fish bigger than there hand there.
fisherman

Brownsville, TN

#13 Jun 21, 2010
If only they would put HALF what it makes back into the fish in the lake, the other half would be almost all profit. they might be alright then

they need to have someone fish out some decent sized trophy fish to mount for the resturant so people know they are decent sized fish in there.
fisherman

Eubank, KY

#14 Jun 23, 2010
having a 24 hour tournament friday 25th...6p.m.-6a.m.! be there!
fisherman

Eubank, KY

#15 Jun 23, 2010
Keyboard Cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
totally agree buddy. I've wasted a few too many dollars there. I've never seen anyone catch a fish bigger than there hand there.
ive personally seen a 30+ lb'er out of there. more than once!
pat

Adel, GA

#16 Jun 23, 2010
Someone who knows wrote:
Yeah they need to worry about the upkeep of that place all together. It's starting to look more like a junk yard arround there instead of a Restaurant/Paylake. And as far as the restaurant goes they used to have some pretty descent help in there but I haven't gotten good service in that place in a while. I think if they are gonna run a buisness they should have a concern in the what the place looks and the way the customers are treated while they are there. I went in there the other morning to get breakfast and a fishing pass I bet I stood there 20 minutes while the waitress was in the back smoking and having herself a good ol time.
I agree with you about the service. The waitress have no clue how to treat customers. Last time I was there the waitress was the daughter in law and I didn't get menus or silverware. She forgot half of our food. And when we asked for our stuff she got hateful.
Someone who knows

Hodgenville, KY

#17 Jun 23, 2010
yeah I would rather someone else wait on me than the hateful daughter in law I don't even know her name it is hard enough to get service from her I don't even bother with her name. They used to have a pretty good one in there she was a heavier set girl that worked mornings I haven't seen her in there in a while. But that is no supprise they change work hands often.
jussadude

Eubank, KY

#18 Jun 24, 2010
They're having a 24 hour tournament friday 25th...6p.m.-6a.m.! be there!
fisheater

Eubank, KY

#19 Jun 24, 2010
jussadude wrote:
They're having a 24 hour tournament friday 25th...6p.m.-6a.m.! be there!
i will be there! and my friends
personA

Eubank, KY

#20 Jun 25, 2010
They're having a 24 hour tournament friday 25th...6p.m.-6a.m.! be there prizes for biggest fish and most pounds.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eubank Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Michael Johnson (Pumpkin) 16 hr CashFinger1 6
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) Tue Fire Eater 837
Hiats May 23 Miyf 1
Ashley hall May 23 Dif 2
The mayors new cop May 21 Goshomighty 8
Zoey elder May 17 Buttercup 2
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) May 16 Ppotc 760

Eubank Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Eubank Mortgages