kenny smallwood
who knows

Greenbrier, AR

#1 Aug 23, 2009
anyone know kenny smallwood the owner of monroe pallet
Right

Brownsville, TN

#2 Aug 28, 2009
who knows wrote:
anyone know kenny smallwood the owner of monroe pallet
Probably everyone in Eubank knows him or something about him. He used to own Orans, which he inherited when his father died.
whatever

Brownsville, TN

#4 Aug 31, 2009
Yeah hes an jerk who treats people like a ole dirty dog. the harder you work for him the worse he does you but that is ok cause karma will come back and bite him in his big fat butt.
Right

Brownsville, TN

#5 Sep 1, 2009
whatever wrote:
Yeah hes an jerk who treats people like a ole dirty dog. the harder you work for him the worse he does you but that is ok cause karma will come back and bite him in his big fat butt.
I've heard that about him, but have never seen him, since we got out of school. I know he married Marie Pumperly (not sure how to spell her last name). Do you work for him or know anyone that does? How many employees does he have?
worker

Corbin, KY

#7 Jan 9, 2010
i use to work for him and he always treated me good. He has his days but then again who doesnt. he takes care of his employees.
Just Me

Brownsville, TN

#8 Jan 10, 2010
worker wrote:
i use to work for him and he always treated me good. He has his days but then again who doesnt. he takes care of his employees.
Really? I'm surprised to hear that about him.
Thats crap

Somerset, KY

#9 Jan 10, 2010
He is a dirt bag call it like it is a man works for you for 30 years and they give him a cheap knife come on, but a trucker gets a 600 dollar bonus after a year. He also has a gambling problem he lost orans in a card game and momma bailed him out the only thing good about him is his wife truly a fine person way out of his league. And by the way i worked there before the worst place i ever worked.
crazy

Somerset, KY

#10 Jan 10, 2010
Thats crap wrote:
He is a dirt bag call it like it is a man works for you for 30 years and they give him a cheap knife come on, but a trucker gets a 600 dollar bonus after a year. He also has a gambling problem he lost orans in a card game and momma bailed him out the only thing good about him is his wife truly a fine person way out of his league. And by the way i worked there before the worst place i ever worked.
He may gamble a little but he did not lose that station in a card game. He did inherit the station from his father but he sold it for a pretty penny and now owns several other thriving businesses.
Are You Sure

Brownsville, TN

#11 Jan 10, 2010
Thats crap wrote:
He is a dirt bag call it like it is a man works for you for 30 years and they give him a cheap knife come on, but a trucker gets a 600 dollar bonus after a year. He also has a gambling problem he lost orans in a card game and momma bailed him out the only thing good about him is his wife truly a fine person way out of his league. And by the way i worked there before the worst place i ever worked.
I have never heard of him giving any of his drivers a $600. bonus, & certainly not after one yr.
super trooper

Natchez, MS

#12 Jan 18, 2010
yes he did lose the truck stop in a card game to joe vaught and momma baught it back,he owned orans once before back in the day when he lived in the woods beside it. kenny smallwood is a crook,i lived behind orans till i was 30 years old he is a snake.so get your info straight
Amen Brother

Somerset, KY

#13 Jan 18, 2010
He is crap. And he did give that big a bonus i know i got one. Work there for 30 years and get you a pocket knife.hahaha Here you go drive down to polly ann ridge and ask.
wondering

Brownsville, TN

#14 Jan 21, 2010
Amen Brother wrote:
He is crap. And he did give that big a bonus i know i got one. Work there for 30 years and get you a pocket knife.hahaha Here you go drive down to polly ann ridge and ask.
Does he give all his driver's a $600 bonus? I'm just surprised, because I didn't think he treated his employees well or paid them that well. I'm glad to hear that there's another side to him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eubank Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Michael Johnson (Pumpkin) 16 hr CashFinger1 6
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) Tue Fire Eater 837
Hiats May 23 Miyf 1
Ashley hall May 23 Dif 2
The mayors new cop May 21 Goshomighty 8
Zoey elder May 17 Buttercup 2
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) May 16 Ppotc 760

Eubank Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Eubank Mortgages