Does anyone know the real SEVENTH SONS?

Posted in the Etty Forum

First Prev
of 15
Next Last
Indian princess

Pikeville, KY

#1 Aug 14, 2009
Let's see just how many of u all really do!
I DO

Pikeville, KY

#3 Aug 15, 2009
HEY THESE GUYS R REALLY GREAT I HAVE KNOWN THEM 4 A LONG TIME.THEY R JUST LIKE U AND ME.THEY WORK EVERYDAY TO TAKE CARE OF THEIR FAMILIES.THEIR WEEKENDS R MOSTLY FAMILY AND COMMUNITY,NOW DON'T GET ME WRONG THEY(SOME)LOVE TO PARTY.FAMILY COME FIRST TO THEM.TAKE A REAL CLOSE LOOK THE NEXT TIME U SEE A SEVENTH SON MOSTLY LIKELY HIS FAMILY IS RIGHT THERE WITH HIM.
Reaper

Mount Sterling, KY

#4 Aug 15, 2009
I know several of the original Seventh Son members, which in my eyes are the greatest bunch of guys I know grant you more then half of them are retired now but that doesn't mean shit. If you need them they will be there, oh and by the way any of you want to question what I just said just ask a member or 2 in town and they will tell you they live for the club.
bullithead

Jackson, KY

#6 Aug 15, 2009
the name came from a song by johnny rivers
Reaper

Mount Sterling, KY

#7 Aug 15, 2009
No it didn't dumbass but they do love that song
Love of Nature

Winchester, KY

#8 Aug 16, 2009
Reaper wrote:
No it didn't dumbass but they do love that song
Tell me how they came up with the name.

They are a great bunch of guys. I too know quite a few of the old members and most of the new.
I partied with them when they had the field meets on Dry fork. From what i know about them they are a family orientated club. Yes they will take you home if you can't get their safely by yourself. Not to long ago I was broke down. "TWO COPS" drove by and did not even stop. A few minutes later a member stopped and help me get back one the road.
Thanks Guys!
slowmo

Atlanta, GA

#9 Aug 19, 2009
to answer all your questions. I've been a member for 17years now,we started in 1968 in Louiville ky.
we had our 40th party last year at our club house with around 200 guest.after shock play'd for us.we had a blast seeing and meeting some of the founders of the club. and yes! our name came from the song seventh son by johnny rivers. if anyone wants to get to know the 7th sons come by the club house which is located at kona ky or call (606)855-90491 or come to our 18th annaul bike show september 26 at riverside park whitesburg ky no addmission $15.00 entry fee for all classes! hot food and COLD DRINKS! SSF/FSS
Indian princess

Pikeville, KY

#10 Aug 19, 2009
Hey SLOWMO don't reconize the name probably know ur face though.Just want to say that i have never meet another bunch of men and women who have been so good to me.I meet the SEVENTH SONS about 4 years ago.They took me in and accepted me as family.Idon't know all of u guys but I respect each and everyone of u 4 what u stand 4,most people don't understand when really its all about family in and out of the club!HOPE TO SEE U THIS YEAR AT THE 41ST BIKE SHOW IF NOT BEFORE THEN!
Indian princess

Pikeville, KY

#11 Aug 19, 2009
OOPS sorry SLOWMO the 18th annual bike show 41st party
bullithead

Pikeville, KY

#12 Aug 20, 2009
hey reaper told you so
Reaper

Mount Sterling, KY

#13 Aug 21, 2009
That my fault, no one in the club had actully told me that before ....I was wrong my bad
easy rider

London, KY

#14 Aug 21, 2009
Hey i sure would love to be there
Johnny Law

Jonesville, VA

#15 Aug 23, 2009
One member that thought he was a bad ass, just got the smack down put to him. Ha ha ha ha.
Reaper

Mount Sterling, KY

#16 Aug 23, 2009
Johnny Law wrote:
One member that thought he was a bad ass, just got the smack down put to him. Ha ha ha ha.
If you know it all who was the so called bad ass that got the smack put down on him?
Johnny Law

Jonesville, VA

#17 Aug 23, 2009
Reaper wrote:
<quoted text> If you know it all who was the so called bad ass that got the smack put down on him?
Gun carrying prospect Ed Taylor.
Reaper

Mount Sterling, KY

#18 Aug 24, 2009
must have been one of those new young guns that thinks there shit don't stick because they are prospects for the club
Son of an ex son

Somerset, KY

#20 Oct 31, 2009
My pops was one of the org members in the letcher co chapter. Was a great bunch of guys back then but im sry to say i dont know any of them now and the members now prob dont remember my pops. My dad and uncle were members

Since: Dec 09

Pikeville, KY

#21 Dec 3, 2009
The Sons are a good "Family" club. That's why people who aren't Sons sometimes claim to be one.
Raven

Grethel, KY

#22 Dec 13, 2009
"Family" club? Involves alot of nudity, partying,and vulgarity.
grt grt

London, KY

#23 Dec 13, 2009
They are great i know several and they will do anything they can for you!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 15
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Etty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr mOd 134,330
Brooke Trivette 4 hr BROOKE TRIVETTE 3
People Will Not Turn To GOD ! 4 hr Funny man 2
To All Of Elmer (Elmo's) Friends (Sep '09) 5 hr clarence yeary 16
Demons 5 hr Foxzhound 33
Topix is trash 6 hr Shame 8
alone in the dark woods 6 hr bitter snow 6

Winter Storm Watch for Pike County was issued at March 03 at 4:37AM EST

Etty Dating
Find my Match