Worst Restaurant
Wendys Girl

Georgetown, KY

#23 Jan 23, 2013
I work at Wendy's I don't think I messed up an order once in all the 5 months I have worked there. Secondly, I never argue with a customer. Whenever, they want to replace their fries I always smile and say okay or with anything else they want to change. I even gave someone a free cup of chili because they forgot to tell me they had wanted to substitute it and I even let him keep the fries. So not claiming that any of you are exaggerating because I am sure it happens but the worker who was arguing with you probably didn't last long if one of the managers noticed them being rude. =]
This is Kayla

Whitesburg, KY

#24 Jan 25, 2013
So uh wrote:
Anyone know who the girl at the Wendy's drive thru is? Adorable as hell. I think she's pissing everyone off with her cute attitude but I think it's amusing.
The one that hands the food out?
LFF

Kimper, KY

#25 Jan 26, 2013
Kentucky River Grill has employees that could teach some of these people on how to treat customers. I dont know if they are still working their or not, but Victoria and Meagen were two of the nicest, and prettiest waitresses I've seen.
LFF

Ransom, KY

#27 Jan 26, 2013
If you think those two are "slutty" you are badly mistaken.
Wendy Lady

Whitesburg, KY

#28 Jan 26, 2013
I will agree wrote:
<quoted text>
I will agree with u on the Wendy's comments if the mess up u bout have to argue with them to get them to do it right, I said I didn't go into a place to spend my money then have my day ruined
I don't act like an ass over an onion or piece of lettuce I've seen people act like total jerks over a 99 cent cheeseburger and I think my good do they realy nothing better to do??? Just take it off!!!
Yep

Whitesburg, KY

#29 Jan 26, 2013
Wendy Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't act like an ass over an onion or piece of lettuce I've seen people act like total jerks over a 99 cent cheeseburger and I think my good do they realy nothing better to do??? Just take it off!!!
I heard that sister! Adults act like tiny, bratty children over the smallest things. Makes me hate the majority.
allergy

Crossett, AR

#30 Jan 26, 2013
I am allergic to onions. If I order a hamburger and am nice about it and ask them to please make sure they don't put onions on it because I am allergic to them and I get it and it is loaded with onions, then you are damn right I am pissed. They don't have 99 cent cheeseburgers but if they did people have a right to be pissed over it. It is their money and they paid for something just get it right and if you get it wrong it is your fault not the person that ordered it. Fix it.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#32 Jan 27, 2013
allergy wrote:
I am allergic to onions. If I order a hamburger and am nice about it and ask them to please make sure they don't put onions on it because I am allergic to them and I get it and it is loaded with onions, then you are damn right I am pissed. They don't have 99 cent cheeseburgers but if they did people have a right to be pissed over it. It is their money and they paid for something just get it right and if you get it wrong it is your fault not the person that ordered it. Fix it.
I agree, I'm lactose intolerant, cheese or any dairy product raises hell with me. After I have had them remake my burger 4 or 5 times, it gets old. I want what I pay for, and after awhile, I'm going to get pissed. And for them to get on here and act indignant about its crazy, next time ill be more of an asshole.
Intel

Clay City, KY

#33 Jan 28, 2013
I am just curious about the Pine Mountain Grill. I eat there alot and the food is always good and the service is great for me. Sometimes it is a little slow but not terrible. The blonde and the younger brunette that seats you is very beautiful. So, I don't understand all the negative complaints. I have always been satisfied with the Pine Mountain Grill. Am I missing something.
orly

Winchester, KY

#34 Jan 28, 2013
Pine Mountain Grill is essentially gas station food served in a nice building. If that tastes like home cooking to you, then I pity your childhood. Your tastes offend me.
he who trees all night

Whitesburg, KY

#35 Jan 28, 2013
i was eating at dairy queen and bit into my burger and thay was a cat hair in it i though up in the store but it was ok it turned out to be a pubic hair but the woman was hot so i ate it !!!!! and a another time i eat at dq i was chewing a pice of chicken and i about choked on a bone
LFF

Ransom, KY

#36 Jan 29, 2013
Kentucky River Grill just lost my business. I heard Victoria is no longer working there.
Hey usa

Clay City, KY

#37 Jan 29, 2013
What happened to the cook that usually works morning shift at parkway rest. She is the best cook they have that is why I eat there bring her back! I will take my money somewhere else.
mee

Clay City, KY

#39 Feb 18, 2013
no one is perfect we all have really bad days and sometimes make quite a few mistakes chil out ppl there much worse things to worry bout then getting your order wrong a bunch being rude aitn gonna make them fix it any faster they should just give it to you raw like your attitude
r u stupid

Viper, KY

#40 Feb 18, 2013
Crazy wrote:
Dairy queen in whitesburg is rediculous. I ordered a hot dog with no chili. All I wanted was cheese and ketchup. It took them FOUR times to get the order right. I wish I was exaggerating. FOUR TIMES TO FIX A HOT DOG. There is definitely something wrong with that. The first time was a hot dog with just chili. Second time a plain hit dog. Third time a hot dog with ketchup and finally they got it right with # four. It was crazy. But what upset me the most was the fact that the person behind the counter just thought it was hilarious that the people cooking couldn't get a hot dog right. It wasn't very funny for me.
At least u got your order I never got mine got my money back an left will never be back to DQ
Well

United States

#41 Feb 18, 2013
I went to the Mexican restaurant in whitesburg on Friday night. I used to love that place back when I was in high school and hadnt been there in years because I had moved out of the county. I would like to give them the benefit of the doubt because it did appear like there was a large party that night but really it's no excuse. My girlfriend and I had to wait for around 3-5 minutes to even be acknowledged just so we could be seated. Then had to wait around 10 minutes to order and then over an hour and a half to get our food. I didn't say anything to any managers because I have worked as a server in resteraunt for 2 years and I understand how hectic some nights can be in that atmosphere and if my gf wasn't pregnant I would of just left but she was craving Mexican so we stuck it out.. Once the food did arrive it was subpar compared to how good I remembered it was. I used to think it was about right there with azul grande but it tasted more like the place in Jackson ky can't remember the name but it is awful there. Most of the time in there a server was nowhere to be seen which isn't as much a concern for me because I am a really gracious tipper being a former server but I will tip accordingly for poor service but if the party they had there was so big they couldn't handle normal customers they should of just closed the store to the public. Either way I was just really shocked because it used to be my favorite place in town but now I won't be going back again.
Well

United States

#42 Feb 18, 2013
Las penas that was it....well after reading the forum a few below this one I wish I wouldn't of stayed it seems that place has went down the drain
curious

Lexington, KY

#43 Feb 19, 2013
LFF wrote:
Kentucky River Grill just lost my business. I heard Victoria is no longer working there.
where is ky river grill
Buckwheat Zydeco

United States

#44 Feb 19, 2013
I poop and pee in a bucket. The birds seem to love the peanuts and corn
Wrong

Prestonsburg, KY

#45 Feb 20, 2013
Arbys is the worse and the people are so rude

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Etty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr usa 157,971
Jessica fields 2 hr Just saying 4
Black Lives Matters in Whitesburg (Jul '16) 6 hr boredwithidiots 41
smoot creek (Jul '12) 9 hr Adam 2
smoot creek (Aug '14) 11 hr Neighbot 5
Where's The Money Coming From For Prison 13 hr Barack 18
Jenkins need a hospital STAT (May '14) 21 hr Helena 47

Etty Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance