Big Earl

Whitesburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Pine mountain grill, hands down. Well at least it was the last time I was there a couple of years ago. I said I would never go back an I won't. The food was absolutely horrible, service wasn't really that bad, but it just couldn't compensate for the food.

Fast food would be Wendy's, every time I go there they mess my order up. One time, and this is no exaggeration, it took them SEVEN times before they made my burger right. Then by the time they got it right my fried was cold, and I had to stand there and argue with them to replace my fries.

McDonald's comes in a close second though. They actually didn't give me a top bun on a burger once.

Now that I think about it, we really don't have anything worth eating around here.
Mcd

Whitesburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

McDonald's is ridiculous. It is unbelievable how much worse whitesburg mcd food is compared to others. I like to get a sweet tea to take to work with me in the mornings & there's always tasted soured, like it had been sitting out too long. One morning I got a drink & it burned my mouth. Smelled like pure cleaner. Everytime I decide to stop there & give them another chance I'm disappointed. Doesn't do any good to try to call back & tell them how bad the food is you get from drive thru cuz they lay the phone off the hook. Managers of whitesburg mcd are running it into the ground!
dq gal

Blountville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

bunch of spoiled kids . . . fix your own and quit cryin . . or come see me at dq.
redbone jones

Isom, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

Def. pine mt. grill the worst ever..
hello

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

My vote goes for whitesburg McDonald's it is nasty! From the food to the people working there.
mr.black

Whitesburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

I love Wendy's but the ppl who work there ruin it for me
bigman

Stanford, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

Dairy Queen is horrible. The people are rude and the food is shit.
flash

Whitesburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

I believe some are using unite as a place to hire employees.
dq gal

Blountville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

what are you talkin about ... who else will bring it to your table? with a smile?
Crazy

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Dairy queen in whitesburg is rediculous. I ordered a hot dog with no chili. All I wanted was cheese and ketchup. It took them FOUR times to get the order right. I wish I was exaggerating. FOUR TIMES TO FIX A HOT DOG. There is definitely something wrong with that. The first time was a hot dog with just chili. Second time a plain hit dog. Third time a hot dog with ketchup and finally they got it right with # four. It was crazy. But what upset me the most was the fact that the person behind the counter just thought it was hilarious that the people cooking couldn't get a hot dog right. It wasn't very funny for me.
bigman

Stanford, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Not to mention the people who work there suck. I've never been greeted with a smile. The girl who runs the drive thru is a bitch and should be fired. I won't even go into the fact that the bread seems to have been left out all day, or that the hamburgers taste frostbitten. People have no pride in their work, unless they work in a coal mine. I think that's a shame... If it makes you feel any better arbys is worse.
dq gal

Whitesburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

order hamburgers cry baby!!!
bigman

Stanford, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

They taste like cardboard and you're all a bunch of rude mutants incapable of doing a simple job, slut.
dq gal

Blountville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

hey ... slut??? my choices in life have nothing to do with making hamburgers. I wash my hands, sometimes I don't even use them!
Kimmy

Matewan, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Parkway
So uh

Whitesburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Anyone know who the girl at the Wendy's drive thru is? Adorable as hell. I think she's pissing everyone off with her cute attitude but I think it's amusing.
He Who Pees

Whitesburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

I love Dairy Queen.
dq gal

Blountville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

oh ... the cutie is at McD's ... she's the only one there with teeth!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of42
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Etty Discussions

Search the Etty Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 min DemocRATS 144,773
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 6 min lol 81,548
Streetside is for trash 31 min Evil Ernie 47
doing it with a crowd 34 min Evil Ernie 33
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr justice_- 127,924
Mullins Looking can u help (Aug '12) 3 hr Sue 4
"Jesus" Place 4 hr haha 27
•••
•••
•••
•••

Etty Jobs

•••