who thinks we need a county judge
Tom Jones

Prestonsburg, KY

#65 Jan 28, 2013
flash wrote:
I don"t think Mr Ward will say anything to Codell because Codell always says yes for Mr Ward.
I can answer why they all are so quiet Jim ward don't want them to speak or the rest of us its are rights that he controls were brain washed by him as he thinks he don't want the public to speak but the choosing few like Dr van an Jim go hand an hand this made me sick when dr breeding spoke out loud an proud on the 30 min rec.center speech it was all staged.I liked it when Wayne Fleming said its a waste of tax payers money you should of seen the look on Vans & jims face it was funny but its the truth he's right.. Jim ward wouldn't let me speak they was 3 of us signed in at the public held monthly meetings I was going to thank him for fixing Shelby fork me an three others was we got done the same way I'm getting tired of he's shit an he's promised us water for over 2 yrs now he still says its coming it ant yet but I quit asking he shows poor leadership he can't work under pressure he cant do he's job I really don't know how he got this job? This man took my freedom of speech as well as 3 others when I was going to brag on this man no more .I have no respect for this man he needs to be removed from office . replace him with Eddie Meade is a great guy maybe these to need to swap seats that's no shit but Jim needs to go he can't handle the job as it is they to much on his plate just watch tax tax tax it's coming letcher county
flash

Whitesburg, KY

#66 Jan 29, 2013
I watched the same meeting. You could feel tension in the air as Wayne spoke. When the financial report was given I just couldn"t see payment there for the Rec Center. It looked to me when the next payment comes due Letcher County is in hot water.
FlInt Head

Prestonsburg, KY

#68 Jan 31, 2013
I need my drive way with gravels Jim ward but you won't let me speak
FlInt Head

Prestonsburg, KY

#69 Feb 4, 2013
Yuuup we still need a judge because I'm mad he didn't gravel my drive way I'm jealous he did to others down below me no water an no gravels what a deal
Flint Head

Prestonsburg, KY

#70 Feb 6, 2013
I think we needs judge We are still out of water it proves it now they a dirty bunch if you ask me !!!
Flint

Prestonsburg, KY

#71 Feb 7, 2013
When is Jim ward going to decide when to run water we are tired of waiting an waiting on you
Outta Here

Prestonsburg, KY

#72 Feb 16, 2013
Yes we need a judge
Flint head

Ivel, KY

#73 Feb 23, 2013
Well how do you like your judge now.. Because taxes are coming an ward knows it just wait he an we have no choice. I personally think that he is a clown an knows nothing about his job so there you go he "XJIM X WARD X "is the one letcher county is tired of his "crap " I'd like to see that Fleming in Jim's chair he is the only man that will not back down from nobody .........
Johnny hall

Prestonsburg, KY

#74 Feb 24, 2013
Jim Ward & Marty Baker & Dr Van Breeding need to do thier jobs working the birth day party's dress up as clowns at the rec center an put smiles on Kids facing being the unknown clowns an just quit your part time job that you do at the court house we letcher county citizens that put your ass in an see you forgot think its time you three set your asses down so do us all a favor please we are asking nicely an if you want to keep your part time job at the court house then you need to act right an do your job an leave your clown suit in the lockers were they need to be... Rember unknown clowns are for rec center only
BIll

Ivel, KY

#75 Feb 25, 2013
We need a good judge but were is one ? I do know the one we have in there now an't no count.
Water

Prestonsburg, KY

#76 Feb 27, 2013
Frack this Jim ward you an the gas can kiss my butt you screwed us all over an now it's pay back coal miners put your ass in there did you forget
flash

Whitesburg, KY

#77 Feb 28, 2013
I would like an opinon on this I don't know whether this is rumor or true. I heard if the Rec Center is in danger of default when it was planned there were provisions put in a county rule that automatic tax increases would kick in to protect this loan. Once again I have heard this rumor.
fat jim

Manchester, KY

#78 Feb 28, 2013
ooooooo so true
Flint head

Prestonsburg, KY

#79 Mar 1, 2013
Jim still needs to go can't wait for that day
Truther

Whitesburg, KY

#80 Mar 1, 2013
Flinthead is really a Appalhead, he's been exposed as a member of the Kentuckians for the commonwealth! We now know that he's agaist us coal miners!
Flint head

Prestonsburg, KY

#81 Mar 15, 2013
Jim ward needs to hit the road
boner

London, KY

#82 Mar 15, 2013
IF flint head is a appalhead Iam a coal miner and i say JIM WARD NEEDS to go.
Flint head

Prestonsburg, KY

#83 Mar 15, 2013
boner wrote:
IF flint head is a appalhead Iam a coal miner and i say JIM WARD NEEDS to go.
Amen well said!!!
Flint head

Prestonsburg, KY

#84 Mar 16, 2013
I would like to see Wayne Fleming replace Jim ward
Coalpowered

Whitesburg, KY

#85 Mar 16, 2013
I'd like to see another hair salon go in.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Etty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lake planned at Millstone 6 min Pintacko 17
Never going to learn 2 hr Who 3
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr taking my chances 170,036
Mark Adams 3 hr Gobigblue 9
people at taco bell 4 hr Get a job 5
Meeting on prison (Aug '13) 5 hr Guards 31
Speak Your Piece 7 hr One Sided Rag 20

Etty Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Etty Mortgages