you dumb a$$ he did just that in the fiscal court meeting
voter

London, KY

#22 Feb 20, 2013
I bet you voted for codell flash.
Lmao

Ivel, KY

#23 Feb 20, 2013
U dumbass when your property tax doubles to pay for that rec center stationed in the shit end of whites burg u will be glad to have Wayne to stand up for you
voter

London, KY

#24 Feb 20, 2013
If jim ward could be judge any one could my 5yr could
voter

London, KY

#25 Feb 20, 2013
Flash must be his campaign manager because he certainly made his case. By the way, them few extra tons that Wayne Fleming fought to keep off the road was 20 extra tons . That would had made 60 tons total. He probably save your sorry butt from getting killed on the highway or saved one of our wives or children. Most truckers agreed with him. It saved their trucks from being torn up and most of them got more money per ton. Who in their right mind would be for over loaded trucks on the highway? I drove a truck for years and I know the heavier the load the harder it is to stop.I would vote for him for this if nothing else. Thank you Flash
flash

Whitesburg, KY

#26 Feb 20, 2013
I would say that a lot of counties would like to have all the money from those extra tons right now. It took law enforcement to end the killings on highway 23. But sadly now and again they still happen. Coal has killed many people you should visit some of the memorials someday. Besides until recently 80 percent of the trucks were operating illegaly for years yet it was taboo for politicians to say anything about the matter so with extra axels and brake power I see longhall trucks doing this today legally. I don"t hear anybody complaining now.
voter

London, KY

#27 Feb 20, 2013
dot. weight regulations A tantam axle vehicle may hall 34;000 lbs the max gross weight is 80;000 lbs coal trucks 40 tons I would see two trucks haul 40 tons not one hauling 80tons that is two trucks getting paid.
voter

London, KY

#28 Feb 20, 2013
I bet you are A Good man but i think you have missed the point. you said speaking against over weight trucks was taboo a few years ago and is now taboo. mr. Fleming was fighting to keep over weight trucks off the road for 10 years and with help from a lot of people, most of them had lost loved ones. I remember seeing little children smashed and killed at Payne Gap. I remember many others where men, women, and children were killed by large coal trucks and gravel trucks. You could drive 2 miles down each road and see crosses . I have seen these crosses on us 23 and I have seen crosses on 119-highway 19 . you see Mr. Fleming don't think it's taboo. where ever he sees wrong he will try to fix it. I haven't heard him say he was going to run for county judge but it sure has a lot of people shook up thinking he may. people hates Jim Ward all over this county. we need a change.
Lmao

Paintsville, KY

#29 Feb 21, 2013
All ward can give is statistics of how many people attend the rec center but has no plan at all to pay for it this building will be the down fall of letcher county there's no way we can pay for it and poor people dam sure don't need the burden added to their property tax . I say if ward raises taxes let Hubert and fat ass Carl hall pay it
LCVoter

Whitesburg, KY

#31 Feb 21, 2013
Don't you get it. Ward don't care because he's only got about 22 months to serve then the rec center will be someone elses problem, not his, he created it knowing he'll never serve long enough to see it paid for. Keith Adams will retire, Codell will never get re-elected for anything except Whoremonger of the Year; Wayne will run for County Judge; Bobby probably hates the day he ever ran for office and Terry Adams well......
bbJ

Whitesburg, KY

#32 Feb 21, 2013
How come Jim Ward is talking down to the people who put him in office,and Keith and Codell along with Bobby are under Jim's control and will vote anyway he want's,so why don't the people raise hell about this,Keith will be out next election on his ass and i hope Jim goes with cause both are crooks
Whites burg resident

Prestonsburg, KY

#33 Feb 21, 2013
I have to agree I thought bobby was a good honest man that would help the people but he's a crook Jim ward yes man too
big ed

Doniphan, MO

#35 Feb 21, 2013
where and who seen them what where DOING
big ed

Doniphan, MO

#36 Feb 21, 2013
DID YOU GET PICTURES OF THEM WHO KNOWS
Funny

Prestonsburg, KY

#37 Feb 22, 2013
I know who does
4 real

Whitesburg, KY

#38 Feb 22, 2013
big ed wrote:
where and who seen them what where DOING
Dont have to see to know, he knows and he is sweating bullets now that his girlfriends husband is outta prison. Codell is on the run now trying to dodge not only jail but a azz whooping. Run codell run, the law will get ya if a bullet dont.
Flint head

Ivel, KY

#39 Feb 23, 2013
big ed wrote:
DID YOU GET PICTURES OF THEM WHO KNOWS
I got two pictures of the gravel trucks dumping on Two private drives got them developed who do I show!!! I don't think you can do that
Flint head

Ivel, KY

#40 Feb 23, 2013
Flint head wrote:
<quoted text>I got two pictures of the gravel trucks dumping on Two private drives got them developed who do I show!!! I don't think you can do that
Letcher county fisical trucks
Johnny hall

Ivel, KY

#41 Feb 23, 2013
Does any one know if its true that Jim ward & Marty baker & van. Breeding comes to birthdays at the rec center dressed like clowns an if so my little girl wants them to come to her party she likes clowns . It's good that people like them take the time for are youth on thier birthday that's just sweet . I've seen them on tv 98 they look like clowns on that channel as well so they fit the job well then
big ed

Doniphan, MO

#42 Feb 23, 2013
van breeding and marty barker is paying the rec. center off.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Etty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 55 min usa 172,892
five 2 hr Tammy 5
Monica 2 hr Monica 8
Jim Ward What's The Misc Checks For/Public Want... 3 hr Guy 14
No account men 3 hr Wondering 15
Jim's Wife employed by the state 4 Economic Dev... 4 hr Guy 3
Wal-mart warrior 6 hr bet 20

Etty Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance