York County Internet predator arreste...

York County Internet predator arrested after traveling to Harrisburg to meet a oechilda for sex

There are 1 comment on the PA Office of Attorney General Press RSS Feed story from Jul 16, 2010, titled York County Internet predator arrested after traveling to Harrisburg to meet a oechilda for sex. In it, PA Office of Attorney General Press RSS Feed reports that:

Agents from the Attorney General's Child Predator Unit have arrested a York County man accused of using Internet chat rooms to sexually proposition what he believed was a 13-year old girl, as well as traveling to Harrisburg to meet the girl for sex.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at PA Office of Attorney General Press RSS Feed.

wtf

Mountain Top, PA

#1 Jul 16, 2010
wtf is an oechilda...?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Etters Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Josh and Alexis Henry Sep '16 Cucked 1
News Talen Energy to be acquired (Jun '16) Jun '16 silly rabbit 1
News Windish or Slovenian? Another side of the story... (Jul '07) May '16 Tara Zrinski 33
Old Lemoyne video (May '16) May '16 Cindyk 1
I've been really naughty (Apr '16) Apr '16 Anonymous 1
News Filthy house mom arrested in Philadelphia (Jan '16) Jan '16 Go Blue Forever 3
News Fairview Twp. officer cited with disorderly con... (Feb '11) Dec '15 J Dawson 150

Etters Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Etters Mortgages