lnt31

Harrisburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

I've been in their salon since they open and never get any problems. Highly recommended with the gel (shellac) manicure and they have amazing spa pedicure. Love this place not only it's closed to my house but the staffs are totally friendly!
Im Fancy

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Chau, the owner, has been doing my nails for 3 years total and when she opened her own salon I followed her there. I come in every 2 weeks religiously. Every time it is great service and a terrific job. I get compliments on my nails all the time.!
KJJ

Camp Hill, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

this place is very friendly and they do a great job but they need to cleanup, its very dusty and dirty. The glass bowls they use to soak your hands just get rinsed out and put back in the stack, gross! Too bad for them cause they are nice and do nice work. Just getting a little dirty and needs some good old picking up and cleaning and I think there business would pick up:)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Air Quality Alert for York County was issued at July 11 at 3:30PM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Etters Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Etters People Search