Review: TNC Nails & SPA

Review: TNC Nails & SPA

Posted in the Etters Forum

lnt31

Middletown, PA

#1 Oct 27, 2012
I've been in their salon since they open and never get any problems. Highly recommended with the gel (shellac) manicure and they have amazing spa pedicure. Love this place not only it's closed to my house but the staffs are totally friendly!
Im Fancy

Columbus, OH

#2 Nov 6, 2012
Chau, the owner, has been doing my nails for 3 years total and when she opened her own salon I followed her there. I come in every 2 weeks religiously. Every time it is great service and a terrific job. I get compliments on my nails all the time.!
KJJ

Camp Hill, PA

#3 Jul 26, 2013
this place is very friendly and they do a great job but they need to cleanup, its very dusty and dirty. The glass bowls they use to soak your hands just get rinsed out and put back in the stack, gross! Too bad for them cause they are nice and do nice work. Just getting a little dirty and needs some good old picking up and cleaning and I think there business would pick up:)
all but one

Mullica Hill, NJ

#4 Sep 16, 2014
The male that works at the first station on the left when you walk in, do not use him. He burnt me twice cut me once and when I tried to tell him he was burning me was extremely rude to me and spent the next 5 minutes Sighing about it. Chau and the rest of the staff have always been great.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Etters Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Josh and Alexis Henry 21 min Cucked 1
News Talen Energy to be acquired Jun '16 silly rabbit 1
News Windish or Slovenian? Another side of the story... (Jul '07) May '16 Tara Zrinski 33
Old Lemoyne video May '16 Cindyk 1
I've been really naughty Apr '16 Anonymous 1
News Filthy house mom arrested in Philadelphia (Jan '16) Jan '16 Go Blue Forever 3
News Fairview Twp. officer cited with disorderly con... (Feb '11) Dec '15 J Dawson 150

Etters Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Etters Mortgages