Coroner says woman jumped from overpass

Coroner says woman jumped from overpass

There are 4 comments on the Public Opinion story from Aug 11, 2010, titled Coroner says woman jumped from overpass. In it, Public Opinion reports that:

Interstate 83 was closed for more than four hours Tuesday morning as police investigated the death of a York Haven woman who jumped from an overpass in Fairview Township.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Public Opinion.

POReader

Lexington Park, MD

#1 Aug 11, 2010
A shame, a permanent solution to a temporary problem. And it leaves the family to wonder why. May she rest in peace.
pagirl

Bendersville, PA

#2 Aug 11, 2010
I feel so sorry that someone so young had to take her own life! God bless her friends and family through this terrible time.
otus

Chambersburg, PA

#3 Aug 11, 2010
i feel sorry for the people who have been emotionally scared by this coward's decesion.
Ship resident

Chambersburg, PA

#5 Aug 11, 2010
Your Wrong wrote:
<quoted text>
Please find a bridge and jump off or blow your brains out. Insensitive pr ick
Please explain how "Otus" is wrong. I happen to think that comment makes a lot of sense. I don't know what this lady was going through, but she did take the easy way out, and now her poor family members are the one's who are left to clean up her mess. I happen to know a few families (a few of which I am VERY close to) who have had a family member commit suicide and it's no picnic for the family to go through. I personally think taking that route is very selfish!

My condolences to this woman's family. May you be able to find some sort of peace and closure in the coming weeks...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Etters Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mom beat, choked girl over wrong Bible verses,a Apr '17 misbehaved 3
thiefs public warning (Feb '12) Apr '17 Milton 4
News Bar shooting leaves three people shot and polic... Mar '17 redco loonie bin 1
News Middletown woman accused of beating daughter ov... Mar '17 redco loonie bin 1
News City man sentenced for stealing from employer (Apr '11) Feb '17 Getbackhonkycat 3
News Police arrest 8 for fraud following Kennedy Fri... Feb '17 HA HA Man 2
Josh and Alexis Henry (Sep '16) Sep '16 Cucked 1

Etters Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Etters Mortgages