Quiet patience and rewards will help ...

Quiet patience and rewards will help this Pomeranian's potty ha...

There are 1 comment on the The Morning Call story from May 30, 2008, titled Quiet patience and rewards will help this Pomeranian's potty ha.... In it, The Morning Call reports that:

Dear Karen: My Pomeranian Rosie pees when she gets excited. She'll hold her pee until morning but soon as she sees me, she pees in her crate.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Morning Call.

Tim

Maple Shade, NJ

#1 May 30, 2008
TNR is not the solution to feral and free roaming cats. TNR caregivers fell great about themselves for doing this disservice to the poor cats but the cats languish in sub-standard colonies exposed to disease, predation, further abuse and cars. TNR is based on PERPETUAL colony maintenance, these colonies NEVER go away.
If the TNR people actually saw the havoc that their cats do to our natural environment they could never, in good concience, continue this misguided work.
Most cats cannot be retrapped so their vaccinations expire. TNR colonies are also a magnet for irresponsible pet owners to dump their cats. There is just NOTHING positive about TNR. The practice is abusive to the cats, the wildlife, the environment and the neighbors.
Come on people, smell the coffee! Cats belong indoors. Cats are domestic animals that have no natural habitat outdoors. Spay/neuter your cats and keep them indoors, our native wild creatures deserve no less.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Etters Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mom beat, choked girl over wrong Bible verses,a Apr 18 misbehaved 3
thiefs public warning (Feb '12) Apr 15 Milton 4
News Bar shooting leaves three people shot and polic... Mar 29 redco loonie bin 1
News Middletown woman accused of beating daughter ov... Mar 29 redco loonie bin 1
News City man sentenced for stealing from employer (Apr '11) Feb '17 Getbackhonkycat 3
News Police arrest 8 for fraud following Kennedy Fri... Feb '17 HA HA Man 2
Josh and Alexis Henry (Sep '16) Sep '16 Cucked 1

Etters Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Etters Mortgages