Seven nabbed on warrants

Seven nabbed on warrants

There are 6 comments on the The York Daily Record story from Jun 10, 2008, titled Seven nabbed on warrants. In it, The York Daily Record reports that:

Seven people were arrested last week for outstanding warrants, according to the York County Sheriff's Office.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The York Daily Record.

Hal

Lititz, PA

#1 Jun 10, 2008
Fetrow got picked up?
DemsSuk

Westminster, MD

#2 Jun 10, 2008
Off to jail for a $55 fine? How about catching KILLERS in YORK who shoot and kill people? how about putting White people decoys out on the street to get "a diverse" background of criminals who tend to rob whites? No, thats too much work.. lets get a chick for a $55 fine that is owed.
U Just scared

United States

#3 Jun 10, 2008
DemsSuk wrote:
Off to jail for a $55 fine? How about catching KILLERS in YORK who shoot and kill people? how about putting White people decoys out on the street to get "a diverse" background of criminals who tend to rob whites? No, thats too much work.. lets get a chick for a $55 fine that is owed.
Are you volunteering - you'd be a good candidate
One

Bel Air, MD

#4 Jun 10, 2008
York, PA is a cesspool...

cess·pool –noun 1. a cistern, well, or pit for retaining the sediment of a drain or for receiving the sewage from a house.
2. any filthy receptacle or place.
3. any place of moral filth or immorality: a cesspool of iniquity.
city eyeball

AOL

#5 Jun 11, 2008
Way to go Officer Wentz!!!!
DemsSuk

Lancaster, PA

#6 Jun 11, 2008
Sure home boy, and smile as I put one between your floppy ears.
U Just scared wrote:
<quoted text>Are you volunteering - you'd be a good candidate

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Etters Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Windish or Slovenian? Another side of the story... (Jul '07) May 15 Tara Zrinski 33
Old Lemoyne video May 13 Cindyk 1
I've been really naughty Apr '16 Anonymous 1
News Filthy house mom arrested in Philadelphia Jan '16 Go Blue Forever 3
News Fairview Twp. officer cited with disorderly con... (Feb '11) Dec '15 J Dawson 150
News Mosquitoes test positive for West Nile Virus in... (Jul '15) Jul '15 Stevi 1
News Three suspects wanted for multiple residential ... (Jan '15) Jan '15 lady 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Etters Mortgages