hates freeloaders
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
sick of sorry lazy people

Ball Ground, GA

#1 Jul 16, 2012
Isn't it funny how some get religious when they loose their jobs even thou they are caught stealing from another employees pocket book. Now they are acting like ms perfect even thou they have culled more men than anyone and going to church to collect house payments. No wonder people in church are so hateful. You can't even carry on a conversation unless they hint at wanting to borrow money and then turn around talking about their shopping trips to fort oglethrope and chattanooga. They get free hair styles and free food. This makes me so sick for people to be such lowlifes and turn around and trash their so called friends. They're so stupid that they don't even know that everything gets back to the persons they are talking about and downgrading.
Ex Fellow Employee

Byron, GA

#2 Jul 16, 2012
I know who u r talking about. Yes she is telling everyone she was laid off but she was most definitely fired. They hired someone else so that should tell you something. Not only a thief (going thru employees pocketbooks) while they are on break but a trouble maker running to the boss everytime something didn't go her way. The free rides at church will soon play out soon. Glad she's gone.
depressing people

Byron, GA

#3 Jul 17, 2012
is she bi-polar? sounds like she most definitely is.
strange

Byron, GA

#4 Jul 17, 2012
I don't know but she is definitely on the strange weird side.
stranger than you know

Byron, GA

#5 Jul 18, 2012
JUST SL^TS THAT IS ALL!!!!!
an idiot moron

Byron, GA

#6 Jul 23, 2012
Yes and she is so stupid that she does not think anyone has caught on to her. She likes to play on peoples sympathy but everyone is sick of her attitude and no one is falling for her pathetic lies.
hates trashy lazy people

Kathleen, GA

#7 Jul 31, 2012
bump it
lamp shade donna

Chatsworth, GA

#8 Aug 7, 2012
You all quit talking and making up stuff on me.I wouldn't go back to work down there if everyone in that plant got down on their hands and knees!!
the zone

Cleveland, GA

#9 Aug 10, 2012
She is a regular at the sports zone but she doesn't want anyone to know this. and yes they call her lamp shade donna. Don't know why but they do.
are u

Canton, GA

#10 Aug 23, 2012
lamp shade donna wrote:
You all quit talking and making up stuff on me.I wouldn't go back to work down there if everyone in that plant got down on their hands and knees!!
To lamp shade DONNA, we all know who u r and that you are making fun of good CHRISTIANS at the BAPTIST CHURCH. Just because u r too fat and lazy to get up on Sunday mornings and go to church don't be hating on good and holy people.
BE honest 4 once

Chatsworth, GA

#11 Aug 29, 2012
All of this low life free stuff will be ended if ROMNEY is elected. Seems like the people around here that are much able to work but are just fat and lazy are the first ones to get the free stuff. GO ROMNEY.
sick women

Chatsworth, GA

#12 Aug 31, 2012
I for one am wondering how these sluts can slut around and come up pregnant and tells everyone she was raped and goes and gets an abortion to make it be gone. Then she acts like she is crazy about kids making a fool out of her self. This is murder. I wonder how they sleep at night. Wonder if they will ever get any sleep from being a murder and knowing they are going to hell in a hand basket.
sluts

Ball Ground, GA

#13 Sep 6, 2012
Who in the hell is this slut. I know it can't be donna hogan. WHO?
my last name is wilson

Ball Ground, GA

#14 Sep 6, 2012
This is eton Bobbys girlfriend. I love him very much. Don't mess with him
act like somebody

Dalton, GA

#15 Oct 9, 2012
sick of sorry lazy people wrote:
Isn't it funny how some get religious when they loose their jobs even thou they are caught stealing from another employees pocket book. Now they are acting like ms perfect even thou they have culled more men than anyone and going to church to collect house payments. No wonder people in church are so hateful. You can't even carry on a conversation unless they hint at wanting to borrow money and then turn around talking about their shopping trips to fort oglethrope and chattanooga. They get free hair styles and free food. This makes me so sick for people to be such lowlifes and turn around and trash their so called friends. They're so stupid that they don't even know that everything gets back to the persons they are talking about and downgrading.
Yes I have got so sick of people taking advantage of others just because they are better off than them. If they would use their brain for once and quit blowing in money at clubs and for cloths and eating out all of the time they would have money.
a co worker that knowsher

Blairsville, GA

#16 Oct 15, 2012
my last name is wilson wrote:
This is eton Bobbys girlfriend. I love him very much. Don't mess with him
Donna? Donna Wilson on hwy 286 and from the zone. Good grief woman what is wrong with you?
hummm

Canton, GA

#17 Dec 2, 2012
an idiot moron wrote:
Yes and she is so stupid that she does not think anyone has caught on to her. She likes to play on peoples sympathy but everyone is sick of her attitude and no one is falling for her pathetic lies.
yes she is stupid to say the least. I don't know if she is just retarded or what but something major is wrong with donna for sure.
a co worker

Canton, GA

#18 Dec 2, 2012
old big DONNA W. is so blowed away she doesn't even know who is who. Go check her out at the ZONE. you will know if you go. She will do anyone just ask her. OLD sorry thing.
a co worker

Canton, GA

#19 Dec 2, 2012
I went in there about 30 mins ago and she was blowed away. Stealing drinks off of everyones table. Hell everyone is laughing at old big DONNA . WHAT IN THE F$CK IS WRONG WITH THIS OLD WOMAN?
uhhuh

Dalton, GA

#20 Dec 13, 2012
are u wrote:
<quoted text>To lamp shade DONNA, we all know who u r and that you are making fun of good CHRISTIANS at the BAPTIST CHURCH. Just because u r too fat and lazy to get up on Sunday mornings and go to church don't be hating on good and holy people.
This ole fat idiot is an IDIOT to say the least. How could anyone be so dumb and ignorant as her? It never ceases to amaze me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tsunami at Carter's Lake!!!!! (Oct '14) 2 hr Littlebit89 54
North Murray Drug Bust 8 hr Pro Memer 7
Good single women 9 hr Hello 3
Cheating Fireman 14 hr Veal Brauth 30
Deana hodge Tue Veal Brauth 25
For Hire Sexy Decoy (Mar '14) Tue Veal Brauth 35
Metal Detecting (Nov '13) Mar 27 David 4

Eton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Eton Mortgages