Steve Shaw is a Crook

Posted in the Eton Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
cheated

Dalton, GA

#1 Nov 9, 2009
Has anyone had their car fixed by steve. Well just like me you probably got ripped off. He does not know what he is doing. My car still does not run right. All he does is lies and cheat people.
Tom

Dalton, GA

#2 Nov 10, 2009
Well you should have know he is a crook. He lies and cheats people all the time. He is nothing but trash. Why did people not vote him out.
Jim

Dalton, GA

#3 Nov 10, 2009
He is nothing but a drunk. All he does is hang out at the sportszone. Him and his wife all they do is drink and talk bad about everyone.
just wondering

Chatsworth, GA

#4 Nov 10, 2009
i have known them for a long time i dont know why you people have such a problem with steve he has worked on a few of my cars and i did not have any trouble with after he fixed it maybe you just drive a piece of crap and some thing else is tearing up on it did u ever think about that before you come on here bad mouthing him as a person

ahy dont you go talk to him and see y its not running right oh thats to easy i guess or maybe you just like to start shit and come on the internet and hide behind a fake name and talk shit about him
Jim

Chatsworth, GA

#5 Nov 11, 2009
Ok i'll admit it i'm a drunk, liar and a thief. I feel better since I admitted this.
Tom

Chatsworth, GA

#6 Nov 11, 2009
I am a crook and a liar. Oh I forgot I'm a drunk too.
Kevin

Dalton, GA

#7 Nov 11, 2009
I am not a crook or a drunk or a liar but i am also not on the city council and president of the tip off club. But yes steve shaw is. And he is all day getting drunk down at the sportszone. At least respect your position. Everytime the have something big he is down there getting involved and getting drunk.
Kevin

Chatsworth, GA

#8 Nov 11, 2009
I love to go to the sportszone. I wouldn't miss going down there telling lies and getting drunk with all of my other drunk buddies. I even get to pick up one of the chubbies down there every now and then
Meg

Dalton, GA

#9 Nov 11, 2009
Kevin wrote:
I love to go to the sportszone. I wouldn't miss going down there telling lies and getting drunk with all of my other drunk buddies. I even get to pick up one of the chubbies down there every now and then
So since you were there u probably heard what happened on Halloween Day. He was drunk as u could be. I heard he was drunk and cursing his wife and his wife cursing him. Now for an individual it is ok but not for a city council member. Nothign wrong going to the sportszone but yes getting drunk and cursing especially when u are in position of authority now that is not good.
Donnie

Chatsworth, GA

#10 Nov 11, 2009
Looks lik you can't win for loosing in this town. Noone wanted Donna now noone wants Steve. Folks make up your mind. don't give Steve and his famly a hard time, they like to enjoy there weekends to, he could drank in the closet like the rest of you back row hypokrites. Get a job or get a life. No worries Steve theyll have to deal with it for 4 moor years
Barbie

Dalton, GA

#11 Nov 13, 2009
No one wanted steve and still does not want him. I wish that drunk would go away. lying sob. he thinks he is the big man in eton but someone need to give him a reality check. He cannot even get a street light fixed in eton.
Knows you

Chatsworth, GA

#12 Nov 13, 2009
Barbie wrote:
No one wanted steve and still does not want him. I wish that drunk would go away. lying sob. he thinks he is the big man in eton but someone need to give him a reality check. He cannot even get a street light fixed in eton.
Why don't you mind your own business and quit getting on here and stiring up hate and discontint. Go back to the sports zone and crawl back up on your stool. You know the one with your name on it STUPID!
danny

Chatsworth, GA

#13 Nov 13, 2009
Kevin wrote:
You mean whales don't you.lol
danny

Chatsworth, GA

#14 Nov 13, 2009
Meg wrote:
<quoted text>So since you were there u probably heard what happened on Halloween Day. He was drunk as u could be. I heard he was drunk and cursing his wife and his wife cursing him. Now for an individual it is ok but not for a city council member. Nothign wrong going to the sportszone but yes getting drunk and cursing especially when u are in position of authority now that is not good.
That's still not as bad as a preacher getting drunk on saturaday night and then getting up behind the pulpit on sunday morning.
Galionsfigur

Dalton, GA

#15 Nov 13, 2009
Underneath the rough exterior, Steve is a good person. If you are his friend, he gives 100%. I don't think anyone on the website can say they volunteer for the community as much as Steve and Martha does.
caroline d

Chatsworth, GA

#16 Nov 13, 2009
danny wrote:
<quoted text>That's still not as bad as a preacher getting drunk on saturaday night and then getting up behind the pulpit on sunday morning.
do tell inquiry minds want to know
danny

Chatsworth, GA

#17 Nov 13, 2009
Go to o'charlies or tpees store
kim

Dalton, GA

#18 Nov 13, 2009
There is nothing wrong with going to the sportszone and there is nothing wrong in having a few drinks. But being the president of the tip off club and getting hammered and then shouting "piss on my wife" and then your wife shouting "steve get in the F**king car" that is wrong. What kind of example are u setting for the young kids. Parents Please take a note of that.
knows you

Dalton, GA

#19 Nov 13, 2009
Just because you go there don't make it right. stupid!
Donnie

Dalton, GA

#20 Nov 14, 2009
knows you wrote:
Just because you go there don't make it right. stupid!
Theres nothing wrong with going there just like there's nothing wrong with going to o'charleys, it's what you do there that makes people judge you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mark Evans (Dec '11) 1 hr Fed up 9
Man that was beaten on south end of Murray County (Jan '13) 1 hr Fed up 52
Review: Cope Brothers Construction Co Iinc 3 hr Fabry 5746 1
Sorry ass moderators 6 hr Dnthav2wonderIno 1
Review: Little Rome 9 hr starr 2
NM Football 2014 (Apr '14) 16 hr HaHaReally 36
Murray Co is ONE BIG JOKE! 22 hr hehahoho 21
Eton Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web