NH program serving pregnant teens to close
A nonprofit residential program that serves pregnant and parenting teens and young adults from New Hampshire and Vermont is closing.
Join the discussion below, or Read more at WCAX-TV Burlington.
#1 Dec 11, 2012
Teen parents need more resources.
#2 Dec 11, 2012
Pregent teens and adults need accese to more abortion clinics, sex ed and accese to birth control not rewared for every kid they shit out.
#3 Dec 15, 2012
I'd prefer that NON-pregnant teens have better sex education and better access to birth control information. I want to see more teenage girls avoid GETTING pregnant in the first place. So here are some helpful rules for teens to PREVENT unwanted pregnancy and STDs:
1. NEVER consent to sex if you know you aren't on birth control and a guy tells you he doesn't have or use condoms (make sure you ask him about condoms BEFORE having sex).
2. ALWAYS use protection, whether it is condoms, the pill, or both, any and EVERY time you decide to have sex. Not using protection even ONE time will result in an unwanted pregnancy sooner or later.
3. ALWAYS be aware that all contraceptive methods can fail and that pregnancy could result.
4. NEVER assume you can't get pregnant because you're on birth control, even the pill.
5. NEVER let yourself be pressured into having sex if you really don't want to do it.
6. NEVER believe a guy who says "trust me, you can't get pregnant." Don't have sex with this guy either.
7. NEVER have a child if you have any doubts about or unwillingness to be a mom or a dad.
8. NEVER be afraid to dump a boyfriend or girlfriend if he/she pressures you to do things you don't want to do.
9. NEVER assume that having anal sex cannot cause pregnancy or a sexually transmitted disease. It can do both.
10. ALWAYS ask exactly what a guy means when he says "I'm old fashioned." It could mean he believes that girls are ONLY meant to be wives and mothers and nothing else. Don't have sex with this guy, as it could be a trap.
11. ALWAYS keep busy with studies and school or extracurricular activities that you really like and don't want to GIVE UP.
#4 Jan 31, 2013
Anal sex can cause pregnancy? Really?
Add your comments below
|Butman Cemetery (Feb '09)||Apr 27||Facts||17|
|Professor Mark Bray of Dartmouth molested me ..... (Aug '17)||Aug '17||Shelly||1|
|Who do you support for U.S. House in New Hampsh... (Oct '10)||Jul '15||Grunt56||31|
|Newspaper (May '12)||May '12||DLM||1|
|House passes voter identification (Jun '11)||Jun '11||OnetermObama||1|
Find what you want!
Search Etna Forum Now
Copyright © 2018 Topix LLC