• Yes
  • No
  • Other (explain below)
Comments
6,781 - 6,800 of 7,935 Comments Last updated 4 hrs ago
Converts

Covina, CA

#7328 Apr 19, 2013
Chechens converted to Sunni Islam, the brothers are from there.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#7329 Apr 19, 2013
Converts wrote:
But nobody in the mainstream media or Obama wants to mention the Islam part.
Converts

Covina, CA

#7330 Apr 19, 2013
The Chechen brothers must have converted to Sunni Islam, were they then "holy bombers" ?

Hope they are ready to met their maker? Farmer John pig farm.

Elk Grove, CA

#7331 Apr 19, 2013
http://politicker.com/2013/04/governor-cuomo-...

Governor Andrew Cuomo, scheduled his own radio interview on The Capitol Pressroom soon after. Mr. Cuomo directly addressed the high-profile situation in the Bay State by employing a phrase he previously used to describe climate change in the aftermath of Hurricane Sandy:“the new normal.”

I knew some Alarmist would blame it on climate change....LOL Or Was he carrying a 32 oz. sugary drink???
BrosMus

Covina, CA

#7332 Apr 19, 2013
The Chechen brothers must have converted to Sunni Islam, were they then become "holy bombers" ?

Last year, one swore allegiance to the USA, I guess it's now revoked?

How do you know this? Because they will have their Sunni cards hole punched with lead.
james marple

San Diego, CA

#7333 Apr 20, 2013
Despite total discreditation by the scientific community that does not use "global warming" as to weapon with which to estort our wealth through foolish and corrupt politicians, the major news media continues to promote the myths that have been generated.

While sensible people just laugh off this massive hoax they are not wise if they do not speak out strongly to expose it to voters not as well-informed.

The absurdly inappropriate $3.5 billion Carlsbad Desalination Plant scheme was justified to pooly informed Directors of the County Water Authority as a "necessary response to the threat of Global Warming". This false prediction of climate disaster was also used to justify its unneeded $3.6 billion CIF reservoir enlargement and is being used to fool our Legislature's Democrat majority into approving $150 billion for proposed "Flood Futures" and Integraged Water Management programs that will perpetuate our dependence upon imported watter by dumping our abundant rainwater to the coena so that we have to pay the extortion of importing water.

Yes, "global warming" is a joke. But as long as most folks ignore it they will lose thousands of tax-water-energy-transit dollars per home each year.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#7334 Apr 20, 2013
California's spent billions on climate and there's still no peer reviewed published experimental test of climate change mitigation.
CrazyKoch

Covina, CA

#7336 Apr 21, 2013
The crazy Bros, Koch Industries is exploring a bid to buy the Tribune Co.’s

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Location hidden

#7337 Apr 22, 2013
I hope they get it an turn that paper around. All we ever hear is Global Warming, it would be nice to have one paper other than the Wall Street Journal skeptical of man made global warming and climate change mitigation.
Bestos

Covina, CA

#7338 Apr 22, 2013
Best trashed out postings all year, 2013.

That's the results from them people.

Elk Grove, CA

#7339 Apr 22, 2013
Converts wrote:
or was it make to look like they did it? Did you see the backpacks? Did they have pressure cookers in them?

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Location hidden

#7341 Apr 22, 2013
We need an energy policy that encourages the production and use of energy and fuel. Dump conservation and CAFE standards; let the market decide.
HookUps

Covina, CA

#7342 Apr 22, 2013
You heard it hear first Lake a water board director is trying to sneak in a hearing to give Baldwin Park city a free 165,000.00 dollar hookup charge for the transit center. Then she wants the water department to not charge the city for standby charges monthly.

I want to remind Lake it is election year and Lozano and Garcia can not vote you in and when the water companies customers find out your doing buddy deals with the bankrupt city you are gone. Last year you raised rates because the water department needed money and now you want to give the money away!

I will be watching who votes for the free money to the city and I know Lake, Pacheco, Macais, and Woods are all up for election this year. This will be a big factor on who gets elected In November 2013.

Once again the crooked sgvCOG is busy giving away money that doesn't belong tot hem, what do you say Nick Conway.

But instead to pay off another crooked politician.
tsssss

Dinuba, CA

#7343 May 3, 2013
Hot stuff
Forgross

Covina, CA

#7344 May 3, 2013
Rat meat crime ring busted in California headed by RNC, GOP and Republican rats.

The headquarters is located in Glendora, California not confined to it's city hall on Foothill Blvd.

But rather into social clubs too, typical thinking was to reduce global warming by the RNC, GOP and Republicans.
yooo

Germany

#7345 May 3, 2013
eattt
yooo

Germany

#7346 May 3, 2013
eaattttt
Nailed tight

Covina, CA

#7347 May 3, 2013
Check out the current and former cops who were busted for sexual problems with children.

http://www.bing.com/search...
CROC

Dinuba, CA

#7348 May 5, 2013
Caliente

Elk Grove, CA

#7349 May 5, 2013
Nailed tight wrote:
Check out the current and former cops who were busted for sexual problems with children.
http://www.bing.com/search...
Is this causing the warming?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Etna Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 21 min tottal 15,969
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 22 min Reverend Alan 200,618
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 4 hr plastic bins 5,018
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) Aug 6 starbucks 2,262
CA Federal judge to issue Proposition 8 decision W... (Aug '10) Jun '14 Eric Cantor or cant 1,974
CA Who do you support for Governor in California i... (Oct '10) Jun '14 Steady as yeah goes 3,764
CA June 8 California Primary Election: Did you vote? (Jun '10) May '14 June 03 213
•••

Fire Weather Watch for Siskiyou County was issued at September 01 at 3:40PM PDT

•••
•••
Etna Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Etna Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••