Forks of Salmon Post Office Still on ...

Forks of Salmon Post Office Still on Chopping Block

There are 1 comment on the Two Rivers Tribune story from Dec 28, 2011, titled Forks of Salmon Post Office Still on Chopping Block. In it, Two Rivers Tribune reports that:

Sandra Raymond, a post office official from Sacramento, says she is still continuing her part of the information gathering to decide whether to close the tiny Forks of Salmon post office.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Two Rivers Tribune.

Arlynda Barnes

Somers, MT

#1 Dec 29, 2011
While I do not live at the Forks of the Salmon, I do know people from that area and government officials need to realize what a hardship it would be to the community if they close this little post office. When you are so far from a major city it is difficult to get to town to get your mail everyday. I hope they will change their minds about closing the satellite offices.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Etna Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fuzzy Dice Auto Repair (Jul '15) Jul '15 Erika 2
News Salmon River Complex Update. Friday morning (Nov '13) Nov '13 Edward Leslie 1
Debate: Iowa GOP Debate - Etna, CA (Aug '11) Aug '11 Jes 1
Debate: Holiday Spending - Etna, CA (Dec '10) Dec '10 Manny 1
Who do you support for U.S. House in California... (Oct '10) Nov '10 Rhonda Zisle 15
Who do you support for State Senate in Californ... (Oct '10) Oct '10 D Jacoboni 2

Etna Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Etna Mortgages