3 men's assets targeted

Full story: The State

S.C. Attorney General Henry McMaster seeks to permanently freeze the assets of an alleged $17 million investment scheme at a hearing today.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 40 of26,678
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Jon

Hollywood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Jun 17, 2007
 
Looks like things having taken a turn for the worst. The 3 owners of CCG were arrested on Friday and charged with security fraud. Go here for more info:

http://www.thestate.com/business/story/93615....
Jon

Hollywood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Jun 17, 2007
 
I meant to say "have" not "having" .
FED UP

New Concord, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Jun 18, 2007
 
If this is so good why target only one group of people. thoes Hebrew boys will not do you any favors and the people that pitch this scam you better belive it is something in the deal for them.
GODSCHILD

Holly Springs, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Jun 18, 2007
 
All believers of Christ Jesus, continue to pray for these boys. God is already working it out. Nothing good comes without opposition. You will get what was told to you if you keep the faith and hold on. Don't get caught up in the web of unbelievers and turn against the hands that God sent to help you! Our government is so corrupt and they are glad that many so-call believers are getting shakey and acting up over this stumbling block.Com e on people stop being like CRABS. Stay in prayer and watch God give His children VICTORY! All of you non-believers and critics will have to eat your words. I can't wait to see the move of God in this situation. He is going to do it for HIS Glory!!! He has the heart of the kings in His hands and He can turn it anyway He wants. I really don't think the media will publish all the positive things that will come out of this. When it happens, please post on all channels, news papers, and the internet. Show the mighty hand of God when he stop the mouth of all you critics and the government officials that are involved. People of God keep the faith.
lady

Fort Bragg, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Jun 18, 2007
 
GODCHILD yes we all are one of god childrens.you said you can't wait to see the move of god don't you no he has already moved in this situation. He took contol of the situation and turn it around God is in control of all our lives and he has taken 3 lives to jail to show every one that he has power in his hands
SCAMRUS

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Jun 18, 2007
 
I PERSONALLY KNOW SEVERAL PEOPLE THAT "INVESTED" THEIR LIFE SAVINGS AND NEVER GOT ONE THIN DIME OF THEIR MONEY AND HAVE BEEN GIVEN THE RUNAROUND AND TOLD ALL KINDS OF LIES ABOUT THE MONEY. THESE ARE HONEST HARD WORKING PEOPLE THAT WERE MADE TO BELIEVE THAT THIS WORKS. SOME HAVE EVEN LOST THEIR HOMES OVER THIS MESS. IT IS A SHAME THAT SO MANY HAVE BEEN TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF AND ARE NOW SUFFERING BECAUSE THEY TRUSTED THESE GUYS.
JAMES

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Jun 19, 2007
 
Four homes...restaurant....three new cars and cash flowing each month...I think you are stupid and not using your brain. The 17 Mil was for writing checks here to us in the states. Try cashing a check from and off shore account. All of the above was was from less that 30k investement.....how much do you invest and get back in return? 30K for over a million in homes alone...you Sir are the idio.t
mrbig wrote:
its hard to believe that in 2007 such idiots still exist. These criminals targeted churches and African Americans. Those of you who fell for their MICKEY MOUSE presentation did not use the common sense God gave you. I am an African American and i refuse to fall for the old con game that says THE MAN doesn't want me to know about this great thing. In their presentation they spoke a lot about "bank sweeps" and lo & behold they have $17million in the same bank that i do business with. WHAT A JOKE! Yes i know the banks are ripping us off but at least they are not doing it in the name of God. The 3 Geeks will not only have to answer to the Feds most of all they will have to answer to God. For those of you who were getting things paid off thru their programs, just know that the money was stolen from some unsuspecting desperate person looking for a way out. Remember that tonite when you say your prayers. For those of you who never received a dime my prayer for you is that you realize that the 3 Thieves have nothing to do with God and believing in their programs have nothing to do with faith.
mrbig

Elizabeth, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Jun 19, 2007
 
James
You live eerily close to the rep who came to see me, mmmmmmmmm i wonder....??? Your toys sound pretty nice but trust YOU DONT WANT TO COMPARE TOYS! And i can say proudly that all mine were acquired legally and not at the expense of some poor stooge looking for a way out. The return you claim to have gotten is similar to what drug dealers get everyday, the real question is at what cost. By the way 4 homes at a total cost of 1 million is not impressive, im in Jersey my primary residence cost more than that. Maybe you can get a home equity loan and get your 3 boys out of jail.
black jack

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Jun 19, 2007
 
christ is black: and the Bible said that he came to his people first! that's why the Hebrews came to the so called Afro Americans first! but anyway, call it what you want ( I GOT MINE !) whoooooo! hoooooooo! stress free and bill free whoooooooooooooooo! yeah!
black jack

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
Jun 19, 2007
 
hatters will always be hatters: poverty causes crime, crime brings wealth for the goverment1 modern day slavery! that why they don't want us to get out of debt. but I'm free!!!!!!!!!! what they really don't want us to see is the power of unity! when we unite we can own everything. the biggest fear is black folk owning realstate. as long black stay poor the government can live off of our crime rate!
black jack

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
Jun 19, 2007
 
The Gov. is a scam, all these tax dollars and the people in New Orleans can't get help, troops put their bodies on the line and can't get proper health care, troops loose their lives for a college tuition ( get real) those who survive can only work in the post office, other with mental issue become homless people, billions are use to stop drugs but they''re the ones brining it in & using it, all this technology and they can't stop a mexican from crossing the border! be all that you can be in a killing machine call the armed forces! if i wanted to get shot or shot at all i have to do is disrespect someone in the hood! you pay taxes all your life & can't get a social security check. the Hebrew boys followed the leaders of this country! they became a product of their enviroment! America hates to look in the mirror.
Ann

Fayetteville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32
Jun 20, 2007
 
mrbig,james did not say his homes were his primary residence so they could be investment property that he can now rent and have money coming in. Im neutral on this debate and just look to see the outcome but,it seems that you were anxious to quote the estimated value of your home too. In the south 4 250,000 homes could net a lot or income for a landlord/ month. You all please stop insulting one another and just praY THAT RIGHTEOUSNESS PREVAILS> SORRY ABOUT THE CAPS _ELECTRICITY WENT ON AND OFF HERE
Tired of Lies

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33
Jun 20, 2007
 
mrbig wrote:
its hard to believe that in 2007 such idiots still exist. These criminals targeted churches and African Americans. Those of you who fell for their MICKEY MOUSE presentation did not use the common sense God gave you. I am an African American and i refuse to fall for the old con game that says THE MAN doesn't want me to know about this great thing. In their presentation they spoke a lot about "bank sweeps" and lo & behold they have $17million in the same bank that i do business with. WHAT A JOKE! Yes i know the banks are ripping us off but at least they are not doing it in the name of God. The 3 Geeks will not only have to answer to the Feds most of all they will have to answer to God. For those of you who were getting things paid off thru their programs, just know that the money was stolen from some unsuspecting desperate person looking for a way out. Remember that tonite when you say your prayers. For those of you who never received a dime my prayer for you is that you realize that the 3 Thieves have nothing to do with God and believing in their programs have nothing to do with faith.
I could not have said it better.

I can only hope that one day all of us will stop falling for this kind of crap. While I did not invest or pay to receive dividends, I have in-laws and friends who did in deed fall.

They have not gotten a check since the month before last and were so brainwashed that they would not even mention it to each other. Now, not only do they feel bad about monies lost, but also about the way the monies they did receive were earned. No one has yet had a car or house paid off and some have actually placed themselves in a position of debt by making new purchases.

The words truth, education and faith are thrown around a lot by the CCG/3HB group.

Truth-- There were no invests made in any market. An individual who plead guilty to embezzlement is one of the principals.( www.scattorneygeneral.com/newsroom )

Education--We all need to be careful with our money because people will use anything to separate you from it.

Faith--Place your faith in God, not man. My God is not the author of confusion and his Wisdom is for all.
mrbig

New Milford, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34
Jun 20, 2007
 
Ann wrote:
mrbig,james did not say his homes were his primary residence so they could be investment property that he can now rent and have money coming in. Im neutral on this debate and just look to see the outcome but,it seems that you were anxious to quote the estimated value of your home too. In the south 4 250,000 homes could net a lot or income for a landlord/ month. You all please stop insulting one another and just praY THAT RIGHTEOUSNESS PREVAILS> SORRY ABOUT THE CAPS _ELECTRICITY WENT ON AND OFF HERE
Ann my only point is that these things can be gained legally and without hurting others. I personally met with these guys i know of others that have lost significant money. What they lost was being used to payoff guys like james. I have a strong prayer life which is how i was able to see thru this scam.
INside

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35
Jun 20, 2007
 
Those of you stating to know of individuals that have taken a lost ... stop the lies.

If one person had been frauded, the Feds would immediately take jurisdiction full-stop.

Understand, if any money taken in was placed in any type of account that returns capital on top of the initial funds, this their business is what it states.

[SO EVEN IF MONEY THAT YOU CONTRIBUTED TODAY WHEN INTO BANK OF AMERICA & A CHECK WAS PAID FROM THAT SAME ACCOUNT TO A PRIOR CONTRIBUTER, THIS IS NOT A PONZI SCHEME, WHICH THE GOV'T IS GOING TO TRY TO SAY, AS THE MONEY COLLECTED ShOULD BE OF A CERTAIN AMOUNT TO GAIN MAXIMUM BENEFIT.]

So answer this... Have one cent of the money collected been placed into any type of account that has received a return?

If your answer is Yes, then this is a legit*

If your answer is No - Then you must be one of the 3 Hebrew Boys

If you don't know - THEN SHUT-UP!

*This is a tax issue, not a crime. The Gov't want to now make it a crime so to not allow you to benefit go greatly.

DO YOU REMEMBER "SAVE YOUR HOME". Another great community service that South Carolina, quickly made a law preventing owners from staying in business.

Now, thats that.
BBB

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36
Jun 20, 2007
 
It seems that people have received what was promised. I hope when the dust settles people will still benefit. What cauused the big shake up?
ScamOrNoScam

Colorado Springs, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#37
Jun 20, 2007
 
mrbig wrote:
<quoted text>
Ann my only point is that these things can be gained legally and without hurting others. I personally met with these guys i know of others that have lost significant money. What they lost was being used to payoff guys like james. I have a strong prayer life which is how i was able to see thru this scam.
I understand what your saying. But I have to admit I have not heard or read about anybody who has lost anything (yet). Now that this whole situation has occurred, investors stand to loose some maybe all of their money if it is not returned by the state. There have been a few investors report they did not see any payments or benefits, but if you read about the programs they were invested in, none of them were in long enough to recieve benefits. There was one investor who claimed the check bounced but this was when bank of america was in process of cancelling the account. Not sure how long they have been in business but if one person were not recieving payments as promised, the feds would be all over this case.

Also, it seems strange that judge let them out on only $100,000 bond ($10,000 out of pocket)being that this is supposedly a multimillion dollar open and shut case for the state.
ScamOrNoScam

Colorado Springs, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38
Jun 20, 2007
 
BBB wrote:
It seems that people have received what was promised. I hope when the dust settles people will still benefit. What cauused the big shake up?
A securities official from the state went to one of the meetings on request of her family member. It was her duty to report this.

Since: Jun 07

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39
Jun 20, 2007
 
There is nothing to report. At best, the structure of the payments and taxes my be questioned. It is no doubt that some of the money had been invested into some type of high return account, so the Ponzi theory is null.

MicroSoft, Wal-Mart Google, Investment Banks discovered innovative way to make money, why couldn't these guys have discovered a new money making avenue. Actually it's fact that they have, it's just that the target market they aim to benefit. You see, welfare, the jail system, non-profit organizations and the like are helpful avenues to keep the poor, poor or at best stable, but to launch them into financial wealth. Oh now that's just criminal.

The Facts
mrbig

New Milford, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40
Jun 20, 2007
 
INside wrote:
Those of you stating to know of individuals that have taken a lost ... stop the lies.
If one person had been frauded, the Feds would immediately take jurisdiction full-stop.
Understand, if any money taken in was placed in any type of account that returns capital on top of the initial funds, this their business is what it states.
[SO EVEN IF MONEY THAT YOU CONTRIBUTED TODAY WHEN INTO BANK OF AMERICA & A CHECK WAS PAID FROM THAT SAME ACCOUNT TO A PRIOR CONTRIBUTER, THIS IS NOT A PONZI SCHEME, WHICH THE GOV'T IS GOING TO TRY TO SAY, AS THE MONEY COLLECTED ShOULD BE OF A CERTAIN AMOUNT TO GAIN MAXIMUM BENEFIT.]
So answer this... Have one cent of the money collected been placed into any type of account that has received a return?
If your answer is Yes, then this is a legit*
If your answer is No - Then you must be one of the 3 Hebrew Boys
If you don't know - THEN SHUT-UP!
*This is a tax issue, not a crime. The Gov't want to now make it a crime so to not allow you to benefit go greatly.
DO YOU REMEMBER "SAVE YOUR HOME". Another great community service that South Carolina, quickly made a law preventing owners from staying in business.
Now, thats that.
INside unfortunately i do know people 1st hand that have not received what was promised. I have seen their so called certificates, they have put their homes, cars and debts in these programs. While their mortgages have not been in long enough, they should have received money from their other programs by now. Phone calls aren't returned and they are getting the run around. This happened before assets were seized. I met with them and was promised that my DEPOSIT would gain 400% interest per day. i believe that some people have gotten what was promised, they must in order for the scam to keep rolling. Blame the Govmt, blame the man, blame the Devil and anybody else you want to but these guys are nothing more than con men.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of26,678
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Estill Discussions

Search the Estill Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
SC SC state senator refers to candidate as 'raghead' (Jun '10) Apr 11 yeah 1,104
Investors getting $2.5M from a 3 Hebrew Boysa scam (Aug '13) Apr 4 Taxpayer 2
SC SC Hunting and Fishing Amendment, Amendment 1 (Oct '10) Feb '14 JUST 4 YOUR INFO 47
Fight at federal prison in SC sends 9 to hospital (Jun '11) Feb '14 Bebe 9
Town of Ehrhardt still interested medical center Jan '14 BDS 2
SC Who do you support for Governor in South Caroli... (Oct '10) Dec '13 What the 446
Homes (May '13) May '13 Clark 1
•••

Flood Warning for Hampton County was issued at April 16 at 10:24PM EDT

•••
•••
•••
Estill Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Estill Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Estill People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••