Fight at federal prison in SC sends 9 to hospital

May 27, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Myrtle Beach Online

Authorities say nine inmates at a federal prison in Hampton County have been taken to the hospital after a fight in the prison's recreation yard.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 9 of9
lmfao

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2011

What all happened?
wow

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2011

Is everyone okay cuz my dude is there!
FRANCIENNE LUC

Coral Gables, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2011

My Fiance was attached by another inmate during a riot on May 27, 2011 at Estill F.C.I, the other inmate attack him with a metal rack, when he tried to cover his face by raising his arm, the inmate than hit him in the arm with the metal rack which cause his arm to be broken. My fiance ended up having surgery which the surgeon place a metal plate with screws to hold his bone together. He sent me a letter inquiring about a lawsuit, now all of sudden he received an incident report 4 weeks later saying they have him on camera holding a pipe, which he said isn't true. Something needs to be done about this.
Common Sense

Lake Wales, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2011

Judged:

He is a criminal... get over it. What a waste of money to fix this dirtbag up... Hope he's not cheating on you with the other boys
FRANCIENNE LUC

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2011

[PEOPLE SHOULD REALLY TRY TO USE THERE COMMON SENSE, MR. COMMON SENSE, WERE SURROUNDED WITH CRIMINALS EVEN THE IDIOTS THAT ARE SENTENCING INMATES ARE CRIMINALS. AS FAR AS YOUR COMMENT ABOUT HIM CHEATING ON ME WITH ANOTHER INMATE, LMFAO THAT LINE IS SO OLD SCHOOL WHY DON'T YOUR LONELY ASS FIND SOMEBODY TO HELP PLAY WITH YOUR SELF. UGHHHH SO IRRITATED BY UNEDUCATED MOFO'S. GET A LIFE
Cantbelivethisgu y

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2012

Common Sense wrote:
He is a criminal... get over it. What a waste of money to fix this dirtbag up... Hope he's not cheating on you with the other boys
You don't even know what he's in there for but you're so quick to say fuuu him he's a criminal, like he's not a human being just like you. I just got out of a fed pen in Texas, and I'm not a bad person at all. I was in there for a totally victimless crime, just like the majority of ppl in federal prison. And as for the gay comment? If estill is anything like the compound I was at in Texas, then there isn't ANY homosexual activities going on. They'll kill you in the Feds for being a punk or messing with punks. BOP is the dirtiest administrative regime I've ever encountered, they act like they're so godly because they're the Feds, but they don't
Give a damn about anybody and the LAZIEST ppl i know. They're trash just like you. I'm sure you support paying an entry level correctional officer fifty thousand dollars a year and all they do is jingle keys and yell curse words, but you're b1tching about them paying to fix a guys broken arm? God help your ignorant soul.
Bebe

Montgomery, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Are there not any current news post on this site? Is it still active??
el kc

Hermosillo, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

man us mexicans were just trying to get some respect,these fulls think that we r going to let our selfs.but they got something comeing.shit we were puting it down for la raza.
Bebe

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2014

Is there a current lockdown in Estill Prison? No word from my LO in 2 days...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 9 of9
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Estill Discussions

Search the Estill Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
SC SC state senator refers to candidate as 'raghead' (Jun '10) 2 hr John 1,117
Investors getting $2.5M from a 3 Hebrew Boysa scam (Aug '13) Apr '14 Taxpayer 2
SC SC Hunting and Fishing Amendment, Amendment 1 (Oct '10) Feb '14 JUST 4 YOUR INFO 47
Town of Ehrhardt still interested medical center Jan '14 BDS 2
SC Who do you support for Governor in South Caroli... (Oct '10) Dec '13 What the 446
Homes (May '13) May '13 Clark 1
Top ranked Tigers escape Gators, 32-30 (Feb '13) Feb '13 Gator53 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Estill Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Estill People Search