Mountain Strong gathering attracts hundreds to the Stanley

Hundreds of Estes Park residents attended the Mountain Strong community gathering Friday night at the Stanley Hotel. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Free food

Estes Park, CO

#1 Sep 27, 2013
actually free crumbs

This thing blows, just like amplified soul-screamers
Mountain Strong

Estes Park, CO

#2 Sep 28, 2013
Too bad you have to be so negative for an event that was meant to raise morale...it seemed like everyone was having a good time, no one was too upset that food ran out, and people were happy to just relax and have a good time with neighbors. If you let the food get in your way, too bad for you-the music was great, the crowd fun, and the entire atmosphere was way beyond whatever negativity you are trying to spread! My folk's drove up expecting to see sad folks, but were blown away by the camaraderie and happiness from the local townspeople. They can feel the mountain strong spirit!
Jake

Denver, CO

#3 Sep 28, 2013
Mountain Strong wrote:
Too bad you have to be so negative for an event that was meant to raise morale...it seemed like everyone was having a good time, no one was too upset that food ran out, and people were happy to just relax and have a good time with neighbors. If you let the food get in your way, too bad for you-the music was great, the crowd fun, and the entire atmosphere was way beyond whatever negativity you are trying to spread! My folk's drove up expecting to see sad folks, but were blown away by the camaraderie and happiness from the local townspeople. They can feel the mountain strong spirit!
It's too bad that you can't see the reasons for the negativity. I was there and I can see both positive and negative reactions and reasons for both. You say no one was too upset that food ran out. Apparently your blinders are letting only the good guide you. I talked to a few who were very upset that the food ran out. Just because you call yourself Mountain Strong doesn't mean that everything goes your way. The gathering was a good idea, and like anything else there is both good and bad.
Try using Mountain Strong

Estes Park, CO

#4 Sep 28, 2013
at least three times in every post. This will help propaganda and morale immensely. Why would your folk's (love the apostrophe) expect to see sad folks? Are they not Mountain Strong? You obviously swilled the Koolaid, because I was also at this overhyped, overblown event, with female screaming vocalist too loud to hear and too painful to contemplate. Her voice and outfit was Mountain Strong as far as stench. I couldn't find anyone that was actually in need of any help, just a bunch of people looking for ways to stuff peanuts into their pockets, since they ran out of plates. Luckily the Stanley raked in $5 for each beer, and Hot Toddie Jirsa was there hawking jewelry.
This is inspiring

Denver, CO

#5 Sep 28, 2013
Despite the 500-year flood, the mountain troll survived!
Simplistic and sophomoric

Fort Collins, CO

#6 Sep 29, 2013
slogans are so Estes Park. Just another muddy day in paradise, eh?
Please be Mountain Strong

United States

#7 Sep 29, 2013
I agree with the folk's who are pointing out the hypocrisy of hosting a free event and then hawking T-shirts and charaicatures and pendants and charging triple for a Coors Light.

Plus that shrieking woman must work for a hearing aid center, because 20 folk's had to go immediately to their ear doctor to stop the bleeding.
No food was part of the

Estes Park, CO

#8 Sep 29, 2013
plan - They wanted folk's to be able to see what it was like if the Red Cross wasn't around to steal money and charge people for breakfast....

Just sayinEP

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#9 Sep 29, 2013
Pathetic little troll.....
No food was part of the wrote:
plan - They wanted folk's to be able to see what it was like if the Red Cross wasn't around to steal money and charge people for breakfast....
Just sayinEP

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#10 Sep 29, 2013
Whole thing is stupid.
No kiding

United States

#11 Sep 30, 2013
It was a joak, and my folk's folk's were upset as well at having to park two miles away and wating in line three hours while a woman wailed and mourned as if she was the devel incarnote for a few stail nuts. And no I donut mean JustSayinEP whose nuts are completely stail now that his sister dyed of siphilus.
You sir

Louisville, CO

#12 Sep 30, 2013
No kiding wrote:
It was a joak, and my folk's folk's were upset as well at having to park two miles away and wating in line three hours while a woman wailed and mourned as if she was the devel incarnote for a few stail nuts. And no I donut mean JustSayinEP whose nuts are completely stail now that his sister dyed of siphilus.
Are just simply mentally ill, oh, ha, ha, misspell words on purpose and more incest references. Oh yeah, you're hilarious, what a moron.
Incest is no laughing mat

Estes Park, CO

#13 Sep 30, 2013
This is a serious issue, this love of one's kins, and that is why serious sex offenders must reveal their location, like JustSayinEP, who is a registered sex pervert but pretends to be homeless to keep his location hidden.
you seem

Louisville, CO

#14 Sep 30, 2013
Incest is no laughing mat wrote:
This is a serious issue, this love of one's kins, and that is why serious sex offenders must reveal their location, like JustSayinEP, who is a registered sex pervert but pretends to be homeless to keep his location hidden.
To have far to much inside knowledge of incestual relationships, sounds more like you are speaking from your own personal experiences than anything else, what's the matter, did your daddy do a little to much back door lovin' to you behind the barn while momma was passed out drunk?
Longmont Lust

Estes Park, CO

#15 Sep 30, 2013
Gosh, no, I was behind the barn with your wife, though, while your were at the hospital with a self-inflicted anal fissure, and it was none too pretty, when she mentioned all the ways your had failed, including your gross inadequacy in the ways of love. Oh wait, was that your sister, I can't remember, I've done most of the females in your family, wearing extra Magnum protection, of course. Do you really want to go down this path, looser?

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#16 Oct 1, 2013
Pathetic little troll.......
Longmont Lust wrote:
Gosh, no, I was behind the barn with your wife, though, while your were at the hospital with a self-inflicted anal fissure, and it was none too pretty, when she mentioned all the ways your had failed, including your gross inadequacy in the ways of love. Oh wait, was that your sister, I can't remember, I've done most of the females in your family, wearing extra Magnum protection, of course. Do you really want to go down this path, looser?
Go down this path

Louisville, CO

#17 Oct 1, 2013
Longmont Lust wrote:
Gosh, no, I was behind the barn with your wife, though, while your were at the hospital with a self-inflicted anal fissure, and it was none too pretty, when she mentioned all the ways your had failed, including your gross inadequacy in the ways of love. Oh wait, was that your sister, I can't remember, I've done most of the females in your family, wearing extra Magnum protection, of course. Do you really want to go down this path, looser?
You are just a mental defective, with your insane incest rants, meet me face to face looser, I'll teach you some manners, dipstick, oh right, you only bully on line, safe in your sweat soaked, dank little troll cave.
and apparently

Louisville, CO

#18 Oct 1, 2013
Longmont Lust wrote:
Gosh, no, I was behind the barn with your wife, though, while your were at the hospital with a self-inflicted anal fissure, and it was none too pretty, when she mentioned all the ways your had failed, including your gross inadequacy in the ways of love. Oh wait, was that your sister, I can't remember, I've done most of the females in your family, wearing extra Magnum protection, of course. Do you really want to go down this path, looser?
you find this kind of trash talk entertaining when you do it, but don't like when it's directed at you, pathetic looser!!
When and where would

United States

#19 Oct 1, 2013
you like to meet? In your mom and dad's basement, where you and your wife/half-sister watch Sponge Bob? Oh, and I didn't catch your name. Go ahead and provide it in your next post.

One hint: It is the thing on the top line of your multiple bankruptcy filings.
You get my name

Windsor, CO

#20 Oct 5, 2013
When and where would wrote:
you like to meet? In your mom and dad's basement, where you and your wife/half-sister watch Sponge Bob? Oh, and I didn't catch your name. Go ahead and provide it in your next post.
One hint: It is the thing on the top line of your multiple bankruptcy filings.
When we meet face to face, you name the time and place cowardly little troll, last time I called you out, you never showed up, because you are a spineless, coward like all bullies, you are brave behind your computer, name calling, insulting and posting your trash that you don't have the balls to back up in any way shape or form, go change your diaper little man, because you've got nothing but your anger and hate and filth you spew constantly.
I dare you, come on, pick a place.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Estes Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: T V Service Center Oct 12 bill Brennan 4
Boulder researcher: 2013's flood-triggering rai... Oct 1 Boulder Jeep Fan 1
Review: Affordable Dentures - Walter E Schneide... (Feb '11) Sep 30 Lee 25
Debate: Gay Marriage - Berthoud, CO (Jan '12) Sep 23 Brian_G 25
Learn to be a ham radio operator (Nov '13) Sep '14 HAM 12345 2
Jared Polis sues to stop fracking next to his W... (Jul '13) Sep '14 Jim 4
LP + Mesa = Skybeam, broadband alternative (Dec '08) Aug '14 Terry 83
Estes Park Dating
Find my Match

Estes Park Jobs

Estes Park People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Estes Park News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Estes Park

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]