GOP names caucus locals Republican ca...

GOP names caucus locals Republican caucus is Feb. 7

There are 4 comments on the Estes Park Trail-Gazette story from Jan 27, 2012, titled GOP names caucus locals Republican caucus is Feb. 7. In it, Estes Park Trail-Gazette reports that:

The Larimer County Republican Party has announced the 2012 caucus locations for the upcoming Feb.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Estes Park Trail-Gazette.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#1 Feb 7, 2012
Ummm - that would be "GOP names Estes Park caucus locales" or "GOP names Estes Park caucus locations".

Jeez - it appears having a new publisher isn't going to change much here, now is it?
JustSprayinEP

United States

#2 Feb 9, 2012
It appears that "location hidden" is appropriate for a troglodyte troll and gigantic spunkswallowing loser. Eat your cookies, Beckley.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#3 Feb 10, 2012
JustSprayinEP wrote:
It appears that "location hidden" is appropriate for a troglodyte troll and gigantic spunkswallowing loser. Eat your cookies, Beckley.
"In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion." Sounds more like you, anonymous fool, than anything I've ever posted.
JustSprayinEP

United States

#4 Feb 15, 2012
You are absolutely right. It is imperative that
"locales" be distinguished from "locals". In fact, I would suggest you get this on the agenda at the next town board meeting, because it is so vital to the community's well-being. Maybe then when you show up and have to admit who you are, the populace can all throw shoes at your fat head and corpulent, pus-covered body. I hope they hit the approximate "locale" of the tremendously soft spot on your misshapen head, and that you learn to get a local internet provider while you recover at the free hospital, or in your boyfriend's willing lap.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Estes Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Go NoCo projects could be threatened as financi... Thu Elise Gingerich 1
Review: iLoveKickboxing - Longmont Jul 10 Jiliegh 8
News Berthoud Police investigate apparent suicide (Jul '10) Jun '16 concerned friend 17
laura quarnberg aressted (Sep '15) May '16 jena 2
News Sky's the limit for solar in Colorado Mar '16 Solarman 1
News Five Northern Colorado Cities are Among the Sta... Mar '16 Elizabeth 1
Need Information Feb '16 Lark 1

Estes Park Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Estes Park Mortgages