Estes Park Medical Center recognized as Colorado Rural Health Center's Featured Member of the Month

The Colorado Rural Health Center has recognized Estes Park Medical Center as this month's featured member of the month. Full Story
Indeed

Denver, CO

#1 Feb 15, 2014
All this, and why would we need a "wellness" center?
straight shooter

Denver, CO

#2 Feb 15, 2014
Talk about the tail wagging the dog...............this must be Apr.1st.
Big effing deal

Fort Collins, CO

#3 Feb 15, 2014
They were just a 'featured' member. No awards, nothing of importance. Almost every organization features some dweeb or another in their monthly newsletters. Big news for this tiny town, I guess,and it saves Cordsen or Hess from having to expend any effort to go out and research and report anything of importance......
Hippocrates

Loveland, CO

#4 Feb 17, 2014
The Estes Park Medical Center, however, has never demonstrated the slightest effectiveness in quelling the rampant, culturally crippling, middle-American myopia, so long epidemic in this valley.
Myopia

Estes Park, CO

#5 Feb 18, 2014
Could you explain that word? Could you even pronounce that word?

Some of our top geniuses, almost all Nobel prize winners in the legitimate fields (not economics) wear glasses. Explain, Longmont weed toker.
Hippocrates

Loveland, CO

#6 Feb 21, 2014
Myopia wrote:
Could you explain that word? Could you even pronounce that word?
Some of our top geniuses, almost all Nobel prize winners in the legitimate fields (not economics) wear glasses. Explain, Longmont weed toker.
You have just perfectly demonstrated "middle-American myopia" --- and chosen the perfect name for yourself, to boot!
Myopia

Estes Park, CO

#7 Feb 21, 2014
But you didn't answer my question, Gene Yus.

Can you pronounce words you use?

Listed to Woody Harrelson on True Detectives.

He pronounced it completely wrong, and you probably adore him. Both of you have smoked more weed in your lifetime than entire continents.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Estes Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Gay Marriage - Berthoud, CO (Jan '12) Thu Red 22
Learn to be a ham radio operator (Nov '13) Sep 17 HAM 12345 2
Review: T V Service Center Sep 12 bill Brennan 3
Review: Affordable Dentures - Walter E Schneide... (Feb '11) Sep 11 Complete Dentures 23
CO Colorado Primary Election August 10: Will you v... (Aug '10) Sep 10 We hate fort coll... 32
Jared Polis sues to stop fracking next to his W... (Jul '13) Sep 3 Jim 4
LP + Mesa = Skybeam, broadband alternative (Dec '08) Aug 30 Terry 83
•••
•••
•••

Estes Park Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Estes Park People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••