Estes Park nighlife

Estes Park nighlife

There are 3 comments on the Estes Park Trail-Gazette story from Aug 17, 2012, titled Estes Park nighlife. In it, Estes Park Trail-Gazette reports that:

Elkhorn Avenue glows under the darkening, hazy, starless sky. Skies will remain hazy as fires, including one in Washington that covers over 40 square miles, continue to burn and grow.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Estes Park Trail-Gazette.

A picture

Estes Park, CO

#1 Aug 19, 2012
is worth a thousand words. Notice that nothing is happening, no people walking about, no traffic, nothing. Yes this unfortunately is the Estes Park night life. I hope the new "Rocky" Theatre breathes life into EP. We all are not 70 and retired.
Then you should move

United States

#2 Aug 19, 2012
If you stick around for the new "Rocky" theatre opening, you will be 70 and retired.
A picture

Estes Park, CO

#3 Aug 19, 2012
Then you should move wrote:
If you stick around for the new "Rocky" theatre opening, you will be 70 and retired.
Why is it that everytime someone points something out that someone doesn't want to hear we are told to move. Like moving is easy, like selling a house in this market is easy, like maybe we don't want to move but having an opinion isn't a reason to leave Dodge. That saying gets as old as Pat's whining. I'll be an optimist about the "Rocky" but I hear what you are saying. It is quite the undertaking.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Estes Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Go NoCo projects could be threatened as financi... Jul 21 Elise Gingerich 1
Review: iLoveKickboxing - Longmont Jul 10 Jiliegh 8
News Berthoud Police investigate apparent suicide (Jul '10) Jun '16 concerned friend 17
laura quarnberg aressted (Sep '15) May '16 jena 2
News Sky's the limit for solar in Colorado Mar '16 Solarman 1
News Five Northern Colorado Cities are Among the Sta... Mar '16 Elizabeth 1
Need Information Feb '16 Lark 1

Estes Park Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Estes Park Mortgages