Tia Sellers and Mark Selby concert unforgettable Performance thrill...

The? Tia Sellers and Mark Selby concert was unforgettable. E stes Park residents and visitors are touched by beautiful moments in this valley: alpenglow on the mountains every morning, topping a mountain peak, having a cup of coffee by a crystal clear stream, or feeling the mist of a roaring waterfall. Full Story
Tia Sillers

Estes Park, CO

#1 Sep 4, 2010
Hello John ( I think your name is John!! If not my apologies) Thank you for correcting the spelling of my name in this article. Unfortunately, the internet link heading is still spelled the old way so when you google my name as "Sellers" it comes up quite prominently. Could you either delete that posting or please get that corrected?

All the best, TIA
TIA SILLERS

Nashville, TN

#2 Oct 4, 2011
Could you please correct the spelling of my name? This article, even though you've changed the misspelling in the title and first paragraph, keeps showing up on Google and such and is causing real confusion with interviewers! The typo appears in the last sentence of the 11th paragraph.

much gratitude,
Tia Sillers

Tia Sillers and Mark Selby concert unforgettable Performance thrills ...
www.eptrail.com/ci_15891991Aug 25, 2010 – Tia then sang her more country song "That'll Be Alright" (an Alan ... the true love of life and spirit of music within Mark Selby and Tia Sellers....
You've visited this page 4 times. Last visit: 9/16/10

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#3 Oct 5, 2011
TIA SILLERS wrote:
Could you please correct the spelling of my name? This article, even though you've changed the misspelling in the title and first paragraph, keeps showing up on Google and such and is causing real confusion with interviewers! The typo appears in the last sentence of the 11th paragraph.
much gratitude,
Tia Sillers
You should do some research about Google and on T@pix - after mistakes are made, you're stuck with them forever. Isn't the Internet great!

The Trail Gazette does not read or respond to anything posted to T@pix - you'd be better off getting the phone number and calling the editor - or sending him an email directly.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Estes Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why is it so difficult for some poeple to stop ... Feb 16 Greg - Go Sober 3
Crime spree ends with arrest of Lafayette man i... Feb 8 ThugKillah 1
Longmont police notes: 'Neighbor problem' probed Feb 8 ThugKillah 1
Man that was lost on Trail Ridge Road Feb 7 petrified 2
Longmont Girl Scouts' selfie project promotes n... Jan 31 Lacie 1
Updated website Estes Park Marathon Jan '15 epmarathon_org 1
Suspect arrested for armed robbery in Estes Park (Apr '12) Jan '15 wendyrich2626 9
Estes Park Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Estes Park People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:49 am PST

Bleacher Report11:49AM
Buzz: Manning Expected to Push for Julius' Return
ESPN12:44 PM
Chiefs release veteran tight end Fasano
Bleacher Report10:03 PM
Can Osweiler Be the Broncos' Heir to Manning?
NFL 4:53 PM
Julius Thomas to leave Broncos for Jaguars or Raiders?
Bleacher Report 9:14 PM
Is Kelce Destined for Stardom in 2015?