Estes Valley Holiday Handbell Concert Dec. 9

Full story: Estes Park Trail-Gazette

If it wasn't for the flood, focus groups on a new inter-agency partnership for a community wellness campus, spearheaded by the Estes Valley Recreation and Parks District , would have taken place and a public presentation on the project would have already been made.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Denver Post

Estes Park, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

The Denver Post stated that the Stanley was developing a wedding and wellness center.
marty casey

Estes Park, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

I am SO IRATE, I had to write all of you and tell you about the ridiculousness of the Estes Park Trail Gazette's article about the TWO "Wellness" centers planned for Estes Park!! The idea that the paper is comparing the two projects is ludicrous and is SO confusing that residents will be opposed to BOTH projects! A community recreation center and an upscale professional wellness center have very little in common and the idea that the Trail is trying to confuse the population of the area is just mind boggling. How can we have a positive response to a huge new private for-profit project when the paper is talking about the two "wellness" centers?? Get rid of that misnomer for the proposed recreation center or John Cullen may run away screaming!! PLEASE WRITE TO THE TRAIL AND TELL THEM TO CEASE COMPARING THE TWO PROJECTS!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Estes Park Discussions

Search the Estes Park Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Franklin County Sheriff Dane Anthony completes ... (May '10) Jul 4 anonymous 7
Farmers' Market back in Estes Park for the summer Jun '14 Walt Hester Caint Spell 1
Review: Allegiant Electric Jun '14 Jennifer Logan 1
Estes Park looking to get well after floods Jun '14 Confucius 1
Review: Bizzy B'S Recycling & Salvage May '14 foe 1
Review: Affordable Dentures - Walter E Schneide... (Feb '11) May '14 Jan 20
Stanley Hotel ghost story supported by evidence... May '14 Stanly 3
•••
•••
•••
•••

Estes Park Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000