The water is fine at the Estes Park Aquatic Center

Children splash and play at the Estes Park Aquatic Center, which remains a safe and healthy environment, isolated from the rest of the old elementary school, in which mold has been detected. Full Story
Gee

Estes Park, CO

#1 Dec 19, 2012
The school board will determine what to do with the building? They should be determining who allowed the school to get to the point where it is today and hold them accountable. But wait...it was school boards of past and present along with the superintendent of the year that caused this problem. My, my, what a conundrum.
Wiz

United States

#2 Dec 19, 2012
For gawd sakes drop it already you seem to think the school board is purposefully trying to wreck evil on this town when in truth they are too incompetent to even unzip their pants in a diharrea storm

Move on dot idiot
JugsSayinEP

United States

#3 Dec 19, 2012
My sister had a mold problem coming from her secret garden so I put some gasoline on my wieneramer and that seemed to make the problem stable if not better

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Estes Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Gay Marriage - Berthoud, CO (Jan '12) 4 hr Brian_G 19
Learn to be a ham radio operator (Nov '13) 15 hr HAM 12345 2
Review: T V Service Center Sep 12 bill Brennan 3
Review: Affordable Dentures - Walter E Schneide... (Feb '11) Sep 11 Complete Dentures 23
CO Colorado Primary Election August 10: Will you v... (Aug '10) Sep 10 We hate fort coll... 32
Jared Polis sues to stop fracking next to his W... (Jul '13) Sep 3 Jim 4
LP + Mesa = Skybeam, broadband alternative (Dec '08) Aug 30 Terry 83
•••
•••
•••

Estes Park Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Estes Park People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••