Estes Park Wellness Coalition kicks-o...

Estes Park Wellness Coalition kicks-off push

There are 3 comments on the Estes Park Trail-Gazette story from Feb 22, 2014, titled Estes Park Wellness Coalition kicks-off push. In it, Estes Park Trail-Gazette reports that:

A large group gathered Friday, Feb. 21 at the MacGregor Room in the Stanley Hotel for the Estes Park Wellness Coalition kick-off party.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Estes Park Trail-Gazette.

Estes Park, CO

#1 Feb 22, 2014
25, 250, 2500, 25,000?

Has your reporter lost the ability to count? For example, count the number of heads and divide by 1.

In different venues, "large" has different meanings.

A group of 10 Estes Park citizens with IQs above 100 in the same room would be large (huge, even, or impossible, with all the sheep running around screaming for development, any development).

Maybe large is used to hide the disappointment that the group wasn't larger.

Biased much
I counted about

Estes Park, CO

#2 Feb 22, 2014
a hundred. Certainly not enough to justify destroying the view corridors for something that will last no more than five years.

Boulder, CO

#3 Feb 25, 2014
The very transparent, biased reporting of this is shameful. I really hope the voters in EP will realize they are being hornswaggled by greedy self-serving developers and vote this down. It will change EP forever, and NOT in a good way. If you transplants want big and busy, go somewhere else and let EP remain a quiet and peaceful respite.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Estes Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
karl niemann and joshua wilkes march april 2014... 3 hr SHERIFF KARL NIEMANN 1
karl niemann and joshua wilkes opening fbi col... 3 hr SHERIFF KARL NIEMANN 1
karl niemann and joshua wilkes running for colo... 3 hr SHERIFF KARL NIEMANN 1
ahckpella 10 hr sawwoouunnda 1
laura quarnberg aressted Sep 27 Parent Group 1
berthoud colorado sheriff buys 3 million prosti... Sep 25 sheriff karl niemann 1
News Larimer County Sheriff Justin Smith will run fo... (Feb '14) Mar '15 Mike 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Estes Park Mortgages