Not just another pretty face of history

Not just another pretty face of history

There are 3 comments on the Estes Park Trail-Gazette story from Apr 17, 2013, titled Not just another pretty face of history. In it, Estes Park Trail-Gazette reports that:

Estes Park High School junior Cody Miklovitch works to move a spool of cable during this past Sunday's cleanup at the Elkhorn Lodge.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Estes Park Trail-Gazette.

Excuse Me

Denver, CO

#1 Apr 17, 2013
So Frank Theis isn't beeing paid for his services, he's just living on the property! How big of you Frank. Why is it in this town when a project or whatever is turned down by a certain board or commission somebody has to come back and try it again, instead of accepting defeat and moving on to something better. This town is full of sore loosers and spoiled rich people. Why can't Mr Theis and the new owners just clean up and restore The Elkhorn and forget the tubing hill. Apparently mommy and daddy never taught you the meaning of the word NO!
Volunteers_

Fort Collins, CO

#2 Apr 18, 2013
Well, at least they're not hiring undocumented workers......
Jake

Denver, CO

#3 Apr 18, 2013
Volunteers_ wrote:
Well, at least they're not hiring undocumented workers......
YET!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Estes Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Colorado valedictorian comes out during graduat... 51 min WeTheSheeple 27
News 'I'm gay': Longmont valedictorian gives rejecte... 18 hr Magic Utah Uwear 14
News Longmont valedictorian silenced over speech dis... May 31 DaveinMass 51
Matthew Mirabal, Longmont man convicted of wife... May 29 Harry Linbert 1
News FedEx truck driver suspected of careless drivin... (Feb '14) May 29 Twisted 2
News Larimer County Sheriff Justin Smith will run fo... (Feb '14) Mar '15 Mike 6
Man that was lost on Trail Ridge Road Feb '15 petrified 2
More from around the web

Estes Park People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]