Motorist killed in Friday accident on...

Motorist killed in Friday accident on Hwy. 36

There are 3 comments on the Estes Park Trail-Gazette story from Aug 17, 2012, titled Motorist killed in Friday accident on Hwy. 36. In it, Estes Park Trail-Gazette reports that:

Boulder County Sheriff's deputy Tony Tagliatela turns back traffic on North St. Vrain at Apple Valley Road due to a fatal accident Friday Aug.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Estes Park Trail-Gazette.

concerned citizen

Estes Park, CO

#1 Aug 19, 2012
why no mention of the police pursuit through the estes valley preceding the fatal trip down 36? were the police still in pursuit when the accidents occurred? or is this just another unfounded rumor?
Heard that

Castle Rock, CO

#2 Aug 20, 2012
the police put out kill strips and four cars went into the Saint Vrain before the guy they were pursuing went end over end and wiped out a camper full of show dogs, or is this just another unfounded rumor?
Any name

Fort Collins, CO

#3 Feb 18, 2013
of the victim? Was there any follow-up on this accident/story? Or can we add this to the 'mysterious' deaths category that the local 'media' hasn't reported about?

Meanwhile, wasn't the train show great?(Actually, I don't know, I had a life this past weekend.....)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Estes Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'I'm gay': Longmont valedictorian gives rejecte... 1 hr Belle Sexton 16
News Longmont valedictorian silenced over speech dis... Sun DaveinMass 51
Matthew Mirabal, Longmont man convicted of wife... May 29 Harry Linbert 1
News FedEx truck driver suspected of careless drivin... (Feb '14) May 29 Twisted 2
News Larimer County Sheriff Justin Smith will run fo... (Feb '14) Mar '15 Mike 6
Man that was lost on Trail Ridge Road Feb '15 petrified 2
Updated website Estes Park Marathon Jan '15 epmarathon_org 1
More from around the web

Estes Park People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]