Estes Park Medical Center HR head resigns

"He resigned late last week," said EPMC Interim CEO Bobbi Swenson. "He's just ready to move on. Full Story
EstesNative

Bloomington, IL

#1 Jun 5, 2013
"Resigned" meaning he ran away scared because that place will probably get sued. Robert was a douchebag-sorry.
Truth

Broomfield, CO

#2 Jun 5, 2013
is not being told by Swenson----Three key management positions vacated in the recent past and they weren't related?? Yeah, Right! C'mon Swenson----Your turn---
FYI

Boulder, CO

#3 Jun 10, 2013
Just so you know in November of 2012 Robert terminated 100% of his department employees for "Lateral Workplace Hostility". The HR department was non functional for some time afer that. Robert was then promoted to VP of hospial operations (not sure of his qualifications). Robert was very hard for every one to work with. He would scream and yell at times, walk into meeting late and dominate conversations, then walk out. Robert imtimidated, harassed, threatend and retaliated against hospital employees. Robert is not a Colorado Licensed lawyer. Any healthcare worker with a license placed thier license at risk by following his advice. Bobbie Swenson should be discharged for supporting his behavior for so long.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Estes Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: T V Service Center Oct 12 bill Brennan 4
Boulder researcher: 2013's flood-triggering rai... Oct 1 Boulder Jeep Fan 1
Review: Affordable Dentures - Walter E Schneide... (Feb '11) Sep 30 Lee 25
Debate: Gay Marriage - Berthoud, CO (Jan '12) Sep 23 Brian_G 25
Learn to be a ham radio operator (Nov '13) Sep '14 HAM 12345 2
Jared Polis sues to stop fracking next to his W... (Jul '13) Sep '14 Jim 4
LP + Mesa = Skybeam, broadband alternative (Dec '08) Aug '14 Terry 83
Estes Park Dating
Find my Match

Estes Park Jobs